Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

So I was in BH and I came across somebody using Woodcutting brawlers

and then I noticed this...

108plus13.png

+13? :o

what might this be?

Seen it before, I forget how it happens though lol

I was +13 for a long time, Krampell on these forums was aswell. Basically if you have 99 summoning and certain prayer levels it happens. When your summoning is 99 and your prayer level is 96/97, 88/89, 80/81, 72/73 and so on, you will have a combat level of ____ + 13

If Dragon bones could stop being a jerk I could get it again.

Also, Hmm... I thought I would get it again when my prayer is level 95... Oh well.

[hide=BoB]090824231014.png[/hide]

I have a feeling that no one will believe me, but I'll say it anyways. :? I got an ags frmo a drop party 2 months ago. I've lost alot of money since then, most of it through horrid luck. But today my friend pmed me about a 758m drop party in world 103. I arrived with 3 seconds to spare.... I think Party Pete loves me, because on the floor in front of me was a 3rd age mage robe top. :thumbsup: So here's my best of bank, as of today ::'

Ellysian.png

[hide=]

090824231014.png

I have a feeling that no one will believe me, but I'll say it anyways. :? I got an ags frmo a drop party 2 months ago. I've lost alot of money since then, most of it through horrid luck. But today my friend pmed me about a 758m drop party in world 103. I arrived with 3 seconds to spare.... I think Party Pete loves me, because on the floor in front of me was a 3rd age mage robe top. :thumbsup: So here's my best of bank, as of today ::'

[/hide]

Oh don't make Zokot cry now. :-#

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

[hide=]
090824231014.png

[/hide]

Oh don't make Zokot cry now. :-#

Zokot lost a 3a mage bottom, and he's to pro to care about 26.2m <3:

Sumondskull6.png

2illdmg.png

Wewt. <3: \'

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

2zxz9fa.png

This happened yesterday :?

erm... whut?

got nothing to unspam with...

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Just obtained 70 range..

70rsnge.png

My loot from 60-70..Really wasn't expecting more than 100k. Didn't know flesh crawlers in members dropped so many herbs. ::'

lootfrom6070.png

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Funny bug :P

anjvbm.png

i can get 100 arma kills in trio formation if I Combo Fruitbat with Tortoise :D

is the 'glitch' reportable?

If it's an unfair advantage then yes it's reportable if you're not sure don't abuse it .

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

20herbs.png

From one patch :)

44 herbs total from 4 patches.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Funny bug :P

anjvbm.png

i can get 100 arma kills in trio formation if I Combo Fruitbat with Tortoise :D

is the 'glitch' reportable?

If it's an unfair advantage then yes it's reportable if you're not sure don't abuse it .

Yeah jagex is aware of the bug have been for a long time -- people were putting tortoises in unicorns and still being able to withdraw from them by hitting Take BoB. It's been done for quite a while now.

anyways

090824204122.png

Getting about 372k exp per brawler atm

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!