Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Hey guys! Haven't posted in a while....

Today I joined a clan, which I've been meaning to do for a while. And I'm glad I did.... It just so happened they had a Zammy gwd event going on today. I've been wanting to go to zammy for ages so I did.

090826000810.png

:D As it's my first gwd drop it's being siggied. :D

Ardais0.png

lol-2.jpg

LOL :lol:

EDIT: I also like to PC with the PRO's.

duff.jpg

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

[hide=big uncropped image cause it wasn't made by me]investmentloool.jpg[/hide]

^ thats the leader of smokin mils, and if you didn't know, ppots are DUMPED.

EDIT: I knew it was going to happen too - restores weren't selling for max the day before the dump. gf.

EDIT2: yeah, he didn't manage to dump. LAWL

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

[hide=big uncropped image cause it wasn't made by me][imghttp][/hide]

EDIT: I knew it was going to happen too - restores weren't selling for max the day before the dump. gf.

Finally! Getting supplies for TD's has been quite a pain this past week -.-

EDIT: Oh, I see what happened. That's hilarious! :lol:

wl7w9j.png

Looks like i got lucky with a trade then. Yesterday while getting rid of some unwanted items a guy traded me 1k P Pot(3)'s at market price (10k ea i thing). I managed to sell them 20k Each :P Anyway, thank god its dumped.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

[hide=big uncropped image cause it wasn't made by me]investmentloool.jpg[/hide]

ROFL! Owned!

I support private merch clans (Just a group of friends buying out an item) but merch clans like that suck. Good to see the leaders are finally getting what they dish out.

Ps. Dumb how they block their HP, Summoning, Prayer and inv as if they'll be banned. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

Now i feel bad :lol:

090826010733.png

Bah, tell the guard to check again, he's got another 30 gp in there.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Looks like i got lucky with a trade then. Yesterday while getting rid of some unwanted items a guy traded me 1k P Pot(3)'s at market price (10k ea i thing). I managed to sell them 20k Each :P Anyway, thank god its dumped.

LOOOOL GF

People like the leader of Smokin Mils SHOULD be banned. I don't care wtf anyone says, that's just bullcrap. It didn't affect me whatsoever, but just because it's possible for someone to do what he did, doesn't mean it should be allowed.

To hoard like 100,000 Prayer Potions? Give me a break. If I was in Jagex, I'd be like, "Wtf?" And just ban him and not think anything of it other than the fact that he deserved it." People like that piss me off so much. My personal little theory is also proven correct with this situation as well... that anyone with that much money gained it unfairly or at the expense of others. Every extremely rich person I've ever met has been a douchebag also.

People like the leader of Smokin Mils SHOULD be banned. I don't care wtf anyone says, that's just bullcrap. It didn't affect me whatsoever, but just because it's possible for someone to do what he did, doesn't mean it should be allowed.

To hoard like 100,000 Prayer Potions? Give me a break. If I was in Jagex, I'd be like, "Wtf?" And just ban him and not think anything of it other than the fact that he deserved it." People like that piss me off so much. My personal little theory is also proven correct with this situation as well... that anyone with that much money gained it unfairly or at the expense of others. Every extremely rich person I've ever met has been a douchebag also.

:o I totally agree.

1251842664adamantdragonsignature.png

Higi_Pl0x.png

Actually if you have ever talking to King duffy you would know that he is actually a really nice guy. You have no clue what people like him have to put up with from kids in this game, even I have to put up with some of it and it just gets to the point where you play for fun and you don't worry about others. Who cares if he merchants? Nearly every person that is maxxed out, or anywhere even close to being maxxed out merchants. He is just fortunate that he knew how to do it properly that it is going to make him hundreds of millions quite easily. He isn't breaking any rules, no one who has half a brain is being hurt by it, so why do you care?

100% agree, they steal our money and force prices to insanse prices just so they can have more money to beat off to, i wanted to get some prayer pots this weekend....15k each. WTF? Im not going to fill this d-bags pockets with my money, so i went to spectres :thumbup: Sorry for that lil rant :oops:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

No one with half a brain is being hurt by it? Going back to that Smokin Mils guy... no one was able to buy Prayer Potions because of him. Yeah most people solo merchant, including me, but I don't create a massive clan to buy out a resource so everyone is forced to have a horrible time while you get rich off of it. All items have bad domino effects to things in Runescape but Prayer Potions have a huge domino effect. So while he gets rich, everyone else suffers because of him. As far as I know, King Duffy doesn't run a massive clan to manipulate Runescape. If he does, then he's just as big a loser as the Smokin Mils guy.

[yt]

[/yt]

One of my videos, it seems to be lacking views :|

EDIT: This isn't working, I've never uploaded a youtube vid before, can som-one help me out?

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

No one with half a brain is being hurt by it? Going back to that Smokin Mils guy... no one was able to buy Prayer Potions because of him. Yeah most people solo merchant, including me, but I don't create a massive clan to buy out a resource so everyone is forced to have a horrible time while you get rich off of it. All items have bad domino effects to things in Runescape but Prayer Potions have a huge domino effect. So while he gets rich, everyone else suffers because of him. As far as I know, King Duffy doesn't run a massive clan to manipulate Runescape. If he does, then he's just as big a loser as the Smokin Mils guy.

I think duffy actually makes his money legitlly, if not hes not cool anymore :ugeek:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

[yt]S79sFyQNF6U[/yt]

One of my videos, it seems to be lacking views :|

Fixed.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Or you could just collect your own ranarrs, make your own potions? Really it isnt that hard. Buy a ranarr seed, collect some snap grass, that is about 33 prayer potion (3)'s every 1.5 hours (and only takes 15 minutes of work max) for the cost of 6.66k each. Or hell you could use that time to capitalize on the ge and sell them for a profit of 9k each, thats 297k profit for 15 minutes of work. Plus you get xp in farming and herblore.

Or you could just collect your own ranarrs, make your own potions? Really it isnt that hard. Buy a ranarr seed, collect some snap grass, that is about 33 prayer potion (3)'s every 1.5 hours (and only takes 15 minutes of work max) for the cost of 6.66k each. Or hell you could use that time to capitalize on the ge and sell them for a profit of 9k each, thats 297k profit for 15 minutes of work. Plus you get xp in farming and herblore.

This is why I don't sell the Ranarrs I get from my tasks.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Buy a ranarr seed,

But they cost like 50k last time I checked! :?

Unspam:

stupidoutfit.jpg