Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

wtfgeee.png

ge is weird.....they weren't selling for minimum so I left to make brownies, so i come back and they sold for 975k each :?:

That, my friend, is because either a solo merch plans on annoying some clans or clans just picked torag helm's as their next target

Torags was dumped....

Dump is when you sell stuff massively, so that's not a dump, your torag's wouldn't have sold

thats the point, it wasnt selling for minimum and then somehow sold over market price

Veil_Of_Maja.png

wtfgeee.png

ge is weird.....they weren't selling for minimum so I left to make brownies, so i come back and they sold for 975k each :?:

That, my friend, is because either a solo merch plans on annoying some clans or clans just picked torag helm's as their next target

Torags was dumped....

Dump is when you sell stuff massively, so that's not a dump, your torag's wouldn't have sold

thats the point, it wasnt selling for minimum and then somehow sold over market price

In that case it was bought out, not dumped, if it was dumped then it wouldn't have sold for that amount. (Dump = Sell at X price, if it got dumped by clans, then they wouldn't have sold)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Lol at "z0mg stop safing" when almost redbarred. *Sigh* Idiot these days.

You're a noob no matter what you do when PKing. If you eat, you're a safer noob. If you pot, you're a pot noob. If you pray, pray noob. Run/tele, scared/tele noob. Even if you die, you're a noob because they killed you. Moral of the story: do whatever is necessary to win.

this is sooo true... everything you do makes you a noob...

Unspam:

Picture30.png

<3: might go camp gargoyles until i get a maul

Xud8Uyf.gifXud8Uyf.gifXud8Uyf.gifXud8Uyf.gif

10i5gs8.png

Spot the fail :wall:

On the other hand

9r13dv.png

100% from Tds from today alone (used all my charms yesterday when I got 86)

Wow, you got all those Blues from TD's? Are they really that good? Since i only need 2k Blues for 90 thats looking like a fast profitavle way of getting them :o

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Huge surprise for the clan world.

diclosing.png

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Decided to try soloing Bandos today I had only been at bandos once before and that was a mass gwd trip.

Got 13 kills tonight, this was on the 13th.

gss1.jpg

Wasn't even a boss drop, got it from a mini.

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

wtfgeee.png

Torags was dumped....

In that case it was bought out, not dumped, if it was dumped then it wouldn't have sold for that amount. (Dump = Sell at X price, if it got dumped by clans, then they wouldn't have sold)

Are you sure that you didn't buy the helmets and try to sell before the 4 hours limit was up? If you buy something, you can't sell that item for 4 hours. Likewise with selling.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

10i5gs8.png

Spot the fail :wall:

On the other hand

9r13dv.png

100% from Tds from today alone (used all my charms yesterday when I got 86)

Wow, you got all those Blues from TD's? Are they really that good? Since i only need 2k Blues for 90 thats looking like a fast profitavle way of getting them :o

Yup, they drop an average of 1.25 blues a kill which in your case would be around 1600 kills. Since drop rate is 1/250 you can expect up to 6-7 claws unless you get lucky/unlucky. According to my log it said I got 168 kills yesterday. I get anywhere from 16-20 kills in the time of 1 titan pouch (ags + pure sets) and at that rate 2000 blues would be 10 days away

spot the glitch.

2sba8fl.png

No padlock?

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

wtfgeee.png

Torags was dumped....

Are you sure that you didn't buy the helmets and try to sell before the 4 hours limit was up? If you buy something, you can't sell that item for 4 hours. Likewise with selling.

yes I am sure because I bought the broken version of the helm

Veil_Of_Maja.png

spot the glitch.

2sba8fl.png

No padlock?

He's black and he's talking about steal stuff, I wouln'd trusted that.

Rofl, and he's even smiling while saying it.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

91slayer90summoning1959.png

Oh cool, bow #3.

Currently - Slaying to 99!

Monkeyannie.pngMonkeyannie.png

[hide=Drops]Notable drops-

Dragon- 10 Platelegs / 3 Med Helms / 10 Plateskirts / 1 Spear / 3 Left Halves / 4 Claws / 3 Ruined Armour Lumps / 200+ Boots / 3 Pickaxes

Godwars- 1 Bandos Chestplate / Shard 1 / Shard 2 / 4 Sets of ancient robes

Barrows- 250M+ LOOT Including 10 Spears (back in the day) / Guthans spear and Dharoks helm in 1 chest (at the time it was worth 8M, a big deal to many people then lol) / 8 Guthans helms / 3 Dharoks helms / 4 Veracs Helms / etc.

Other Slayer stuff- Whips 20 / Dark Bows 3 / Granite Mauls 20 / Ranging Ammys 6 / 1 Visage (steel dragons) / 40+ effigies

I play on and off. I'll play the game solidly for a month then quit for the next 3, lol.[/hide][/size]