Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Decent looking Mc, but since you don't have 99 str, or a blue phat, or a spirit shield, 7/10.

And if you don't have the AGS then 8/10 ;)

I personally think it looks good :)

I love it, forcing him to make me a signature version for me :D

Quagsire.png

Rate my blog banner pls

[banner Image]

I think it's a nice start, but there's a few issues with it that jump out at me, as an image anyway.

• If it were me, I'd probably try and make up a higher quality copy of the crimson charm, the pixelation stands out a lot in comparison to the other higher-quality additions - size too of-course. Perhaps use a vector program like InkScape to create one?
  • Symmetry / consistency within layout's always a big thing for me - the height between the two character images is a bit off, although that's not a big issue, rather I think the two characters either side works well. The images along the bottom pertaining to the different items aren't overly consistent, size-wise, can't really be helped as the items are obviously varied in the area they take up, but perhaps play around to produce a more consistent layout for them - even rearranging the order may give it a more 'aesthetically pleasing' look.
  • Text - I think the font works quite well, it's heavy but not too harsh - nice and simple alongside being relatively symmetric is great! What I would think would be nice is perhaps some sort of font-effect, a very slight shadow in text tends to work well but playing around a bit you may find something to suit. I'd imagine something that gives the text a slight enhancement and more of a 'finished' look, attracting attention to it and yet not making it swamp the rest of the image too.
  • The fishing skillcape seems very out of place, kind of like it's just thrown in there! I can understand wanting one in there, but perhaps try and incorporate it somewhere else in the image? Nothing really comes to mind off the top of my head right now, ideas may be character wearing it - but would be inconsistent with the facing of characters if you were to want to see the back. Could place a 'flat' image of it, as if dropped on the ground over the background, pertaining to the background being like a tiled area of Runescape, yet I quite like the background's pattern as is.

Overall - I think it's a good job, although perhaps a bit 'too much' going on in it. I'm biased towards the simplistic images though. :^_^:

vpxj5i.jpg

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

Rate my blog banner pls

[banner Image]

I think it's a nice start, but there's a few issues with it that jump out at me, as an image anyway.

• If it were me, I'd probably try and make up a higher quality copy of the crimson charm, the pixelation stands out a lot in comparison to the other higher-quality additions - size too of-course. Perhaps use a vector program like InkScape to create one?
  • Symmetry / consistency within layout's always a big thing for me - the height between the two character images is a bit off, although that's not a big issue, rather I think the two characters either side works well. The images along the bottom pertaining to the different items aren't overly consistent, size-wise, can't really be helped as the items are obviously varied in the area they take up, but perhaps play around to produce a more consistent layout for them - even rearranging the order may give it a more 'aesthetically pleasing' look.
  • Text - I think the font works quite well, it's heavy but not too harsh - nice and simple alongside being relatively symmetric is great! What I would think would be nice is perhaps some sort of font-effect, a very slight shadow in text tends to work well but playing around a bit you may find something to suit. I'd imagine something that gives the text a slight enhancement and more of a 'finished' look, attracting attention to it and yet not making it swamp the rest of the image too.
  • The fishing skillcape seems very out of place, kind of like it's just thrown in there! I can understand wanting one in there, but perhaps try and incorporate it somewhere else in the image? Nothing really comes to mind off the top of my head right now, ideas may be character wearing it - but would be inconsistent with the facing of characters if you were to want to see the back. Could place a 'flat' image of it, as if dropped on the ground over the background, pertaining to the background being like a tiled area of Runescape, yet I quite like the background's pattern as is.

Overall - I think it's a good job, although perhaps a bit 'too much' going on in it. I'm biased towards the simplistic images though. :^_^:

Yeah I couldnt find either a fishing skillcape pic or crimson charm pic like the others so I had to make my own >.<

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

And an even crappier one

ohr90y.png

Lol I like it, too bad it's 5x too big to be a signature.

K ill make it smaller just making sure u like it first

bacon.png

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Yeah I couldnt find either a fishing skillcape pic or crimson charm pic like the others so I had to make my own >.<

Yea, it is one of the difficulties when a lot of the image-dimensions needed are a lot greater than most in-game ones taken.

Here's a vector-drawn crimson charm, if you fancy it - just quickly done, seems the colours may be a little off but would resize nicely for a signature. It's pretty easy to do and I always feel it's worth perfecting these things with a signature / banner item.

crimson.png

My first good drop since returning to runescape and monster hunting. I got afew axe duo's on previous trips but this started out as a duo tribrid. Me and walkingdeat4 got a mudstaff split then he died due to computer problems. I helped him get his stuff back then I stayed to solo mage for awhile until some crashers came, luckily they agreed to hybrid and let me finish my mage trip that was only going to last another 20 minutes. I'm glad they let me, seeing as they were 137 and 135. But I ended up getting this drop on one of my last kills.

zerkerringdrop31610.png

Low_C.png

This has been a goal of mine forever...

nxry1l.jpg

<3: Ultimate WC gear, anyone? <3:

Also, I think I may have over-prepared a bit for the beacon lighting. After running out of the wildy from the Ice Plateau, I checked with the beacon guardian in Edgeville. I found this a bit amusing, considering how much I was rushing. :razz:

11rg40w.jpg

Yea, it is one of the difficulties when a lot of the image-dimensions needed are a lot greater than most in-game ones taken.

Here's a vector-drawn crimson charm, if you fancy it - just quickly done, seems the colours may be a little off but would resize nicely for a signature. It's pretty easy to do and I always feel it's worth perfecting these things with a signature / banner item.

crimson.png

If you want big images of charms, catch spirit implings and screenie the chatbox when it says the impling was carying some charms.

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

nomad.png

Finally!! :D

Took me eight tries, although half of them where over a month ago. Funny how I always got him down to the berserker mode, then died, no matter what I did, just ran out of pots.

Tried all the different set-ups I could think about. Then I read a quite good guide in the aow, that told me that that idiot doesn't heal when you hide from him, during the stages where he have the three illusions.

Helped me calm down enough to get in the brews right, get up my range attack again, and just stop panicing. :D

Scherzo.png

nomad.png

Took me eight tries, although half of them where over a month ago. Funny how I always got him down to the berserker mode, then died, no matter what I did, just ran out of pots.

Tried all the different set-ups I could think about. Then I read a quite good guide in the aow, that told me that that idiot doesn't heal when you hide from him, during the stages where he have the three illusions.

Helped me calm down enough to get in the brews right, get up my range attack again, and just stop panicing. :D

... A kyatt? :blink:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

nomad.png

... A kyatt? :blink:

I summoned it after my tortoise was out of brews. It does insane amounts of damage, used together with scrolls.

I did one try (not serious, so not counted among those eight.) with only brews and a kyatt with scrolls. No weapon. Almost got him down to his spam-attack.

I would recommend anyone struggling with getting in enough hits towards the end to use one. It's not like you need the tortoise after it's empty anyway.

Scherzo.png

There was absolutely no need to contribute to the two pages of trolling. I have removed a large amount of posts from the last two pages of this thread. Please do not continue this discussion.

~jimmy_jim

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

93slayer.png

My brothas.

look at all those people there for 93 when i got 98 yesterday no1 came lol and then i got people on my slayer blog calling me noob for using pengs to get last 2k to level 98... oh well gratz lol your about half way there :D