Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

DFS, a GS and 99s. Go.

Rune Defender :thumbup: and get some good 99s.

But DFS is hawt. :(

It's not, and calling it "hawt" certainly won't make is taht way (the same for "pro"). It's funny how that's mostly the only arguement brought up by people defending DFS. Either "it's hot" , or "it's pro", or "str ftw".

But it is.. :(

Da Rs Is Da Srs Bsns

If anything looks cool you will get trolled for saying it looks cool amirite

It's okay, I was more just annoyed by the language these people are using (same for "amirite"), but that's just a personal thing I guess. (and I don't think a dfs looks cool either actually. I think it's too fat)

I agree, Dfs is too bulky. Plus, if you did the math for price/stats on blessed spirit shield and DFS, Blessed spirit shield is better. Even so, rune defender is free, and is *way* better than dfs.

I'd rather have a free effecient item than a 35m item with nearly the same stats as a 5m item.

Quagsire.png

DFS, a GS and 99s. Go.

Rune Defender :thumbup: and get some good 99s.

But DFS is hawt. :(

It's not, and calling it "hawt" certainly won't make is taht way (the same for "pro"). It's funny how that's mostly the only arguement brought up by people defending DFS. Either "it's hot" , or "it's pro", or "str ftw".

But it is.. :(

Da Rs Is Da Srs Bsns

If anything looks cool you will get trolled for saying it looks cool amirite

It's okay, I was more just annoyed by the language these people are using (same for "amirite"), but that's just a personal thing I guess. (and I don't think a dfs looks cool either actually. I think it's too fat)

I agree, Dfs is too bulky. Plus, if you did the math for price/stats on blessed spirit shield and DFS, Blessed spirit shield is better. Even so, rune defender is free, and is *way* better than dfs.

I'd rather have a free effecient item than a 35m item with nearly the same stats as a 5m item.

*defends bandos* and you don't have to repair a bss either and you can trade it in ge without having to charge/uncharge it

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Spent the entire day training relentelessley for this. I've been procrastinating it for almost a year and finally chipped away the final exps for it. Had a couple long time friends there who wanted to share the joy.

[hide]runescape191438.png[/hide]

[hide]runescape191455.png[/hide]

[hide]runescape191556.png[/hide]

So ends my 4th 99. Might get right onto my 5th, defense, which is 2 levels away. We'll see.

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

failjagex.jpg

Am I the only one that doesn't see how that's a fail?

Its within itself is an advert

Not really a fail, more of just a coincidence...

you would think the amount of skills would be listed.

I think the major fail is the fact Jagex are a British company so the price should be displayed in £ pound sterling not dollars..

Toad is correct. I was so surprised when the lobby came out that they did have the $ instead of £....... makes no sense :( Still a British company though <3:

And with the DFS arguement I <3 it :D the defence is epic though I don't need it :^_^: but i lobes it. And it does look awesome tbh ;)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

[hide]

failjagex.jpg

Am I the only one that doesn't see how that's a fail?

Its within itself is an advert

Not really a fail, more of just a coincidence...

you would think the amount of skills would be listed.

I think the major fail is the fact Jagex are a British company so the price should be displayed in £ pound sterling not dollars..

Toad is correct. I was so surprised when the lobby came out that they did have the $ instead of £....... makes no sense :( Still a British company though <3:

And with the DFS arguement I <3 it :D the defence is epic though I don't need it :^_^: but i lobes it. And it does look awesome tbh ;)

[/hide]

I believe that most of RuneScape's player base lies in the United States and that's why they used the "$" but I could be wrong . . .

25s3llx.png

Record for the most time played this weekend for a guy who doesnt live in his parent basement (I even went shopping L)

Night guise

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

25s3llx.png

Record for the most time played this weekend for a guy who doesnt live in his parent basement (I even went shopping L)

Night guise

This is the most I've played on a weekend and I'm 1/3 of that. Definetly a record.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Can't touch my 2:19

14sjyuw.png

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

My max so far on Ice Strykewyrms. It's even higher than it would have been in the old hp system thanks to damage not being rounded down, allowing some extra damage from the boosts! :thumbsup:

meltingwyrms.png

Damage boosts: Fire cape (+80) + Hexcrest (+15%) + Wolpertinger scrolls (+21%) + Staff of Light (+15%) + Fire Surge (2x)

200000000.png

My max so far on Ice Strykewyrms. It's even higher than it would have been in the old hp system thanks to damage not being rounded down, allowing some extra damage from the boosts! :thumbsup:

meltingwyrms.png

Damage boosts: Fire cape (+80) + Hexcrest (+15%) + Wolpertinger scrolls (+21%) + Staff of Light (+15%) + Fire Surge (2x)

Fire Surge = 280 (according to the Knowledge Base)

15% + 21% + 15% = 51%

280 * 1.51 = 422.8

422.8 + 40 (Fire Cape applied after % boosts, assumption since that's how Ferocious Ring works) = 462.8

462.8 * 2 = 925.6

If each bonus is applied separately, thus stacking them for greater effect,

280 * 1.15 * 1.15 * 1.21 = 448.063

448.03 + 40 = 488.03

488.03 * 2 = 976.06

This is strange, since when I tried it, I hit a 980 too... but it seems both of our max hits are impossible according to the number's Jagex gave us. o.O

meltingwyrms.png

Fire Surge = 280 (according to the Knowledge Base)

15% + 21% + 15% = 51%

280 * 1.51 = 422.8

422.8 + 40 (Fire Cape applied after % boosts, assumption since that's how Ferocious Ring works) = 462.8

462.8 * 2 = 925.6

If each bonus is applied separately, thus stacking them for greater effect,

280 * 1.15 * 1.15 * 1.21 = 448.063

448.03 + 40 = 488.03

488.03 * 2 = 976.06

This is strange, since when I tried it, I hit a 980 too... but it seems both of our max hits are impossible according to the number's Jagex gave us. o.O

Fire cape is +80 when you use magic.

But it still isn't right...

Also, I use the same bonuses and my max is also 986.

Magic spells do not have the same max as they used to. Fire surge may have maxed 28 in the past but its max was actually around 28.31 which rounded down to 28. Now the base max of fire surge is 283.1, rounded down to 283 while the .1 still factors in to damage bonuses. The KB may say it maxes 280 but it's wrong, try it out yourself.

I first noticed this with fire bolt on irons. I hit above what my max would have been in the old system with my boosts so I decided to max with just the base damage and sure enough i hit a few tiny points of damage higher.

Fire Surge max on Ice Strykewyrms:

283.1 * 1.15 * 1.15 * 1.21 * 2 + 80 = ~986.057 or simply 986 due to rounding to whole damage

200000000.png

I found this quite funny

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Yaga

She lives in a log cabin that moves around on a pair of dancing chicken legs

Seems like that's where they got the idea from then. :eek:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.