Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

mank.png

The hivemind is strong in this chat.

:thumbup:

It's what being a Tiffer does to you...... Comparable to the flood in halo......

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

2376tot.png

What level did you get? :S

Edit: Oh wow, max total, not max combat. Very nice!!! o_o

But what level did you get? :D

If you look you can see it was prayer, as the skill icon was in the middle of flashing.

The same applies for ranged, crafting, slayer, herblore, farming and maybe more, look closer for yourself before telling others to do it.

namnlskopia.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlqh5iK-W4

:shock: Don't know if anyone has seen this but my jaw dropped.

It's impressive... But not even close to being the richest bank in all of Runescape.

Pretty sure that is "close"

anybody with that many party hats is considered close in my book

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

It's impressive... But not even close to being the richest bank in all of Runescape.

Not to mention the fact he has 82 Christmas Crackers: *** [ GE ]: 82x Christmas Cracker: (56.58b 57.16b 57.73b) (Today: No +/- [+0%])

That's just GE price too, not even street.

Spaz4010.png

Oh [cabbage], lol. Didn't even see those crackers. The phats alone doesn't make him rich, but the cracker gives him quite a bit of leverage. He's "close," but not by much.

guido_49.png

Grr. I can't watch any videos on my computer because my internet thinks Adobe Flashplayer is a virus.

Somebody mind explaining what that bank video has?

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Not to mention the fact he has 82 Christmas Crackers: *** [ GE ]: 82x Christmas Cracker: (56.58b 57.16b 57.73b) (Today: No +/- [+0%])

Not to mention the fact that was a long time ago, look at the bank display. He also seems to be defending himself an awful lot in the video. I say it's fake.

Quagsire.png

Not to mention the fact that was a long time ago, look at the bank display. He also seems to be defending himself an awful lot in the video. I say it's fake.

I was kind of leaning towards that, seeing as how it is just a movie of a picture, with random annotations. (I think that's what they're called.)

Spaz4010.png

http://www.youtub/////////////e.com/watch?v=yNlqh5iK-W4

I was kind of leaning towards that, seeing as how it is just a movie of a picture, with random annotations. (I think that's what they're called.)

Well in my view it seems that when he doesn't use the scrollbar, and claims it's a mousewheel, that's a stationary picture moving that he edited in. I stand by my opinion that's its fake.

Quagsire.png

[hide=Fake Calls]

Not to mention the fact he has 82 Christmas Crackers: *** [ GE ]: 82x Christmas Cracker: (56.58b 57.16b 57.73b) (Today: No +/- [+0%])

Well in my view it seems that when he doesn't use the scrollbar, and claims it's a mousewheel, that's a stationary picture moving that he edited in. I stand by my opinion that's its fake.

[/hide]

You can see people moving in the background and he does move his mouse. Seems like everytime someone called a fake in the post he attached a little explanation.

I'm not sure how i feel, I say real until proven otherwise.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

100313011906.png

This is how I trained

yeah, I didn't do anything. Everything that doesn't have a brawler for it requires money and I don't have money. Soooo I used this weekend to make money.

RC is just -snore-

kinda feel bad about telling you this now, but since so many people were summoning the first day, you could have bought huge amounts of pouches for low prices and made millions off the shard swap thing.... That's what i did :thumbup:

probably wasted about 500k of potential bonus xp though :-|

anyways...

unspam:

Picture38-1.png

Picture40.png

used up all my charms and yew logs in about 2hrs... :mellow:

Xud8Uyf.gifXud8Uyf.gifXud8Uyf.gifXud8Uyf.gif

[hide=Messed up post][hide=Failed post]

[hide=Fake Calls}

Not to mention the fact he has 82 Christmas Crackers: *** [ GE ]: 82x Christmas Cracker: (56.58b 57.16b 57.73b) (Today: No +/- [+0%])

[/hide]

You can see people moving in the background and he does move his mouse. Seems like everytime someone called a fake in the post he attached a little explanation.

[/hide]

?May I ask why your post is messed up?

Tif is bsing me

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

[hide=Fake Calls}

[/hide]

[/hide]

Tif is bsing me

I just got hyt'd at ge and ppl are saying the same thing. I think I broke TIF

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

[hide=Fake Calls}

[/hide]

[/hide]

Tif is bsing me

I am the guy who hyted you

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

+ he's saying he already had that maxed cash in classic and that he has loggined in only just now after 6 years.

1) As far as I know, NOBODY had maxed cash at that time.

2) Why does he have random event items and such if he claims he never played for 6 years

Now, just on the rares, besides the crackers it could be very possible. Duke Freedom had over 11 partyhat sets at one time, and a few stakers had even more.

[hide=Fake Calls}

[/hide]

[/hide]

Tif is bsing me

I am the guy who hyted you

Lol whenever I see you post I always think of you as Squall, so in game I expect you to be Squall. >.> Speaking of which I just spent my last hour trying to find my old psx and ff games to no avail.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif