Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

100312130243.png

What to do next?

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Corp moar

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I wouldn't use the word leach. Secondly most of the money I spent on herb came from several armadyl hilts. (1 Solo, 2 Cs.) I also farmed about 1500 torstol to make into overloads on double xp day.

Unspamify

[hide]100312110444.png[/hide]

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

I wouldn't use the word leach. Secondly most of the money I spent on herb came from several armadyl hilts. (1 Solo, 2 Cs.) I also farmed about 1500 torstol to make into overloads on double xp day.

Unspamify

[hide]100312110444.png[/hide]

Bacon is just a glory seeking hatetroll

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

I find it funny how Jagex gives you extra XP, (Regardless of how much extra) and people will still complain. :roll:

It's a simple mathematical equation. They had two weeks after announcing this to make sure it worked correctly. We were told when and how long the bonuses would last. The two weeks notice was to give non-members adequate time to pay for membership and this just looks like a duplicitous trick. So yes, I am disappointed. Not so much in that I am missing out in experience, but that the company is one of two things; incompetent or a quack that went back on its word in an effort to lessen the devaluation of in-game attributes and hoping that no one would care/notice. My money is on the latter.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I think they wanted to nerf it... They couldn't even do a system update to bump the graph up a bit to counter the rounding loss, which couldn't have taken more than a few minutes at the very longest. But if Jagex did nerf it, I wouldn't blame them. It was way too OP to begin with.

guido_49.png

I find it funny how Jagex gives you extra XP, (Regardless of how much extra) and people will still complain. :roll:

It's a simple mathematical equation. They had two weeks after announcing this to make sure it worked correctly. We were told when and how long the bonuses would last. The two weeks notice was to give non-members adequate time to pay for membership and this just looks like a duplicitous trick. So yes, I am disappointed. Not so much in that I am missing out in experience, but that the company is one of two things; incompetent or a quack that went back on its word in an effort to lessen the devaluation of in-game attributes and hoping that no one would care/notice. My money is on the latter.

They're British :rolleyes: give us some credit. We have a totally inept government and companies to boot. So I'd say it's the both of your ideas. ^^

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Well for this weekend I didn't plan too well because I didn't think I would be able to participate because it's my Spring Break! and I'm going to the beach tomorrow. But I somehow got supplies for my 2 goals, 88 Summon and 88 Herblore!

100312125503.png

100312144911.png

peace,

Vann

I got this: <3:

99hp.png

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Anyone want 300k herb xp/hr and major profit, or maybe 2.7m fletch xp/hr only losing 3 gp/xp?

[hide=Clicky]

I was talking to him and I got proof that it is NOT a bot! You input EVERYTHING! I have tested it myself! if anyone here owns G5/G500 logitech mouse, this is how you get 250k herb xp/hr and 500k profit/hr OR 2.7m fletching xp/hr (addy bolts, -3gp/.xp) I'll try to make a video but I dont have a youtube that I can upload it (my youtube is strictly xbox only)

RUFIO.png

In the herblore one, where he says 6, 5858. 6, switches the row and 58 moves it down and clicks.

[/hide]

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Anyone want 300k herb xp/hr and major profit, or maybe 2.7m fletch xp/hr only losing 3 gp/xp?

[hide=Clicky]

I was talking to him and I got proof that it is NOT a bot! You input EVERYTHING! I have tested it myself! if anyone here owns G5/G500 logitech mouse, this is how you get 250k herb xp/hr and 500k profit/hr OR 2.7m fletching xp/hr (addy bolts, -3gp/.xp) I'll try to make a video but I dont have a youtube that I can upload it (my youtube is strictly xbox only)

RUFIO.png

In the herblore one, where he says 6, 5858. 6, switches the row and 58 moves it down and clicks.

[/hide]

Jagex Mods posted on RSOF saying mouse keys were alright but a mouse/program that constantly clicks isnt allowed. Don't do it, you could get banned for macroing. :/

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

[hide=Clicky]

RUFIO.png

[/hide]

Pretty sure this has already been discussed on the RSOF and is bannable.

Quagsire.png

[hide=Clicky]

RUFIO.png

[/hide]

Not possible, record me a video of your hands clicking a key every 0.02 seconds.

patr1ckotg1.png

This was discussed on the other thread. Thats like yelling at someone in a street race because they have the money to afford better technology. I'm pressing every input, so it's like pressing it uber fast.

In order for you to be pressing every input you have to be pressing a key every 0.02 seconds, thats not humanly possible.

patr1ckotg1.png

So...... before the weekend I had:

leikamg.jpg

During the weekend I got:

90summoning.jpg

Afterwards I went and ended up with this:

whatsleft.jpg

So...... by the looks of things it was ~13-14M for 22 summoning levels....... Money well spent? Only time will tell.......

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

So...... before the weekend I had:

leikamg.jpg

During the weekend I got:

90summoning.jpg

Afterwards I went and ended up with this:

whatsleft.jpg

So...... by the looks of things it was ~13-14M for 22 summoning levels....... Money well spent? Only time will tell.......

Swap all your pouches for spirit shards, sell spirit shards to pet store owner for 25 each, you make about 80% of that back.

Quagsire.png