Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

nerd=offensive

34ss8ow.jpg

Its an overused term for someone who tries hard/is smarter than the other

And a tad hypocritical

You're obviously easily offended.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

[hide]

nerd=offensive

34ss8ow.jpg

And a tad hypocritical

Om nom nom. Stop being eaten.

[/hide]

Personally I find the term "nerd" to be a compliment (it's usually used to insult smart people :^_^: )

[hide]

nerd=offensive

34ss8ow.jpg

And a tad hypocritical

Om nom nom. Stop being eaten.

[/hide]

Personally I find the term "nerd" to be a compliment (it's usually used to insult smart people :^_^: )

i correct them with, Yes, I'm proud to be a geek, thanks.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Did you want him to attack you ;) Dragon bolts ftw?]

Kind of prepared for brids

Just prepared for any attackers :P

Got a targ, he had a familiar and he was in Frozen Fury at MB so I knew he was in brid, was low food and ....

100310195141.png

100310195430.png

The loot pic looked ridiculous

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5267/100310195149.png

I've made probably 15m pking and killing green drags today...

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Since when could you get abby whips from pking? I've been gone for 5 months, so it must have been an update then =P

He had a whip

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

There's a slight chance of you getting an item the person you kill loses, so the person in this case lost his/her whip and he got it! :)

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Since when could you get abby whips from pking? I've been gone for 5 months, so it must have been an update then =P

What was said before ^. DivineProd or whatever his name was, lost like bandos, green phat divine and arma, and the person who killed him got Arma chestplate, vid was posted a while back, can't be bothered to go find it.

Quagsire.png

What was said before ^. DivineProd or whatever his name was, lost like bandos, green phat divine and arma, and the person who killed him got Arma chestplate, vid was posted a while back, can't be bothered to go find it.

I think it was skirt

Isn't the items that can be dropped capped at like 25m or something? Or else you would see some claw drops/godsword drops.

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

I think it was skirt

Isn't the items that can be dropped capped at like 25m or something? Or else you would see some claw drops/godsword drops.

They shouldn't be capped, the very low % of getting the item is good enough

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I think it was skirt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F5R7QiK4dk

Many people have pked claws, someone even got an AGS off their friend who was quitting.

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpJVo7IPwuo

Finished farming my wergali now I have the stuff for 90 herblore on Friday.

w6zcow.png

Fletching potions, super antifires, extreme attack, extreme strength, extreme defence for anyone who can't tell. Yes I know the secondary for super antifires isn't there, it's not trade able.

Originally bought supplies for 2k super energys and 2k special restore pots to get 92 right after the xp weekend was released but I sold it right before the herb and secondary crash for a 15m profit lol. Decided 2 extra levels probably wasn't worth the extra ~30m of something I'll never use. This is also going to be the first time I actually leveled herblore with herbs that I bought :blink: (the stuff for extremes, I farmed the wergali)

I thought all revenge kills suck...

100309214711.png

bannedusername.jpg

After 6 times being forced to change...:(

I admit it's my fault completely....but they randomly gave me this stupid name <_< . Wish they'd at least let you pic a previous name you've had that wasn't bad.

Cant change till 2011 lol

2011? Hahahahahahaha, oh man.

I know right? talk about wtf...and they have to pic "weary jump" talk about lame..

Ydi for being immature with the new name update

Back in the day you would be banned for names like those

You got 6 chances? ? ?

My name was Sk8er700. Once the update came out I changed to Mr Secksi. Was forced to change it so I made iBotXP. They then changed it to Doctor Zany. I only had 1 warning. I can change mine November 15th 2010.

09144a99bb.png

[hide=lots of quotes]

I thought all revenge kills suck...

100309214711.png

bannedusername.jpg

After 6 times being forced to change...:(

I admit it's my fault completely....but they randomly gave me this stupid name <_< . Wish they'd at least let you pic a previous name you've had that wasn't bad.

Cant change till 2011 lol

2011? Hahahahahahaha, oh man.

I know right? talk about wtf...and they have to pic "weary jump" talk about lame..

Ydi for being immature with the new name update

Back in the day you would be banned for names like those

[/hide]

You got 6 chances? ? ?

My name was Sk8er700. Once the update came out I changed to Mr Secksi. Was forced to change it so I made iBotXP. They then changed it to Doctor Zany. I only had 1 warning. I can change mine November 15th 2010.

its not like the names jagex are giving out are all that bad though, until i found out u didnt change that one yourself i though it was kinda cool :o.

the names beat mine atleast lol

I love my name, Lugia Lvl138 :thumbsup:. Only changed it once because Lugia0013 was getting kind of boring.

92337989.png

That's 25 solo Bandos kills in 1 trip. About 73 minutes spent in the boss room, so a kill every 3 minutes.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

I love my name, Lugia Lvl138 :thumbsup:. Only changed it once because Lugia0013 was getting kind of boring.

92337989.png

That's 25 solo Bandos kills in 1 trip. About 73 minutes spent in the boss room, so a kill every 3 minutes.

Dear God! Lol

I've not done Bandos in a while... I prefer Sara and Arma. But, If I can go and get that many kills in one trip I may find myself Bandosing a lot more.

Is it mainly the Divine keeping you alive that long? Been wanting to get off my butt and buy one but a bit too lazy. This might motivate me a bit. ^^

09144a99bb.png