Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

It's mostly the Brews keeping me alive that long. I take a Yak full of Brews. The only reason I can do that is because I have Overloads so I don't have to worry about losing my potted status for very long. I used to use mostly Rocktail with the same setup, and I only got half the kills a trip, so Overload is the biggest factor. The Divine helps a bit, but I hear a similar thing can be done with a Spectral or Elysian. The B2p tabs are also good, they can generate 24 HP after each Yak kill.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

I thought all revenge kills suck...

100309214711.png

bannedusername.jpg

After 6 times being forced to change...:(

I admit it's my fault completely....but they randomly gave me this stupid name <_< . Wish they'd at least let you pic a previous name you've had that wasn't bad.

Cant change till 2011 lol

2011? Hahahahahahaha, oh man.

I know right? talk about wtf...and they have to pic "weary jump" talk about lame..

Ydi for being immature with the new name update

Back in the day you would be banned for names like those

You got 6 chances? ? ?

My name was Sk8er700. Once the update came out I changed to Mr Secksi. Was forced to change it so I made iBotXP. They then changed it to Doctor Zany. I only had 1 warning. I can change mine November 15th 2010.

There was a guy that tryed to infiltrate a secret meeting we were having and the nubs name was changed to "Nosy Owl" on the spot kind of funny XD

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

[hide=quote pyramid]

I thought all revenge kills suck...

100309214711.png

bannedusername.jpg

After 6 times being forced to change...:(

I admit it's my fault completely....but they randomly gave me this stupid name <_< . Wish they'd at least let you pic a previous name you've had that wasn't bad.

Cant change till 2011 lol

2011? Hahahahahahaha, oh man.

I know right? talk about wtf...and they have to pic "weary jump" talk about lame..

Ydi for being immature with the new name update

Back in the day you would be banned for names like those

You got 6 chances? ? ?

My name was Sk8er700. Once the update came out I changed to Mr Secksi. Was forced to change it so I made iBotXP. They then changed it to Doctor Zany. I only had 1 warning. I can change mine November 15th 2010.

There was a guy that tryed to infiltrate a secret meeting we were having and the nubs name was changed to "Nosy Owl" on the spot kind of funny XD

[/hide]

nosy owl, weary jump, doctor zany

i don't know why people complain those are awesome names!

anyway

rs694.png

hohoho

omg you got a sprit shield from barrows

gratz on the helm

Unspam soon

~~~legoman187~~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

O okay so 25m cap on rogue

No cap on target?

Cap is not 25m on rogue, there's plenty of people that have pked BGS/claws in pvp.

However most of these were because of the Pest Control Death Potential glitch -.-

There technically isn't a cap on targs, but chances are really low. Even lower for non-targs

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I love my name, Lugia Lvl138 :thumbsup:. Only changed it once because Lugia0013 was getting kind of boring.

92337989.png

That's 25 solo Bandos kills in 1 trip. About 73 minutes spent in the boss room, so a kill every 3 minutes.

You should be getting a lot more than 25 with sgs + divine :s, I know a couple of people who get 140+ easy with claws and divine

Should swipe that cape and helm so you get more pray bonus (vhelm and sw cape) and don't need as much rests, thus more brews

NOT MINE.

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7663/supplies200558.png

#1 Slayer's supplies for this weekend and a while after... lol :P

*chokes on cake*

WTFBBQHAX D: I'm scared...... I'm so very very scared....... what is that guy aiming for? D: INSANITY? D: Oh dear god.

The geysers alone without double exp get him to 44,477,462exp in summoning :ohnoes:

But I have no idea what that 199K of the 250gp item is......

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

NOT MINE.

*chokes on cake*

WTFBBQHAX D: I'm scared...... I'm so very very scared....... what is that guy aiming for? D: INSANITY? D: Oh dear god.

ooh, i was wondering what his task count was

and i doubt he can get all of that done o_O

NOT MINE.

O.O

Good luck on anyone ever breaking that exp gain/day record. Especially since Jagex seems to be looking at changing the way exp weekend will work for summoning on future weekends.

NOT MINE.

O.O

Good luck on anyone ever breaking that exp gain/day record. Especially since Jagex seems to be looking at changing the way exp weekend will work for summoning on future weekends.

Oooh? What're they thinking of doing peronix?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

NOT MINE.

O.O

Oooh? What're they thinking of doing peronix?

No clue, Mod Fnord said something along those lines in one of his posts in the new thread on the RSOF. As to what this will entail, your guess is as good as mine.

NOT MINE.

*chokes on cake*

The geysers alone without double exp get him to 44,477,462exp in summoning :ohnoes:

Lets see, that's going to bring him to 128'748'374 summoning xp which will bring him to rank 1 with 37'552'429 xp over the current rank 1.

Edit: Eh, nvm, seeing has he has alot more yak-hide compared to crimson charms, same with blue charms, it's not close and can't be calculated.

But even though, it's still gonna bring him to rank 1

NOT MINE.

*chokes on cake*

Lets see, that's going to bring him to 128'748'374 summoning xp which will bring him to rank 1 with 37'552'429 xp over the current rank 1.

Edit: Eh, nvm, seeing has he has alot more yak-hide compared to crimson charms, same with blue charms, it's not close and can't be calculated.

You never know, the current #1 could have almost as much...

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

NOT MINE.

*chokes on cake*

yeah i'd be really surprised if marko didn't train summon this weekend

and it's not as if toony can do all of those charms

[hide=Quotes]

NOT MINE.

*chokes on cake*

yeah i'd be really surprised if marko didn't train summon this weekend

and it's not as if toony can do all of those charms

[/hide]

He'll finish with roughly 160M total Summoning XP. (Incl. the XP he already has.) That is ~134M XP from those charms over the duration of the weekend.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

well The Murder21 decided he wanted the jad record back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHuV58zHz8A

lol

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!