Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

2ccufet.png

Bought myself some claws. I've been craving a good spec for a while now, was thinking about upgrading SGS to AGS. But then I don't really wanna give up my SGS... figured claws would fill that particular void nicely. Going to be extremely useful for slayer too since fero rings effectively add +160 to the spec assuming all of the splats hit. Only issue is that with that particular setup in the pic is that I'd loose them on death. Though I'd loose some of my bandos on death anyway if I had an AGS with me so meh whatever.

2ccufet.png

Bought myself some claws. I've been craving a good spec for a while now, was thinking about upgrading SGS to AGS. But then I don't really wanna give up my SGS... figured claws would fill that particular void nicely. Going to be extremely useful for slayer too since fero rings effectively add +160 to the spec assuming all of the splats hit. Only issue is that with that particular setup in the pic is that I'd loose them on death. Though I'd loose some of my bandos on death anyway if I had an AGS with me so meh whatever.

sadly it doesnt stack with slyer helm, only things like good old dds spec do that, but yea you can get combos of over 1k in dungeon

a_final_name.png

RSOF is so full of fail.... And no he's not joking.

wb811z.png

Having a fun time on RSOF, not posting but just reading some of the ridiculous things they have to say. And I like laughing at wbm.

Finally got me a fire cape :thumbsup:

Been trying since the fight caves came out, too bad i had to wait til ancient curses the slayer full helm and enchanted bolts before my noobness could take 'em down.

firecapes.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

Been trying since the fight caves came out, too bad i had to wait til ancient curses the slayer full helm and enchanted bolts before my noobness could take 'em down.

firecapes.png

Congrats :D

Does the slayer full helm now work on tasks that don't require a slayer level?

Lord_Beloved.png

firecapes.png

Congrats :D

Does the slayer full helm now work on tasks that don't require a slayer level?

yes it does.

Wyd.png

warped.gif

61,078 to 99 Woodcutting - February 16, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVlmlzhPZbE

Gf 65m :( kept clicking above my food thats why I didn't respond lol

I hate it when that happens. Lol.

Nice too see im not the only one on this forum who loses big in pvp out of sheer stupidity :D

Yeah I know how you feel

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

100309134203.png

Only my second task ever of Ice Wyrms. Sadly I can't sell it. -.-

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

why :eek:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

^It's dropping like a rock.

For some reason I've really gotten into no arm fighting in pvp. koed this guy 3 hits and it was the 1st pk of the day :)

100308205205.png

Wish i had this other pic..i was pking on my old computer right before it crashed.

Got a vesta long drop and right when left clicked on it got d bow speced 46-28, ran back to pile and it was gone :(

It was a nice picture though

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster