Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

wowlol.png

Tehe :-D

Link to the vid if you want to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dkkRCpIrG8

Wow lmao

why do they have it on the desktop 4 times?

furthermore, why are they installed on the office computers at JaGex?

They needed it to help them do the constitution update.

patr1ckotg1.png

I think it is just an inside joke :P

yeah knowing jagex's sense of humor i'd like to bet they're joking with us

I would be surpised if they didn't have WoW installed. If you were running a company, wouldn't you want to know what your biggest competitor is up to?

pepijn777.png

I would be surpised if they didn't have WoW installed. If you were running a company, wouldn't you want to know what your biggest competitor is up to?

others would argue that playing the competition would lead to imitation rather than innovation.

4e0Vn.png

others would argue that playing the competition would lead to imitation rather than innovation.

I'd be willing to bet Employees who work on WoW also play runescape. Nothing wrong with keeping up with the competition, plus, WoW isn't the ONLY game jagex could have gotten the Constitution update from...

Quagsire.png

I'd be willing to bet Employees who work on WoW also play runescape. Nothing wrong with keeping up with the competition, plus, WoW isn't the ONLY game jagex could have gotten the Constitution update from...

May I ask how the constitution update is imitation of any game at all? They simply moved the decimal place to the right on everything... Doesn't really take copying another game to add that feature.

As for the WoW installed, no surprise really... and no surprise if many of the Jagex workers play it regularly. Just because you design a game, doesn't mean that you hate/can't play your competitors' games.

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

May I ask how the constitution update is imitation of any game at all? They simply moved the decimal place to the right on everything... Doesn't really take copying another game to add that feature.

As for the WoW installed, no surprise really... and no surprise if many of the Jagex workers play it regularly. Just because you design a game, doesn't mean that you hate/can't play your competitors' games.

Innovative [cabbage] like that couldn't have come from Jagex, for sure. They probably hired a 3rd grader to make sure they were multiplying by 10 correctly.

guido_49.png

People seem so bent on jagex copying this entire update from WoW, well if thats true then it's from many other games that have high hits and higher hitpoints.

Not saying they did actually take it, but if they did, theres no way to say they stole it from WoW alone.

Quagsire.png

[hide]

[/hide]

Innovative [cabbage] like that couldn't have come from Jagex, for sure. They probably hired a 3rd grader to make sure they were multiplying by 10 correctly.

I HONESTLY LAUGHED MY [wagon] OFF! that was the funniest thing ever :D.

btw, dont hate my caps =[.

I like getting hard when I PK

[hide]

[/hide]

Lol, ok dude. Calm down now.

guido_49.png

[hide]

[/hide]

The concept of a 3-digit Damage and HP system has been around since the beginning of Tabletop games. It predates WoW. Jagex stole nothing because you cannot steal a gaming concept. Either log out and stop your moronic trolling or shut up about it. (You know who you are) It is not changing and is here to stay.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

^

Nah it's from mobilizing armies - he glitched away though.. You're not supposed to have that prefix outside MA.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

im sorry to say this but lolwut? you show 2 fights and not to mention there is no eating. Its just some bad hits or bad luck. I am also 99 mage and that dosent mean pro hits all the time... stop trying to blaim the update when u have little to none evidence that it has done anything.