Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

puremile98.png

first 80 noncmb for me ever <3:

farming01.png

l-r, snaps, ranarr, avantoe, dwarf weed seeds

ive got a few thousand more herbs, but these are current batch ive farmed.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Missing dah shards pit.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

100309220959.png

Killed my bank, but who cares. I'm ready.

I don't do much Summoning but all that in 10 hours sounds impressive, think about going outside for a bit when your done :)

Why do you waste your money on water orbs for hydras? Bones to banana can get you 8k bones an hour at 155 a bone/banana (slighly more because of the natures) and fruit bats give only a little less xp + they sell for relatively much (more than just what you would get if you traded them in for shards and sold the shards for 25 gp)

Water talismans, same story, but now you should just get obby charms yourself. You can easily get over 150 an hour. That would save you another 6m in 4h work.

Well, I'd agree with the water orbs, but water talismans are definitely worth the extra xp over obsidians. 52.8 xp each adds up, especially on double xp weekend. If you make 1000 lava titans instead of geysers, you'd lose out on 137k experience.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQlhMyjV3cw&feature=player_embedded#

Started making a client a while back using C++ and AHK. It got stalled after my house renovations, health issues, etc... But I started this one about 2 - 3 days ago. It uses IronAHK (Which is developed by myself and a large group of other people), C++, and GDI+.

I like it at least. Didn't really make it in hopes for it to be popular, just in hopes that I'd like it enough to use it and make my life easier.. Lol.

It's not bad considering it's only been 2- 3 days and I get no support from Tip.It or Zybez like SK gets.

It's currently got all of the same features as SK, but everything is done in one window, it has 3 browser windows (RuneScape, Databases, YouTube) and still uses 1/3 the memory, it'll run on other platforms (Ex. Linux) and even run on mobile devices / other consoles. ^^.

09144a99bb.png

Well, I'd agree with the water orbs, but water talismans are definitely worth the extra xp over obsidians. 52.8 xp each adds up, especially on double xp weekend. If you make 1000 lava titans instead of geysers, you'd lose out on 137k experience.

Most people aren't too fond of spending 10M on 137k summoning experience.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Exactly what I wanted to say.

Started making a client a while back using C++ and AHK. It got stalled after my house renovations, health issues, etc... But I started this one about 2 - 3 days ago. It uses IronAHK (Which is developed by myself and a large group of other people), C++, and GDI+.

I like it at least. Didn't really make it in hopes for it to be popular, just in hopes that I'd like it enough to use it and make my life easier.. Lol.

It's not bad considering it's only been 2- 3 days and I get no support from Tip.It or Zybez like SK gets.

It's currently got all of the same features as SK, but everything is done in one window, it has 3 browser windows (RuneScape, Databases, YouTube) and still uses 1/3 the memory, it'll run on other platforms (Ex. Linux) and even run on mobile devices / other consoles. ^^.

Oooo. Where do I download that?

Paragon.png

For all the people who commented on my video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7hlAa2nX1I

Thanks for the people who thought it was funny, but for the low amount of people who thought it was mean: You are entitled to your own opinion. But lets look at this for a second. Id be annoying these people for about 30 seconds max, and the people who didn't talk i would even be there for 10 seconds.95% of the people had a good laugh after, because ultimately it didn't really even effect them, so they lost 10 chins? Or they had to spend an extra 20 seconds trying to get there hp back down to 20-.

You should try to embed the movie, many more peopl will watch it :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7hlAa2nX1I

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7hlAa2nX1I[/media]

Now I watch it. Made me laugh out loud. Very nice. Healing the Dharoker's was the funniest.

Hehe we were just trying to save them.

Oooo. Where do I download that?

im also quite interested :D it got irc? thats all i really sue sk for anyway

-vid-

Why not purely use GTK or another multiplatform kit instead of a half done project based on a hotkey kit?

I thought I'd just give you the heads up a lot of people are going to be annoyed you cut the credits from the entries your linking to.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

-vid-

Why not purely use GTK or another multiplatform kit instead of a half done project based on a hotkey kit?

I thought I'd just give you the heads up a lot of people are going to be annoyed you cut the credits from the entries your linking to.

Well, as I said before it wasn't designed to really be spread. I didn't want it to be an easy project and I don't want it to be a quick one either.

To say that we designed the multiplatform kit ourselves and I single handedly developed my own client from it is mainly to say we can / did as well as the learning curve. Also, the client will obviously not be the only thing developed using it which is also a good reason for me to get the grasp of it and learn the ropes. Sure there are better methods, but which way has more pride (So to speak)? :P.

Didn't really think people would mind that I took the credits out of the item / monster databases for my own program. Lol. So what if we don't know that Fudgy999 found out that the high alchemy value of an adamant 2h sword is 3840Gp. :P. If there is a fuss about it, there's an easy fix. ;).

Edit: To the questions before... The IRC client is in progress at the moment and there is currently no download (Although there may be soon). I have few testers (Mainly friends with different OS / SPs) and will probably release it to my clan.

09144a99bb.png

[hide]

100309220959.png

Killed my bank, but who cares. I'm ready.

I don't do much Summoning but all that in 10 hours sounds impressive, think about going outside for a bit when your done :)

[/hide]

Why do you waste your money on water orbs for hydras? Bones to banana can get you 8k bones an hour at 155 a bone/banana (slighly more because of the natures) and fruit bats give only a little less xp + they sell for relatively much (more than just what you would get if you traded them in for shards and sold the shards for 25 gp)

Water talismans, same story, but now you should just get obby charms yourself. You can easily get over 150 an hour. That would save you another 6m in 4h work.

I had the cash to buy all that stuff, so why wouldn't I want to use it? Otherwise it would just gather dust in my bank. Besides, I didn't buy all of that stuff. I hunted all the lizards myself and I ranged Prime for some water tallies.

The water orbs weren't that expensive, got them all at lowest price when they were crashing.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

100310bob.png

Took me 4 Months to make back all of this. Previous Bob was 500M+... in today's money, it probably would be near 700M-800M

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Exactly what I wanted to say.

1.) I save 10m, and the hassle of getting the tallies.

2.) I got quite a bit on tokkul, which I need for an onyx anyway.

3.) 137k summoning xp is 4 hours or less of CT fiends.

4.) Lava titans have a far higher demand then geyser titans anyway.

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

I love how everyone is forgetting to buy kyatts lol.

I'm personally going with Tortoises... Kyatts will be harder to pick out in CW bank :s

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

rs675.png

rs676.png

4 runs apart

rs677.png

rs678.png

7 runs apart

i do believe this is known as hacking

You've got more in 6 runs at barrows than in my 6 years of playing...

*hates*

EDIT: Ok seriously now 7 runs and 4 items? I'll start crying :(

Quagsire.png

Move 2 spaces over, call familiar, problem solved.

Far faster then torts, but its your life.

Stonewall337.png

I'm personally going with Tortoises... Kyatts will be harder to pick out in CW bank :s

That's why you use a different bank like MA, or even Draynor with the glory (Yea, a bit more recharging needed, but better than losing yourself in a mess of Kyatts).

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

You've got more in 6 runs at barrows than in my 6 years of playing...

*hates*

EDIT: Ok seriously now 7 runs and 4 items? I'll start crying :(

the best part is when i tell people i don't care about selling this stuff

rs679.png

i reckon that's ~200 runs

That's why you use a different bank like MA, or even Draynor with the glory (Yea, a bit more recharging needed, but better than losing yourself in a mess of Kyatts).

~Dan

Hmm, guess I'm going for MA bank then. :P

But is it true you can sell your shards for 25gp/ea to the pet shop owners? Thought I've read that somewhere in patch notes or something. :s

~Dan

If you use Torts at the Ogre obelisk, you can use all 18 slots of the tortoise since you can exchange your pouches for shards immediately.

It takes about 1 minute to do a Tortoise run. You can do 18 + 24 = 42 Pouches.

It takes about 30 seconds to do a Kyatt run. You can do 24 Pouches.

It's about the same.. but when you account for lag on the Kyatt, it probably evens out.

sigcopyaf.png

[hide]

~Dan

Hmm, guess I'm going for MA bank then. :P

But is it true you can sell your shards for 25gp/ea to the pet shop owners? Thought I've read that somewhere in patch notes or something. :s

[/hide]

The guy in the place next door to the summoning guy in Tav (the pet shop I think) will buy all your shards back for full price if you talk to him.

2czeqeh.jpg