Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Of course, I will always bring an sgs for speccing, but considering it's prayer bonus and the decent DPS, it just seems a bit pointless to bring another weapon, if it isn't a lot better, especially if the alternative is one handed too. (last time I brought a whip, because this way I can wear a DFS, crossbow for the same reason)

If you have dagannoths as a task, then I would recommend bringing the balmung, but if you're only there killing them normally, only using SGS might be a better option. As for your ranged weapon, either bring the crossbow + DFS, or use a Crystal Bow, in which case I would use Balmung.

But hey, you could do a few trips to see which one suits you better.

I do have them as a task. It's just that Balmung neither has the high prayer bonus of SGS, nor does it have the option to wear a shield (whip) AND it protects over a lot.

Of course, I will always bring an sgs for speccing, but considering it's prayer bonus and the decent DPS, it just seems a bit pointless to bring another weapon, if it isn't a lot better, especially if the alternative is one handed too. (last time I brought a whip, because this way I can wear a DFS, crossbow for the same reason)

If you have dagannoths as a task, then I would recommend bringing the balmung, but if you're only there killing them normally, only using SGS might be a better option. As for your ranged weapon, either bring the crossbow + DFS, or use a Crystal Bow, in which case I would use Balmung.

I do have them as a task. It's just that Balmung neither has the high prayer bonus of SGS, nor does it have the option to wear a shield (whip) AND it protects over a lot.

AND hits a lot harder than both of those weapons.

Quagsire.png

100328230816.png

Around 55+ or so dry and this is what I get? -.-

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Triooooo

dh4boh.png

Was alot easier the previous time :mellow:

2lbpdw5.png

Also I've had 'Voiding YOU' for nearly a month without voiding anyone.

should've ran north and killed the healers w/o having to pray against jad

That doesnt work every time. They respawned when I tried that. I killed all the healers and then they respawned like a minute later.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

back to rs after a year break, thought this would of made it funner but quess not :P time for another years break xd

100329013826.png

t7mq9v.png

dragon drops: 2 legs, 3 skirts

dag kings: 9 zerker 3 axe , 1 seers , 4 warrior

bandos:hilt x4 tasset x 3 chest x 7 boots x 2

arma: hilt x1 chest x1 skirt x2 helm x1

+ much more :d

AND hits a lot harder than both of those weapons.

I'm using whip right now and I seem to do perfectly fine on a 1k pop world. (That's solo, with overloads, on task, and flashing piety if I'm not too busy sending drops home etc.). Are you sure Balmung is this much better?

Grats. We can be 99 hp on 3-28-10 buddies.

lol ok... i really wanted to get back into rs but i just cant do it :(

t7mq9v.png

dragon drops: 2 legs, 3 skirts

dag kings: 9 zerker 3 axe , 1 seers , 4 warrior

bandos:hilt x4 tasset x 3 chest x 7 boots x 2

arma: hilt x1 chest x1 skirt x2 helm x1

+ much more :d

100328230816.png

Around 55+ or so dry and this is what I get? -.-

Im over 100 chest dry now lol

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Triooooo

dh4boh.png

Was alot easier the previous time :mellow:

2lbpdw5.png

should've ran north and killed the healers w/o having to pray against jad

That doesnt work every time. They respawned when I tried that. I killed all the healers and then they respawned like a minute later.

Try killing jad in under a minute next time then.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

2lbpdw5.png

Just wondering why you don't have the book equipt in this pic, were you using crystal bow or something?

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Grats. We can be 99 hp on 3-28-10 buddies.

lol ok... i really wanted to get back into rs but i just cant do it :(

You thought grinding for hours to get a 99 would make the game more fun? Do you know what fun even means?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

152djbr.png

I don't need matches! I need a tinderbox!

....................................#-o

I laughed :)

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

152djbr.png

I don't need matches! I need a tinderbox!

....................................#-o

I laughed :)

Me too :XD:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Stranger is from Desert Treasure: They'll try to assassinate you if you have the diamonds.

Why do I always seem to get the fail drops? I managed a half key and dragonstone from TD's, made 3 crystal keys from about 30 barrows chests, and now this:

HalfKeyWaterfiends.png

EDIT: HAHA! I couldn't upload picture since it was labeled "Half Key at Waterfiends." However, the censor read it and changed it to halfkeya[bleep]erfiends.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.