Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

scbauMT.png

Well ok.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Got a new router last week, figured why not try staking again.

Long story short:

2znbJ.png

Still got drygores and some basic gear. Surprisingly I'm not even feeling pissed off/angry. Maybe that'll kick in later :)

33 BILLION? Mother of god.

Popoto.~<3

Got a new router last week, figured why not try staking again.

Long story short:

2znbJ.png

Still got drygores and some basic gear. Surprisingly I'm not even feeling pissed off/angry. Maybe that'll kick in later :)

33 BILLION? Mother of god.

Well i've never had a 33b bank all to myself before, i think most i had was around 13b and then i lost about 10b of it in one day (gave the other 3b to a friend before losing the 10).So i was basically down to nothing. I closed my laptop and pretty much couldn't log onto RS for about 3 or 4 days. But then i started playing again and realised how much more fun it was to have nothing because you had something to work towards then. RS is a lot more fun when you have very little.

2200i.png

2200 total, at this rate I will be maxed in 2 and a bit years :)

• Like 1

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

DfFBwQd.jpg

p5WwcC1.jpg

300k off 90 and tetsu legs :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Yes, because it's super fast.

If it's fast, than it isn't ready.

The best mind for stuff like summ or agility is a slow, tired one. Then you slip into a trance and can go back and forth for hours without getting bored.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Yes, because it's super fast.

If it's fast, than it isn't ready.

The best mind for stuff like summ or agility is a slow, tired one. Then you slip into a trance and can go back and forth for hours without getting bored.

I see that you have made much progress in the art of Zen Grinding.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I was talking about the time it took to process all the charms, empty pouches and tertiaries into summoning pouches.

You're selling to the shop instead of banking and converting to shards at Bogrog for some money back?

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

I was talking about the time it took to process all the charms, empty pouches and tertiaries into summoning pouches.

You're selling to the shop instead of converting back to shards for some money back?

I'm running between bank and summoning shop. I get like ~11-12m back selling the pouches on G.E. afterwards.

I'm running between bank and summoning shop. I get like ~11-12m back selling the pouches on G.E. afterwards.

That's still 177 trips from bank to obelisk and back. Not fast enough to be done without amazing willpower or trance, unless you don't care about idling a bit between runs, in which case something to read or watch will suffice.

flere_imsaho.png

Imo, just use a Kyatt...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Imo, just use a Kyatt...

Even with a kyatt and tokkul-zo it gets boring.

Back to pictures.

Gnome Delivery (OMG people still do that? yes) is back with a twist! A newly discovered mentor function deep in cresbot programming has been found, and this has allowed Aluft Aloft Food Deliveries to begin training new employees!

biomechanicalfooddelive.png

If you need food on the fly, don't hesitate to call 1-800-Aluft-Im-running-low-on-supplies, for that extra bit needed to last the rest of the kill!

flere_imsaho.png