Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

so i went out last night but came back early enough that I wanted to vorago

6PN1P.png

• Like 3

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Nothing major, but after they announced the Combat Beta for special attacks, I decided it would be fun to solo all or rather most of the God Wars drops (the ones I didn't have; I sold/lost all of mine ages ago and never really bothered getting them back). Yes I am absolutely aware (and have been from the start) that the special attacks are worse than thresholds and the accuracy on these weapons is horrible, so I don't actually intend to use them; it's just something to do to break up the monotony of Voragoing and ROTS all day long. So I started with Armadyl; finally finished that:

6Q7VH.jpg

It took about 800 Armadyl boss kills to get one of each at least; none of the non-shards were from the minions (I guess they really are rare). I kept a log of all the notable drops just for fun. I did get multiples of quite a few drops (mostly boots), but I sold the excess copies, and the Elite Clues/Hard Clues were definitely fun to do even if the rewards were crap. Onwards to Sara!

Nothing major, but after they announced the Combat Beta for special attacks, I decided it would be fun to solo all or rather most of the God Wars drops (the ones I didn't have; I sold/lost all of mine ages ago and never really bothered getting them back). Yes I am absolutely aware (and have been from the start) that the special attacks are worse than thresholds and the accuracy on these weapons is horrible, so I don't actually intend to use them; it's just something to do to break up the monotony of Voragoing and ROTS all day long. So I started with Armadyl; finally finished that:

6Q7VH.jpg

It took about 800 Armadyl boss kills to get one of each at least; none of the non-shards were from the minions (I guess they really are rare). I kept a log of all the notable drops just for fun. I did get multiples of quite a few drops (mostly boots), but I sold the excess copies, and the Elite Clues/Hard Clues were definitely fun to do even if the rewards were crap. Onwards to Sara!

I've had every single GWD drop from every boss a good 3+ times, and I've only ever had one minion non-shard drop, an Arma chestplate.  So yeah, I can attest to the sheer rarity of minion lootage.

How many hotdogs does it take to mow a garage door?

Well I used to do God Wars hardcore back in the day when it was high-tier stuff (I believe I have gotten everything from there quite a few times, but it was so long ago, and rates have possibly changed since then); I hadn't really touched it since EoC came out (and even before that I had sort of shifted to Nex), so it was fun to sort of revisit this content. The only items that I actually remember vividly getting form minions is at Bandos (armour pieces) and Sara (sword from one of them), I think. 

800 bosses :O, took me around 375 for one bandos piece >_>.

Might have to try Armadyl again soon but I never average much kills and the whirlwinds/teleports get to me at times :P.

GJ! Getting armour yourself is awesome 

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

800 bosses :o, took me around 375 for one bandos piece >_>.

Might have to try Armadyl again soon but I never average much kills and the whirlwinds/teleports get to me at times :P.

GJ! Getting armour yourself is awesome 

Well, I was probably very lucky (I did bring ROW switch though - not sure what it does anymore, it's been changed so many times). As for whirlwinds/teleports, if you stand at a corner, they won't move you. Neat little trick if you didn't already know.

Well this didn't take long at all:

6QzNa.jpg

Also managed to get 2 Warpriest pieces. Was disappointed that I got it so early, perhaps I will stick around for full Warpriest. I already have the 3 necklaces (bought) and the SS so I wasn't really aiming for those as drops, but whatever. 

6QzNa.jpg

Also managed to get 2 Warpriest pieces. Was disappointed that I got it so early, perhaps I will stick around for full Warpriest. I already have the 3 necklaces (bought) and the SS so I wasn't really aiming for those as drops, but whatever.

What about the Armadyl crossbow?

6QzNa.jpg

What about the Armadyl crossbow?

I don't really want it/care for it (besides I already got one a long time ago on the day of release). However, I have decided to do a few more trips, so I might end up getting it. Already got another Warpriest piece from KC, so who knows how much longer I will be there for.

2hey9lw.png

all before getting to the loop (90% of the way there)

horray, no more scroll voyages for a long time

time to get through the story missions

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~