Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

^^ Claws spec > AGS spec -.-

Unspam:

[hide=So Pepole Don't Get Their Underwear In A Knot About The Pic Size...]Yay, broke the 300 dry streak:

java2009033011234082.jpg[/hide]

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I sold claws and bought bandos.

I finally feel like a high level :P

[hide=]334px1l.png[/hide]

youre telling me that with all those pks....you dont have ~20m lying around?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

334px1l.png

Good choice, bandos is so ftw =D>

Bandos owns. I got it at level 89 from 99 woodcutting cash. Still have it today at level 96 =P

kazmahalfsize.png

He doesnt pk, he pj's/rushes. No pride n that. They dont deserve to have ~20mil lying around.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

He doesnt pk, he pj's/rushes. No pride n that. They dont deserve to have ~20mil lying around.

gtfo dude. have you even seen his vid's. they are amazing!

Y_Z.png

gtfo dude. have you even seen his vid's. they are amazing!

Nothing amazing in pj/rush.

16185_s.gif

I realy shouldn't get into this discussion but I will say one thing.

There are no rules in Pvp people can do whatever they want that means safe, tele, rush, pj, 1 item, 4 item, and even dare I say it PRAY!. If you don't like that then leave Pvp worlds and go to the duel arena or clan wars and make the rules because thats were you can do that end of story.

It gets realy annoying listening to honor pkers complain about bruno and compfreak. They are doing Pvp and getting kills and drops which is the object of Pvp. Remember it says "You may lose all your items" on entry and you click enter. It doesn't say "please select your rules for pvp".

They do it in a place without fighting rules get over it quit whining and either start doing what they do or log out of a Pvp world.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

There are no rules in Pvp people can do whatever they want that means safe, tele, rush, pj, 1 item, 4 item, and even dare I say it PRAY!. If you don't like that then leave Pvp worlds and go to the duel arena or clan wars and make the rules because thats were you can do that end of story.

It gets realy annoying listening to honor pkers complain about bruno and compfreak. They are doing Pvp and getting kills and drops which is the object of Pvp. Remember it says "You may lose all your items" on entry and you click enter. It doesn't say "please select your rules for pvp".

They do it in a place without fighting rules get over it quit whining and either start doing what they do or log out of a Pvp world.

Gawd I hate that argument. Just because it's in the game, that doesn't meen everyone should use it, that's my controversial opinion.

It ruins the fun if people PJ, rush, 1 item, 4 item or prot prays.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Agreed, smither. Also added to: We don't do it for "honor". We don't do it to "see who's the better man against people we fight". We don't do it to "show off our skills". We do it to have fun. Why should people post pictures of bandos drops? Yeah, they got lucky and got a drop, but how much skill does that take? Skill wise, what's the difference between a chestplate and 19k GP?

That being said, PJing takes a considerable amount of skill and risk. See my previous screenshots for proof that there is risks. I've died in my outfit ONCE, for an 85m loss. It's not easy.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

334px1l.png[/hide]

Myabe the warning msg should say something like : Watch out for pathetic pj'ers and rushers who cant win by any other way because of lack of skickk and tactic.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

Agreed, smither. Also added to: We don't do it for "honor". We don't do it to "see who's the better man against people we fight". We don't do it to "show off our skills". We do it to have fun. Why should people post pictures of bandos drops? Yeah, they got lucky and got a drop, but how much skill does that take? Skill wise, what's the difference between a chestplate and 19k GP?

That being said, PJing takes a considerable amount of skill and risk. See my previous screenshots for proof that there is risks. I've died in my outfit ONCE, for an 85m loss. It's not easy.

Thats right, because there is no skill. Its a pathetic way to hide behind the fact that in a 1 on 1 battle were both players are agree-ably in a battle you will most likely LOSE.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

[hide=]lolybd.jpg[/hide]

Bored, sorry for whoever lives in Georgia :ohnoes:

:roll:

666O.png

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

The whole point of pvp is to have a fight, and to end it as fast as possible to stop your opponent from having a chance to kill you. Therefore, pj'ing/rushing is the perfect pvp tactic.

A FAIR fight that is. Having you finally killing your opponent in a fair fight with low hp and then having a D Clawer, D Bower, DDSer charge you, guaranteeing your death, is in NO WAY FAIR!!

How can people possibly argue against that?? I don't get you people.

The only one who would argue against that is the ones who PJ.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

The whole point of pvp is to have a fight, and to end it as fast as possible to stop your opponent from having a chance to kill you. Therefore, pj'ing/rushing is the perfect pvp tactic.

It can't really be called a tactic. A well planed murder is a tactic, not shooting someone in the back while they were minding their own bussiness. Thats called being a coward.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Sigh. Whiny Honor Pkers again. There is no honor, there shouldn't be. Get used to it.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Sigh. Whiny Honor Pkers again. There is no honor, there shouldn't be. Get used to it.

I am not a "Whiny Honor Pker", i am simply someone who gets annoyed when people walk around calling themselves good PK'ers when they should walk around calling themselves Cowardly PJ'ers.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide