Hill giants are way too strong

TrampInDenial

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can 1 hit hull giants with d hally , and two hit with whip, what do they have, like 30 hp max? if its less than 26 i can one hit with my whip, your rant = fail.

ArchSupport.png

Soulthresher: dont think outside of the box, stay inside. the box is your freind

Clicky for the Blog 'o Range

Race to 100 ranged with BBQ_muffin

DarkDude98: Pfft, Real men use Bow and Arrows to get 99 range

i can't wait till you can take on the lvl82 lesser demons ::'

Yep, they constantly hit 1-8s on my old 73. That's why I didn't train on them. But on topic, if you can't kill 10 hillies in a row, that's sad. I wouldn't bother training at hillies in the firstplace.

I'm waiting for the day when someone rants about cows, goblins, barbarians being too hard to kill. Hopefully, that day shall arrive. :pray:

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

Please, dont act as childish as all (well most) of you noobs are doing right now. Yes, they are pretty strong and probably have high attack and strength, but their defence is relatively low. It's true that they hit hard and often for their lvl but you will hit hard and often on them too..

I can remember it was hard to kill them with my account when i was about your lvl.

What's up with you fools who says this thread poster is a noob because you can 1 hit him with your dragon hally? You're probably potted, have a high +strength bonus and have a strength lvl thats 3 times as high? Seriously, you're the NOOBS. Don't compare his your levels, weapon and strength boosting gear with his addy scimi, strength ammy and addy armour (or whatever ammy/weapon he has). You guys are pathetic, grow up.

Please, dont act as childish as all (well most) of you noobs are doing right now. Yes, they are pretty strong and probably have high attack and strength, but their defence is relatively low. It's true that they hit hard and often for their lvl but you will hit hard and often on them too..

I can remember it was hard to kill them with my account when i was about your lvl.

What's up with you fools who says this thread poster is a noob because you can 1 hit him with your dragon hally? You're probably potted, have a high +strength bonus and have a strength lvl thats 3 times as high? Seriously, you're the NOOBS(that's just sad). Don't compare his your levels, weapon and strength boosting gear with his addy scimi, strength ammy and addy armour (or whatever ammy/weapon he has). You guys are pathetic, grow up.

They're *bleeping* lvl 28 or something. If you can't kill them and you think they're "over powered", fine, but don't make a pointless post here. It's like me saying I can't fight lessers(being 52 combat). It's a pointless post. If you can't fight them and kill them, either bring food, or just leave the place entirely. I don't see why you're defending this person. Full addy and an addy weapon is just fine...

And also, I fail to see how us pointing out how weak they are, makes us "Childish" and "noobs". Us being harsh, yes, being noobs, um, I think you are for calling us that. I mean only "noobs" use the term noob to describe others...

I'm waiting for the day when someone rants about cows, goblins, barbarians being too hard to kill. Hopefully, that day shall arrive. :pray:

It'll be worse if they can't kill rats... :anxious:

Anyways, it's not that they're hard, it's just that your stats are not effective enough to fight them continuously for a long time. Get your combat stats up, and they'll become easier. That's all that's needed to be said.

What's up with you fools who says this thread poster is a noob because you can 1 hit him with your dragon hally? You're probably potted, have a high +strength bonus and have a strength lvl thats 3 times as high? Seriously, you're the NOOBS(that's just sad). Don't compare his your levels, weapon and strength boosting gear with his addy scimi, strength ammy and addy armour (or whatever ammy/weapon he has). You guys are pathetic, grow up.

They're *bleeping* lvl 28 or something. If you can't kill them and you think they're "over powered", fine, but don't make a pointless post here. It's like me saying I can't fight lessers(being 52 combat). It's a pointless post. If you can't fight them and kill them, either bring food, or just leave the place entirely. I don't see why you're defending this person. Full addy and an addy weapon is just fine...

And also, I fail to see how us pointing out how weak they are, makes us "Childish" and "noobs". Us being harsh, yes, being noobs, um, I think you are for calling us that. I mean only "noobs" use the term noob to describe others...

Think about this: Aren't all rants useless posts? As almost none of them will solve anything. Rants are for blowing off steam, which is exactly what he's doing.

If calling you a noob makes me a noob, does that mean you're sad for calling the topic owner sad?

Think about this: Aren't all rants useless posts? As almost none of them will solve anything. Rants are for blowing off steam, which is exactly what he's doing.

If calling you a noob makes me a noob, does that mean you're sad for calling the topic owner sad?

Not really. I was talking about this person's sadness of not getting combat up, and then start fighting them. It's not like he can't go anywhere else to train on...

And generally rants should have a decent reason to be furious and vent, for example, the shop update destoryed a lot of the RC market. Or when huge lag got you killed with your valuables. But ranting about something, WHEN there is something you can do about it(in this case, train on other monsters, bring food, train str, atk, def, and come back later, range them from the safespots, etc) that makes a post a little more useless and more of an invitation for flames.

This will be my last post in this thread.

He's blowing off steam because he cant kill many hill giants although he's a higher combat level and has good gear.

What's your flipping problem? Why call him sad? Why laugh at him or say you can 1 hit the monsters?

I don't really need an answer to these questions, just think about them before posting :wink:

This will be my last post in this thread.

He's blowing off steam because he cant kill many hill giants although he's a higher combat level and has good gear.

What's your flipping problem? Why call him sad? Why laugh at him or say you can 1 hit the monsters?

I don't really need an answer to these questions, just think about them before posting :wink:

Did you honestly read my posts? Seriousily? I think you need reading lessons. I never said I could one hit them, neither did I "laugh" at him. The only posts I put in, before you came in, were: Hill giants are easy, piece of cake, AND if you can't kill 10 in a row, that's sad.

I think you need to READ before you post anything. That's the truth...

Also, when did posting my opinion, give me a "flipping problem"? Or anyone else for that reason? You also need to THINK before you post, along with READING previous posts. Enough said about your problems.

At least you wont be posting again, so I wont hear more of your cruddy arguement.

About the author's problems, bring food, train somewhere else, range/mage them in the safespots, or train to 50 combat, and then come back to hillies.