what will you be for holloween

kaoroudono

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be the 80's version of Adam. Which means I really dont have to change clothes at all! He was out of style then, and I'm out of style now ;)

Nah, kidding. If I do anything for Halloween, I'm going over to my friends house.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

link.jpg

That's right, I'm gonna be so cool =P~

My mom is currently in the process of making the hat and the tunic. I just need the shirt and the pants which i can buy anywhere and I'm set. Unfortunately I cant make a shield or sword, so im weaponless link :(

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Good old "no Costume" costume. If somebody asks me, ill make it up on the spot.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Most likely me and a friend will try to scare people.

What we do is put out a bowl of candy that says "take 1 please", and when the person comes a long and takes them all, we jump out from behind a bush and scare them, and take a picture.

Here's a picture from last year.

Best reaction ever on the right.

hallowscarelw5.png

snowsigyy7.png

link.jpg

My mom is currently in the process of making the hat and the tunic. I just need the shirt and the pants which i can buy anywhere and I'm set. Unfortunately I cant make a shield or sword, so im weaponless link :(

I made a sword out of layers and layers of aluminum foil hammered so its super hard, then wrapped tape around one end to make it a handle.

ps: I just grabbed a whole roll of foil and unrolled it and wrapped it around another peice of foil, then hammered it. (used all of it)I was bored.

I think I'm too old for trick or treating now.

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

[hide]

link.jpg

I made a sword out of layers and layers of aluminum foil hammered so its super hard, then wrapped tape around one end to make it a handle.

ps: I just grabbed a whole roll of foil and unrolled it and wrapped it around another peice of foil, then hammered it. (used all of it)I was bored.

[/hide]

Foil is usually cheep right? I just might try this, thanks!

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

just pull out my old masquerade mask for the h'ween bash across the street.(some benefits from living close to my friends >.>)

I looks kinda like a highwayman mask.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I'm going to get a few eggs and throw them at littles kids.

No not really, I'll play runescape, listen to music, eat the lollies I'm supposed to give to children :)

Doomy edit: I like sheep