Grrrrr! finally found a fun thing and noobs ruin it!

Dizzle229

ive ranted about the fight pits. mining didnt work out for me. now that im lvl 70, i finally found something im good at. castle wars. too bad noobs screw it up. me and a few guys always get to the flag and make a little maze of 9 barricades (the other goes in one tunnel underground so our guys can watch one side) and just when it looks like zammy is lost forever in our maze some noob lvl 40 comes and starts destroyin em all sayin that he wants to stand next to the flag! WTF???!!!

Rant Over. I will not read the "get over it" nonsense, but if anybody knows a way around the problem or shares my frustration then feel free to post here.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lvl 70 is not a noob. im not lvl 126 because i have a life and dont spend evry second playing rs. and i dont mind lvl 40's playing but they hve no right to to stupid things and try to be a hero.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

lvl 70 is not a noob. im not lvl 126 because i have a life and dont spend evry second playing rs. and i dont mind lvl 40's playing but they hve no right to to stupid things and try to be a hero.

*sigh* i think you proved his point by bringing out the whole "i have a life so i'm not a high level" thing.

soldersig.jpg

putting a label on yourself and judging yourself is what most people would refer to as noobish (Y) id say intermidiate is 90's to be honest

mr%20monky.png

"We shouldn't wish for easier lives, we should wish to be stronger men"

the whole idea is that im neither. lvl 70 is intermediate.

They are not saying you are a "Noob" because of your level but because

of your rant, for them it seems like your rant has no meaning and that

you are acting immature.

Instead of calling someone "Noob" try be nice and tell them to not do

something that bothers you or in this case, not destroy your game.

Everyone is allowed to play C wars. You cant just say they ruin it and rant about it. Everyone was a newb once, and hey..think about the higher lvls playing with you.

About the "Im not lvl 126 because i have a life.." crap, that was way immature and offensive to those that actually worked hard to get lvl 126.

Destroying those things aint stupid, they could have just wanted to learn and experience what its like.

Oh and btw, levels dont decide if your pro or beginner etc, the way you act does, but the way you replied really just puts you in a position no different from those actual "noobs"

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Everyone is allowed to play C wars. You cant just say they ruin it and rant about it. Everyone was a newb once, and hey..think about the higher lvls playing with you.

About the "Im not lvl 126 because i have a life.." crap, that was way immature and offensive to those that actually worked hard to get lvl 126.

Destroying those things aint stupid, they could have just wanted to learn and experience what its like.

Oh and btw, levels dont decide if your pro or beginner etc, the way you act does, but the way you replied really just puts you in a position no different from those actual "noobs"

though u are wrong (partly anyway) i am glad you did ur oart to keep this thread from being yet another rant flame fest :)

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

stereotypical much? :roll:

u are wrong(partly anyway)

No, he was right in every way. So far you are just digging yourself deeper and deeper in the hole-of-the-wrong-attitude-to-have.

lvl 126 has no life unless youve been playing since the stone age. and u cut out the partly part to try and distor what i said. r u by any chance George Bush?

Ok dude, that really angers me. Almost all the lvl 126s are normal human beings with normal lives. I've read that the No. 1 in Runescape in real life is studying in a university for advanced science. That dosent seem like a no-lifer to me. All those people has worked hard to get that position not because they have nothing else to do, but because they set goals in Runescape and achieved it, during their free time. True, some play non-stop hours of Runescape but many others dont.

And dude, you're acting like a complete noob here. If you are as intermediate as you say you are, stop talking about something you'll never achieve and prove yourself.

RIP The Old Nite

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

lvl 126 has no life unless youve been playing since the stone age. and u cut out the partly part to try and distor what i said. r u by any chance George Bush?

I've put it back in... I didn't think it mattered since I only quote the parts I'm addressing.

And level 126 used to be rather easy with pest control. I'm pretty sure its only about 6-8 months if you train effectively. Prayer is absurdly fast with dragon bones and a gilded alter, strength has Dharok's, and whips and super sets cover the rest. Its all about training effectively. I could complain that fletching is to slow if I use willows or that cooking is slow because I'm fishing trout, But I don't mock people who trained hard and effectively to get it in a week or two.

Dude. Im not a noob. The ONLY good lvl 126 is Zezima (he majors in biology) and hes been playing since RSC so its understandable. This thread for some reason has gotten completely off topic so can we please got back to people taking out their own barricades?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

i saw the point of your rant. lol. i have a competitive personality. i want to win at whatever i'm doing....even if there's no competition i still want to be the best. i'm sorry but i just can't change that part of me. i'm thinking you might share a similar personality. that's why i stay away from games like cw which relies on a team working together on a strategy, because you will always end up with one leeroy jenkins in the bunch who is gonna do it his/her own way and everybody on the team ends up paying.

the comment that followed about i'm this lvl cuz i have a life lost you some points tho. kinda derogatory.

remember! its not the size of your levels! it's the size of your heart!

rssig2.png

Dude. Im not a noob. The ONLY good lvl 126 is Zezima (he majors in biology) and hes been playing since RSC so its understandable. This thread for some reason has gotten completely off topic so can we please got back to people taking out their own barricades?

A wise man once said "Noob is an attitude, not a level". You're random stereotyping or low levels and high levels has marked you as a person with a noob-attitude. And please don't say the only good level 126 is Zezima, because most level 126's tend to be older people in school or with jobs. And don't say all low levels are noobs, because there are so many fan sites that its not hard at all to know alot about this game.

Well, considering you were dumb enough to waste 9/10 of your team's barricades, and then rant about how someone smarter than you got rid of them so they could be used in better positions, and then make some of the most idiotic posts I have seen on this board, yes, you are a noob. You are the kind of player I'd rather have on the other team. Not because you're a liability strengthwise, but stategywise. Hell, I think I'd prefer to have a sabotoger Level 120 on our team rather than you.

I love the oh-so-common player mindset that "everyone else is a noob but me!". It's hilarious the extent it gets to.

remember! its not the size of your levels! it's the size of your heart!

Eh, no. In Castle Wars, is the size of your levels and equipment, screw your heart.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

You're level 70, which could be considered "mid-level" by most. You finally find something that you like, which is Castle Wars. [Don't worry, RS is big; you'll find something else yet.] You like to burn 9 out of 10 available barricades just so you can have a little "maze" that only serves one purpose: self amusement. Sometimes it could bring the team glory, but the main thing is that there's always going to be someone with a tinderbox that works their way through.

In this case, you consider everyone that didn't respect your maze a noob. Sorry, but that's hypocrisy (as most everyone has already said), and you don't need to complain about something as trivial as that.

It's a shame that you told us not to tell you to "get over it", since that's what I'd have said about this line. But, it's a truth you're going to have to face whether or not you like it. Whenever you feel you're ready to, of course.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

It's gotten off topic because someone has decided to insult all level 126s. That's something that can be obtained within a year of consistent playing. You don't even have to sacrifice much of your life during that year to obtain that level (let alone sacrifice your entire life).

There are plenty of things in this game that are harder to do than get level 126, the fact that you base everything on combat levels just highlights your ignorance.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

=) mazes good fun you go up the stairs and cast a few ice bursts and watch all the greens and cades drop to 1/4 then hit them whith a blood burst or two, since they cant escape from thier own maze .Then not only do you have a clear room you have full hp and probably dont have to worry about cade'd stars as no one realises that the ones maxing the limit have been destroyed.

pleaseeee do continue your maze construction any one who has anchient magik and uses it in cw loves to play against pleople like you :thumbsup:

i know this isnt a FPS but if i freeze you can i still yell "Boom headshot" ?