Grrrrr! finally found a fun thing and noobs ruin it!

Dizzle229

lvl 70 is not low lvl. 126 is no life. heres roughly how it works, though not exact.

lvl 1-50 = Noob

50-65 = Decent player in training

65-80 = Decent player

80-105 = Great player

105+ = No life

You've just insulted myself, and most every high level. I also feel that beyond this point you've lost all credibility for your rant, so... Have a nice day.

I'll be sure not to forget a tinderbox if I run into you in Castle Wars.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those lvl 40s are pretty smart

y? r u lvl 40?

That seriously made me laugh, you say a level 40 isn't smart and you type like that? :-w

Anyway,

1-3: The fruit of your imagination I guess, pretty hard to get if you ask me.

3-50: Starting player or someone choosing not to train combat.

51-85: Lower level player.

86-115: Medium level player.

116-126: High level player.

dizzle229: Lower level player with a huge self esteem and an attitude noone likes.

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

Omg, I need to go get another combat level or else I'll be a newbie forever!

Why not judge in knowledge and time playing instead of combat levels?

Those lvl 40s are pretty smart

y? r u lvl 40?

That seriously made me laugh, you say a level 40 isn't smart and you type like that? :-w

Anyway,

1-3: The fruit of your imagination I guess, pretty hard to get if you ask me.

3-50: Starting player or someone choosing not to train combat.

116-126: High level player.

dizzle229: Lower level player with a huge self esteem and an attitude noone likes.

And we have a winner :thumbsup:

Why not judge in knowledge and time playing instead of combat levels?

Because that isn't accurate enough either. I'm sure we all are familiar with the example of the PC product who doesn't know where [insert important place here] is. It shows that time spent does not represent knowledge.

You know what might? quest status AND skill total AND time played AND combat level but there's no way in hell I'm making the categories.

Besides, scopey didn't say that the categories represented knowledge.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

lvl 70 is not a noob. im not lvl 126 because i have a life and dont spend evry second playing rs. and i dont mind lvl 40's playing but they hve no right to to stupid things and try to be a hero.

*sigh* i think you proved his point by bringing out the whole "i have a life so i'm not a high level" thing.

+1.

I'm lvl 97, and I've got a perfectly normal life. And I could easily call you a noob because I got killed by someone whilst navigating your maze with the enemy flag. Get over yourself.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

lvl 70 is not low lvl. 126 is no life. heres roughly how it works, though not exact.

lvl 1-50 = Noob

65-80 = Decent player

80-105 = Great player

105+ = No life

Any hope for your credibility just got flushed down the toilet.

p2gq.jpg

you are NOT a high level

GOD DAMNIT I NEVER SAID I WAS!!!!

Dont be sad that you cant and dont have the patience and skill for a 126 that you can call those hardworking people noobs!

I didnt call them noobs. i like how they work hard its just that i only really accept it if they have been playing over the course of several years. most of them have, and to them, congrats. but to the ppl who get 126 cb (or 123 in rsc) in like 2 months, well...

annoys me when im trying to score and i cant because some noob has surrounded the "flag base" w/e its called with barricades.

i understand this. if you have the other teams flag, you are more than welcome to take down ourbarricades, regardless of lvl. what im talking about is when some guy just wants to stand next to the flag and doesnt care about the team.

This isnt saying i hate all lvl 40's. just the ones that bring the game experience down I have actually been pleasantly surprised when a lvl 40 knows what hes doing. i like the smart ppl who research the game before playing it. if you researched the game before u made ur account, then this emoticon is for you. :thumbsup:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

a level 70 IS a low level... and 126 isnt even remotely difficult and there is hundreds of lvl 126s, tbh theres probably more "No life" low levels than high levels, most high levels are people who know how to manage their time on rs, lots of low lvls (not close to allall) are 10-13 yr old geeks who skip school to play but spend all their time flaming people because they dont have a good enough attention span to train when the levels get to high amounts of xp each and quit rs before they reach level 90, and call anyone lower than them a noob and anyone higher a no lifer.

lvl 1-50 = Noob

65-80 = Decent player

80-105 = Great player

105+ = No life

Pathetic that you are one of the many players that caused the downfall of the runescape community by simply following a noob's rule of thumb about "anyone with a lower lvl than you is a noob, anyone with a higher lvl than you has no life". Please just quit and make runescape a better community for the rest of the players.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

you are NOT a high level

GOD DAMNIT I NEVER SAID I WAS!!!!

Dont be sad that you cant and dont have the patience and skill for a 126 that you can call those hardworking people noobs!

I didnt call them noobs. i like how they work hard its just that i only really accept it if they have been playing over the course of several years. most of them have, and to them, congrats. but to the ppl who get 126 cb (or 123 in rsc) in like 2 months, well...

annoys me when im trying to score and i cant because some noob has surrounded the "flag base" w/e its called with barricades.

i understand this. if you have the other teams flag, you are more than welcome to take down ourbarricades, regardless of lvl. what im talking about is when some guy just wants to stand next to the flag and doesnt care about the team.

This isnt saying i hate all lvl 40's. just the ones that bring the game experience down I have actually been pleasantly surprised when a lvl 40 knows what hes doing. i like the smart ppl who research the game before playing it. if you researched the game before u made ur account, then this emoticon is for you. :thumbsup:

He's so awesome, he thinks the quote tags will appear on thier own! <.<

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

anyone with a lower lvl than you is a noob, anyone with a higher lvl than you has no life

I never said that

i dont put up quotes because its easier and faster to copy and paste

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

forget it. i came here to vent and rant but apparently you cant rant on the rants forum. i was mad before but u guys r worse than the noobs that wrecked the barricades. dont bother posting here anymore cuz i wont be reading. ty for raising my blood pressure. a tip for the future. if you are going to flame, dont post. its easy to do, and it saves a lot of trouble.

As a very special person to me once said:

Screw you guys, I'm goin home.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

i still stick with my origional statement that mazes are good, as long as your on teh other team :thumbsup: any one with half a brain knows you can potion through mazes or freeze/ blood burst the whole room and theres nothing a bunch of greens can do to stop you, the smarter thing to do by far is let them in but swamp them befroe they get out a maze isnt going to help you, all it does is increase teh chance of you either not being able to get t0 the flag runner or die from range/ far cast while your trying to get to the person. i havent done cw in a month or so due to exams coming up but i doubt its changed much. if your going to actually play to win anything below 80 - 85 is at most only good at cannon fodder barring peple that can actually use the catapult and are good at dead drops.

but your there to have fun mainly if you wernt you could make more use of the gp in runes/arrows / time on something else

i know this isnt a FPS but if i freeze you can i still yell "Boom headshot" ?