Grrrrr! finally found a fun thing and noobs ruin it!

Dizzle229

Combat level 70 is not intermediate. Level 92 is almost exactly half the exp to level 99 (for any skill) and if you had 92 all melee and prayer then you would be halfway. That would make your combat level well over 100.

I don't like your no-life comment but enjoy CW anyway. It can be fun if you have chat block on. :twisted:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're the noob here, they can stand where they want and they have can destroy every barricade they want. Don't like it? LOG OUT.

Those lvl 40s are pretty smart, they make you mad, you come rant here and we all own you and laugh with you. Now who's the noob? Eh? :o

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Well, considering you were dumb enough to waste 9/10 of your team's barricades, and then rant about how someone smarter than you got rid of them so they could be used in better positions, and then make some of the most idiotic posts I have seen on this board, yes, you are a noob. You are the kind of player I'd rather have on the other team. Not because you're a liability strengthwise, but stategywise. Hell, I think I'd prefer to have a sabotoger Level 120 on our team rather than you.

I love the oh-so-common player mindset that "everyone else is a noob but me!". It's hilarious the extent it gets to.

remember! its not the size of your levels! it's the size of your heart!

Eh, no. In Castle Wars, is the size of your levels and equipment, screw your heart.

Dude, its not wasting barricades the only place you need them is flag and cave.

its not hard at all to know alot about this game.

true, but these guys dont if they're destroying barricades.

Those lvl 40s are pretty smart

y? r u lvl 40?

there's always going to be someone with a tinderbox that works their way through.

yes, nothing is completely unbeatable but if it causes a delay for the enemy then it does its job.

You're level 70, which could be considered "mid-level" by most

thank you, that is what i have been saying.

Eh, no. In Castle Wars, is the size of your levels and equipment, screw your heart.

no comment except lol.

Instead of calling someone "Noob" try be nice and tell them to not do

something that bothers you or in this case, not destroy your game.

tried but the idiot just said he wanted to protect the flag. he meant well but ended up screwing it up.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

lvl 70 is not a noob. im not lvl 126 because i have a life and dont spend evry second playing rs. and i dont mind lvl 40's playing but they hve no right to to stupid things and try to be a hero.

Like to run that by me again?

If level 126 means you have no life...And level 70 is intermidiate...Does that mean you have half a life?

hopesolopatriot.jpg

lvl 70 is not a noob. im not lvl 126 because i have a life and dont spend evry second playing rs. and i dont mind lvl 40's playing but they hve no right to to stupid things and try to be a hero.

Noob is an attitude not a level

You can be level 126 and be a noob.

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

rofl you got mad at people taking out of context, then you do it yourself. read the rest of his post moron. The lvls look midway, but really are around 1/8th. And in cw? there will always be idiots on your team. This may be a team game, but teams dont act like that. why dont you instead go kill all the lvl 40s on the other team. Would make you a lot more useful.

*says a guy with 500+ cw tickets*

they are not playing as a team if they destroy their own barricades

If they need to put those barricades somewhere else...

you have a good point but that is not the problem. if they need them in other places then thats fine what i said in the original post was that some noobs break them down just so they can stand next to a flag.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

C[_], his care cup is empty..

I don't see why you rant about this...You call them noobs, so they do noobish things.

Then you flame level 126's for having no life? How you are contridicting yourself...

Politely tell them to stop, if they don't, then your hosed.

I don't see why you have do the same thing that they do, that YOU are complaining about. No one is perfect. I'm sure most of us, if not all did something like this at a lower level.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

a level 70 IS a low level... and 126 isnt even remotely difficult and there is hundreds of lvl 126s, tbh theres probably more "No life" low levels than high levels, most high levels are people who know how to manage their time on rs, lots of low lvls (not close to allall) are 10-13 yr old geeks who skip school to play but spend all their time flaming people because they dont have a good enough attention span to train when the levels get to high amounts of xp each and quit rs before they reach level 90, and call anyone lower than them a noob and anyone higher a no lifer. you think zezima is the ONLY 126 who played since rsc, and the ONLY 126 who goes to college etc? you are clueless, kid.

a level 70 IS a low level... and 126 isnt even remotely difficult and there is hundreds of lvl 126s, tbh theres probably more "No life" low levels than high levels, most high levels are people who know how to manage their time on rs, lots of low lvls (not close to allall) are 10-13 yr old geeks who skip school to play but spend all their time flaming people because they dont have a good enough attention span to train when the levels get to high amounts of xp each and quit rs before they reach level 90, and call anyone lower than them a noob and anyone higher a no lifer.

lvl 70 is not low lvl. 126 is no life. heres roughly how it works, though not exact.

lvl 1-50 = Noob

50-65 = Decent player in training

65-80 = Decent player

80-105 = Great player

105+ = No life

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

a level 70 IS a low level... and 126 isnt even remotely difficult and there is hundreds of lvl 126s, tbh theres probably more "No life" low levels than high levels, most high levels are people who know how to manage their time on rs, lots of low lvls (not close to allall) are 10-13 yr old geeks who skip school to play but spend all their time flaming people because they dont have a good enough attention span to train when the levels get to high amounts of xp each and quit rs before they reach level 90, and call anyone lower than them a noob and anyone higher a no lifer.

lvl 70 is not low lvl. 126 is no life. heres roughly how it works, though not exact.

lvl 1-50 = Noob

65-80 = Decent player

80-105 = Great player

105+ = No life

you are just saying that because you have NO combat stats ranked. ty for completely ignoring 90% of what i said. 105+ combat isnt even slightly hard, it just takes having an attention span of more than the one of a 10 year old. there is TONNES of even adults who play and have high cb lvls but dont neglect real life stuff for it, tbh the real no lifers are the 10-13 yr old geeks who skip school to play who are mostly lvl 70s who go around flaming people calling all people lower noobs, and all people higher no lifers. because of super mega pumped up xp on rs2, its more like:

lvl 3-80 = low level

lvl 81-100 = medium lvl

lvl 100-115 = medium high lvl

lvl 115-126 = high level.

also, level 92 in a stat is halfway to 99... halfway to 126 in terms of xp is flat 92s which is level 117.

get the hell over yourself, you are just 1 player out of millions, you are NOT a high level and im assuming you have only played for afew weeks, also im assuming you are like 12, and im also assuming you are one of the type of people i laugh at in castle wars, and im pretty sure atleast afew of them assumptions are right.

If level 126 means you have no life...And level 70 is intermidiate...Does that mean you have half a life?

Yes I just quoted myself.

This is judging by what you say...

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I think that noobs are everyone lower than me and a high lvl player is someone thats higher than me

Castle Wars is fun!

Dizzle my snizzle wizzle calm down!

Your putting some pretty bad sterotypes out there man!

Yes I just quoted myself.

This is judging by what you say...

i think he "quit while he was ahead" rather than making more of a fool out of himself.

lvl 1-50 = Noob

65-80 = Decent player

80-105 = Great player

105+ = No life

yay! i just made it into the no life category. i didn't think i would make it, but with hard work, breaking up with my girlfriend, and stopped answering the phone or going to work...i finally did it. i was looking for an accurate meter. i finally found it

rssig2.png

Dude. Im not a noob. The ONLY good lvl 126 is Zezima (he majors in biology) and hes been playing since RSC so its understandable. This thread for some reason has gotten completely off topic so can we please got back to people taking out their own barricades?

wow, you insulted all those people who worked for a 126.

Dont be sad that you cant and dont have the patience and skill for a 126 that you can call those hardworking people noobs!

A lvl is not a noob, its your personality and maturity!

a lvl 3 who is mature and is nice is better than a lvl 70 who complains that "lvl 40s should not get the smae rites as lvl 70s" and saying "lvl 126s have no lives"

megamansigho7.jpg

lvl 1-50 = Noob

65-80 = Decent player

80-105 = Great player

105+ = No life

noobs are about attitude, and if thats the case whats a skiller?

You? a decent player, lol. decent players would not go ranting about a lvl 40 ruining your gaming experience.

and that about 105+ having no life! What are you, an idiot. its unfair to insult the hardworking players of runescape, GO PLAY WOW IF YOU THINK HARD WORK IS BAD AND HAVING NO LIFE! No, wait you might noob that up, after all, youll say they have no life.

megamansigho7.jpg