Dang You Report Button

Skul_Lord1

Arghh!

I hate waiting 60 seconds between reports!

I'm abusing the system am I because the bots i'm reporting surely can't be doing anything wrong. I can only report 60 of these guys an hour!

If i could do as many as I liked at a time then I could report 10+ worlds in 1 hour.

Ah well that feels better.

But to not make this useless spam, what do you think about the report button? How does the timer make you feel?

Note: Please don't suggest making a list and sending throuhg customer support.

sfhgjfyjruytkubb2.jpg
if you said "runescape" at my school, seeing that 90% of the population there are rednecks, they'd be like "whats that", me: "a computer game online", "eh!? oh one of those thinga-ma-gigers mrs clark got on her desk? a compooter?

I haven't been able to tell where it does much good either way really.

Perhaps a "report bots" button that allows multiples? I really hate the 60 second delay and truthfully I am sure there is a good(?) reason for it, I just can't think of a single one. :roll:

Tishala.png

Perhaps a "report bots" button that allows multiples? I really hate the 60 second delay and truthfully I am sure there is a good(?) reason for it, I just can't think of a single one. :roll:

They don't want people spamming the report database with multiple reports for the same user. That's why only Player Moderators have that delay removed.

j0xPu5R.png

We should have that too. Some moderators don't even take their responsibility seriously.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Oh I see! Never thought of that. As for mods taking their job seriously, as they are also players, haven't they the right to play instead of working ALL of the time? Personally, I do not know any who do not actively perform their mod duties. In my experience the complaints of lack of performance generally center around a difference in perspective. :-w

Tishala.png

why go out ur way to report bots?

Because unfortunately, some mods don't do their jobs.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

They don't want people spamming the report database with multiple reports for the same user. That's why only Player Moderators have that delay removed.

If autoÃÆÃâÃâërs have the same number at the end you don't need to wait a minit every btw... For example: You can report auto1, auto2, auto3 in like 10 seconds ;).

If you still don't like it support this idea: http://www.zybez.net/community/index.ph ... pic=885402

ani.gif

not even pmods are "meant to" go out their way to report bots... they get automatically detected, theres NO point in reporting them, they get banned just as fast if u report them or not.

If autoÃÆÃâÃâërs have the same number at the end you don't need to wait a minit every btw... For example: You can report auto1, auto2, auto3 in like 10 seconds ;).

If you still don't like it support this idea: http://www.zybez.net/community/index.ph ... pic=885402

ani.gif

Send this idea to Jagex. NOW!!!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

If you want to report multiple autoers at once, just make a list of macroers, copy/paste it and send it to jagex trough 'message jagex -> other'.

Make the first line 'suspected rule 7 breakers' (dunno why that, but thats what i was told to do) and send it in.

You will then recieve a message from jagex saying something like 'thank you for reporting players that you suspect breaking rule 7! we hope you understand this takes longer time to investigate blahblahblah'

That way you can report them all in 10 seconds :|

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

ani.gif

The problem is, the young and unknowing players will go "R3p0rt Ch000 n000b 4 m4cr01ng!111!!!1!!!" And they will spam report that player.

That idea is an AMAZING idea though. I feel that that particular idea should be implemented.

j0xPu5R.png

not even pmods are "meant to" go out their way to report bots... they get automatically detected, theres NO point in reporting them, they get banned just as fast if u report them or not.

Well, technically...

Player Moderators are there to help monitor fair play in the game. It is up to the individual Player Moderator whether they offer in-game assistance and they are under no obligation to do this. Their role is merely to report offenses as, and when, they see them.

But the KB also states that Moderators are basically normal players with a bit of extra reporting power. Not like Jagex will take away their Mod status if they don't report, though.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

If we were allowed to report without any time limits then jagex would be swampled, nt be able to cope etc..

By limiting us they can manage the volume of reports that they get.

Just think about it.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

ani.gif

--

How the hell do people make them moving pictures? they're awesome ::' ::'

Zaroterasu.png

Mods jobs arnt to spend all day going around looking for people to report, there ''jobs'' as you say are to report a player they see breaking a rule or investigating glitches, not to spend 3 hours at seers village reporting macros

anyway back to the topic, they should get rid of the 60 second wait and then if someone spam reports the same user then that person should get muted for a week

Ehem, does the report system even work? Does reporting the bot even do anything?

Yes. it sends some random data from that player to some random investigation team there in jagex place and they see from the random data if there is automate code dropped in the data, and if there is, BANHAMMER FTW

Hmm... Here's a metafora:

Person1 sends an apple to leet grandma. (which is report of some player, non autoer), grandma is so leet that she knows if there is poison in there (aka macro script). IN this case there is not, so she can make an apple pie off it and eat it.

But if person1 sends an apple, poisoned apple, grandma can smell it, and know it's bad, and throw it away (aka ban the macroer).

And i know that doesn't make sense at all, and i dont know why i wrote it, but anyways *shrug*

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.