So im NEW

thejECKYL

Yeah it's a shame :( everyone has changed alot since classic (more rulebreakers)

All i can say is don't lend things to friends :evil:

Umm, back in classic there was nobody really playing. Bots only. :-w

u5zhkTY.gif

Yeah it's a shame :( everyone has changed alot since classic (more rulebreakers)

All i can say is don't lend things to friends :evil:

Umm, back in classic there was nobody really playing. Bots only. :-w

that just proves you are a rs2 product, before rs2 came out there was very few bots on rs1, the "autoing craze" on rs-classic only kicked off afew months after rs2 came out, most bots on rs1 where real players who got bored, not gold farmers like they are on rs2.. also pretty much always, and even now on rs classic there was/is alot less scamming/abusive language etc in the game, mostly because most of the immature kids who flame etc werent old enough to read yet when rs1 was still the main game and after rs2 came out, pretty much no new players joined rs1 (for obvious reasons). also rs1 took alot more effort so most of the people who joined the game just to cheat or to "be the best" gave up... once some person came up to me on rs1 and said "I want to be lvl 70 one day but i dont get much time on the computer," the person got to lvl 55 and had to give up. this was back in 2002 or so... but now on rs2 they could easily be a lvl 120+ with an ego the size of america due to super fast xp etc.

sucks you got scammed, i dont think people realise its not about the items its about being scammed by someone who you should be able to trust.

im not really mad because i lost it because i can pick the flax, but the fact of the matter is, iv known this kid for 6 years? and he steals a few hundred K.

Some people wait to get your trust and then do something terrible to you. Like pedophiles... :uhh:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I thought I could trust an old friend from classic Mod Edit: No Naming Names in a negative light.Q.V. but apparently not Because he's rich and he stole my 2k flax.

Spell Check is your friend. Unfortunately until you learn that it is, I am not.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I thought I could trust an old friend from classic Mod Edit: No Naming Names in a negative light.Q.V. but apparently not Because he's rich and he stole my 2k flax.

Spell Check is your friend. Unfortunately, until you learn what that it is, I am not.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Oh god. Cry me a [bleep]ing river.

signature4s.jpg

You've missed a comma, my friend.

Unfortunately, until you learn that it is, I am not.

Grammar is your friend. Unfortunately, until you learn to use it properly, I am not. Especially when you mock others for using improper spelling while forgetting the importance of commas.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww 3 hours work... <.<

I hope you get a phat, and loose it. Just so I can say "Awwwww, a years work.... <.<"

explain to me how you can compare 3 hours to 1 year, I'd love to hear it

clansig7.gif

Just be like me, ttrust no one. Sometimes being paranoid has its perks, like I've never been hacked. So yeah, keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and then kill them both while they sleep. Maybe that's why I have no friends...

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

scale of things if yourve played for say 9 hours (total time) and some one stole something taht took your 3 hours to get then you have wasted a third of your total time, if yourve been playing for 3 years and you loose a hat then you loose a third of your total times achiement. three hours to you might not be much but to someone taht doenst play/hasnt played much it could be alot

i know this isnt a FPS but if i freeze you can i still yell "Boom headshot" ?