Pet Peeves

Vincent

A pet peeve is a term used to describe an annoyance you have with something.

My list of Runescape related pet peeves:

spammers- people that stand in banks and use auto typers or just repeat the same thing over and over.

lock happy and robotic like forum mods or player mods that act like they're all that.

people that stand in banks in their own square in expensive stuff alching or just standing.

people that follow each other (dance) outside edge bank. especially if they're over lvl 120.

rc pkers and a special dislike of lvl 125 lvl 126 rc pkers!

scammers, liars, bug abusers, cheats, account thieves.

people that try to annoy you by moving in on your training spot.

medium high lvls, like lvl 90 in skills, that want things to be easier for them to get 99.

people that buy skills like it's an accomplishment.

people that always complain about new updates.

people that arent willing to help other people when it would be no trouble for them.

price manipulators and poor high lvl combat noobs that dont know how to make money.

people that say, "buying all x".

duel arena cheats and trash talkers.

pk trash talkers and hypocrisy.

how 99 defence is useless.

teams of 1 itemers.

high lvl edgeville pkers that dont lose anything after dying they just pick up their non-tradeables.

laziness and intentional ignorance.

that mage has crap "armour".

that range is super cheap.

that melee can wear dragon hides and not lose atk abilities.

all random events.

bots and gold farmers.

a good start anyway. <.<

new

that run energy doesnt gain at a normal rate while smithing or charging orbs.

when doing quests people ask questions about it while you're in the middle of talking to an npc you cant click out of.

more will be added later. post your runescape related pet peeves and try to keep it appropriate. :boohoo:

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

Players who think because they pay $5.00 per month they own a spot, a world, or a monster. :roll:

Players who assume that a set of levels = wealth, or anything else.

People who presume to tell others how to play the game as if their way is the ONLY correct way. (Biggest pet peeve) :shock:

Players who are never happy with any update even if two days ago they wanted it.

Players who because they can hide behind a computer screen are selfish, rude, and obstructive just because they do not have to be accountable.

Jeez life is hard enough all on its own. Stop cabbaging and find something that makes you happy! :mrgreen:

Tishala.png

Pit that against level 45 defence.

If it's an accomplishment to them, your opinion doesn't matter.

medium high lvls, like lvl 90 in skills, that want things to be easier for them to get 99.

Level 100+ are like this too.

people that arent willing to help other people when it would be no trouble for them.

The world isn't nice. Get over it.

people that stand in banks in their own square in expensive stuff alching or just standing.

And this affects you how? Jealous much?

people that follow each other (dance) outside edge bank. especially if they're over lvl 120.

Why does it affect you?

spammers- people that stand in banks and use auto typers or just repeat the same thing over and over.

Spamming is saying something useless to flood the chatbox, "spamming" to buy something isn't useless so it's macroing.

high lvl edgeville pkers that dont lose anything after dying they just pick up their non-tradeables.

Whats wrong with this? You want to make torsos tradeable? Something that takes 7 hours to obtain?

Why does this annoy you?

price manipulators and poor high lvl combat noobs that dont know how to make money.

It's called merchanting, "high level combat noobs" That's just ironic.

Really now?!

Ahrims is crap?

THAT IS IT.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Pit that against level 45 defence.

Level 100+ are like this too.

The world isn't nice. Get over it.

And this affects you how? Jealous much?

Why does it affect you?

Spamming is saying something useless to flood the chatbox, "spamming" to buy something isn't useless so it's macroing.

Whats wrong with this? You want to make torsos tradeable? Something that takes 7 hours to obtain?

Why does this annoy you?

It's called merchanting, "high level combat noobs" That's just ironic.

Really now?!

Ahrims is crap?

THAT IS IT.

The OP is right in a lot of ways.

I generally win more fights then i lose against 99 def and im 89 def.

Buying 99 ranged with chinchompas and doing it in 3 days is not an accomplishment.

Torsos shouldnt be tradable but they also should drop an ammount of gold to replace it if you pk some one in it.

If jagex keeps making untradable pk items soon the wild wont even be worth using.

Range costs like 2.2m to get to 99, and you will get a lot of it back in monster drops if not all of it.

Ahrims is crap compared to almost any other high lvl armour in the game, and on f2p the best mage armour is worse then the worst range or melee armour.

Buying 99 ranged with chinchompas and doing it in 3 days is not an accomplishment.

And just why is that do YOU think? I'd say the patience alone is an accomplishment.

The Old "if you buy a level your crap" argument? Gimme a break for real :twisted: If no one tells how a level is achieved we can only speculate.

It is a game! If ya don't know the definition of that look it up. Fortunately Jagex has given the opportunity for players to be successful in an almost infinite variety of ways. Want a character that is the town drunk, got it! Want a Mage, got that too. Want to skill and never engage in combat, yep its okay! How a character develops is based on personality, what a player finds fun, (or not) and their goals!

You goals for someone else are just meaningless.

Tishala.png

rc pkers and a special dislike of lvl 125 lvl 126 rc pkers!

Because you got owned by them.

And? its THERE free time to do what THEY want.

Jealous much?

No. They help then don't even get a "thx" most the time.

:roll: and so is 99 str :roll:

laziness and intentional ignorance.

Lol? they don't HAVE to talk do they? Or is there a new law im not aware off?

more will be added later. post your runescape related pet peeves and try to keep it appropriate.

This is the RANTS section.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâverb (used without object)

1. to speak or declaim extravagantly or violently; talk in a wild or vehement way; rave: The demagogue ranted for hours.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâverb (used with object)

2. to utter or declaim in a ranting manner.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãânoun

3. ranting, extravagant, or violent declamation.

4. a ranting utterance.

NOT general discussion.

What a load of [cabbage]. Seriously. The last 3 statements are just not true and the first 3 shouldn't annoy anyone unless they are jealous.

Explain? Yeah it's quicker than the traditional bow and arrows method but it requires a huge amount of money which the person has to gather some how. Saying using chinchompas is not an achievement is like saying training magic with ancients, crafting with blk dhide bodies or firemaking with magic logs is not an achievement. All these methods take a lot more money than others but this is compensated by the higher exp rates.

fair enough. i left some of these things vague and some things might be unclear. so i'll explain in more detail, which i planned to do anyway.

purfishx- my opinion matters to me and whether you agree or not that is what i think. and about the lvl 100+ i totally agree! when i said 90 being mid-lvl i meant that literally. most of the whiny blanks that want things easier are at a mid high level which is 90. for example if that's unclear, 90 smithing, 90 crafting, 90 herblore etc. how does it affect me, it annoys me end of discussion. pet peeves are individual annoyances; what may annoy me, you may not find annoying. well high lvl combat blanks that dont know how to make money, undercut those high lvls that do know how to make money, when selling their goods. it's an annoyance.

about the buying of levels let me just explain that. i dont dislike everyone that spends any money on any skill; that's way too broad. i dislike those that never even got into the skill or learnt the skill and basically just bought what they needed then lvled it. why does it bother me? i just think it takes away from their knowledge of the game when they dont actually learn the skill. for example: some 99 cooks dont even know how to make a ughanki kebab. should that matter? does it annoy you? it's annoying to me. doesnt have to be annoying to you and you dont have to agree that its annoying. some may not have really learnt what is available and that goes for all buyable skills, if you dont actually get into and learn the skill and instead just stand in a bank and craft 50k hides that's weak imo. of course spending money on skills is normal but overdoing it is where i find fault.

limpbizkit- i dont have to respect or like rc pkers. i think they're sad. and it's especially sad to see someone with a combat of 125-126 after all that time ingame, they cant find something more worth their time to do in game than rc pk? and again i dont have to like things that annoy me or even explain that, i'm not trying to convince anyone that what annoys me should annoy you. when i said ignorance i meant lack of knowledge, intentional lack of knowledge, like someone saying farming is dumb, and never even trying it.

as for 99 defence being useless, i'll let you wait til you get 99 defence then you can find out for yourself. other than there being no armour above 70 def req. same thing for mage, except mage armour just outright stinks against melee when mage is supposed to have the advantage!

appropriate meaning appropriate to the topic.

these are just things i find in game that are annoying to me. you dont have to agree with them and generally and for the most part i focus on the good things in game and there are a lot of them.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

limpbizkit- i dont have to respect or like rc pkers. i think they're sad. and it's especially sad to see someone with a combat of 125-126 after all that time ingame, they cant find something more worth their time to do in game than rc pk? and again i dont have to like things that annoy me or even explain that, i'm not trying to convince anyone that what annoys me should annoy you. when i said ignorance i meant lack of knowledge, intentional lack of knowledge, like someone saying farming is dumb, and never even trying it.

as for 99 defence being useless, i'll let you wait til you get 99 defence then you can find out for yourself. other than there being no armour above 70 def req. same thing for mage, except mage armour just outright stinks against melee when mage is supposed to have the advantage!

No but you complain about them without a reason. I think you got owned by alot of them.

as for defence:

Defence 15,409 97 11,120,698

nuff said use highscores.

and you probably have respect for lvl 125-126 rc pkers? and actually i did give a reason. and i've owned an equal number of rc pkers.

and about the defence, i was replying to jordanweb, maybe you should start your own thread.

Can you explain this one to me?

I will, because anyone with 80-85+ attack beats the snot out of me in the duel arena/wild/cwars whatever, it's the worst of the combat stats by a long shot, I don't really care if they make it better because I rarely do pvp but I know many people who do

the only time it's helpful is pvm, and I will admit it helps tremendously with slayer,kq, kbd and whatnot

clansig7.gif

are rc pkers are scum

people taking squares in trade worlds is annoying but the exchange will reduce this problem

the tards that "buying all X"

ffs i have some of x and im not selling it so you arnt buying all of x only some of x

the thing about brought levels is that the gp can be brought, and the people that buy levels already are taking a large short cuts its not hard to imagine some of them buying mass gold to level faster.

i didnt realsie it was possible to train to higher than lvl 99 (bar items)

so

doesnt make alot of sence to me.

torso should be tradeable. 7 hours is nothing you can go for days of training to get other armour drops yet they are still tradeable.

mage needs better non degradable amrour or a way to reduce masive melle hits, also dragonhide armou NEEDS to give a melle hit reduction and a large one at that

i know this isnt a FPS but if i freeze you can i still yell "Boom headshot" ?

A pet peeve is a term used to describe an annoyance you have with something.

My list of Runescape related pet peeves:

duel arena cheats and trash talkers.

i erased the ones i agree with, so these are the ones i don't agree with.

EDIT: forgot this one, which is possible the worst one.

soldersig.jpg

Why does it affect you?

It's flipping annoying! Especially if it's a 'couple'(BF and GF or something like that).

Guy:Hey honey, do you like that new Santa I just bought you?(Spins)

Girl:Yeah, it makes me soo hawt and steamy!(Spins) <3:

Guy: Oooh yeah, you wanna do somethin about that, baby?(Spins)

Girl:Yah, give it to me!(spins)

Guy:Does my spinning turn you on?(Spins)

Girl:Oh yah.. Your soo hawtzorz! <3:

OMFG people, this is not an online dating site! Get a flipping room!

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Explain? Yeah it's quicker than the traditional bow and arrows method but it requires a huge amount of money which the person has to gather some how. Saying using chinchompas is not an achievement is like saying training magic with ancients, crafting with blk dhide bodies or firemaking with magic logs is not an achievement. All these methods take a lot more money than others but this is compensated by the higher exp rates.

None of those methods give 278k an hour xp and can be done in 3 days.

And its not that expensive, like 55m for 99 in a few days and your ranged will earn that back easy.

and you probably have respect for lvl 125-126 rc pkers? and actually i did give a reason. and i've owned an equal number of rc pkers.

and about the defence, i was replying to jordanweb, maybe you should start your own thread.

And?

Yes i do have respect for rc pkers, they HELP the economy.

Why does it affect you?

It's flipping annoying! Especially if it's a 'couple'(BF and GF or something like that).

If its a BF/GF thing, then it's different.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

And?

No they dont.

Why does it affect you?

If they are a high level and doing it, they are most likely Boyfriend and Girlfriend in real life.

j0xPu5R.png

People that stand in banks in their own square in expensive stuff alching or just standing.

Wth annoys you by doing that may I ask?

They're just minding their own business alching or standing, they're not breaking rules nor causing a disturbance, they're just earning cash via alching.

It seems you are jealous about it. Dont high alch and ignore those innocent people and all will be fine.

Other than that, a few other posts you made, made sense, will some was IMO busy bodying.

Ps. I am not here to make an enemy, Im just posting my thoughts

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Why does it affect you?

If they are a high level and doing it, they are most likely Boyfriend and Girlfriend in real life.

..and that gives them the right to annoy the hell out of me with their love talk and their spinning?!

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

And?

No they dont.

rcing is so simple and fast on a rc pker free world try it sometime.

[hide]

Why does it affect you?

[/hide]

..and that gives them the right to annoy the hell out of me with their love talk and their spinning?!

How dare people have fun as they see fit on a game! Let's all follow in line and hail the great King/Queen of Runescape: Unoalexi! Go play solitaire.

DutchDreams.png