Fricking ghosts, let me kill the Ankous...

Rsdude099

This isnt a rant, much more of a topic to let my steam out. In the SOS, there is typically something in the rooms of the 4th floor that keep me from killing a steady stream of Ankous. The other players usually crowd the room with only level 76 ankous in them. The other rooms, however, have lots of other monsters that attack you right before you hit an ankou.

And thats why im posting this thread.

I will NOT pay attention to users that flame me. So dont even waste your time.

Thank you for reading.

Pretty much done with rs now

I'm not flaming or anything, but it's just a nuisance you have to deal with. I mean if Runescape was perfect, what would be the fun...?b

Anyways, I hate it too when you're fighting some monster in SoS, or anywhere, and some other monster buts in and you have to kill that one before your main priority...

The other players usually crowd the room with only level 76 ankous in them.

Use that room then?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Yeah its a real pain in the [wagon]. Whats more annoying is that when they finally go non agressive and you can just kill the ANkous you get a random, so when you come back they're agressive again.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

i train on flesh eaters on the second floor, and the same thing happens with the skeletons up there.

Its really annoying because they're a higher level and i go through my food too fast.

i have 118 slayer. nearly

I'd support, but this looks like it was written by a four year old who's eaten too many crayons instead of coloring with them.

^:lol:

Why not use the thing in your head also known as the brain. Unless your like majority of the rs community and had it replaced by a rat.

If they just let you kill the ankous which have good drops AND xp then you'll level allot faster. The idea is you DON'T lvl so fast.

Yeah its a real pain in the [wagon]. Whats more annoying is that when they finally go non agressive and you can just kill the ANkous you get a random, so when you come back they're agressive again.

You're just unlucky >_>

I've finished slayer tasks there without getting a teleporting random. :thumbsup:

icecube7.jpeg

Same problem with the dogs in red dragon cave and greaters in karamja dungeon.

Small annoyance.

I think Jagex could cut us a break with the randoms that reset the monster's aggression though.

Big annoyance.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

Why not use the thing in your head also known as the brain. Unless your like majority of the rs community and had it replaced by a rat.

Hey, that was unnecessarily malicious.

Anyway, Rsdude, this is just another pain that Jagex dictates must exist. If you're training for the XP mainly, why not kill the ghosts too?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Aiight. I dont care if this is flaming, but I'm sure I'm right at this...

Ghosts are there to stop you attacking Ankous so much, to stop the overflow of runes and stuff they drop.

Also, it's the "Death" level of the SoS, so deal with what's "dead".

Lol @ your post :notalk:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

If you're doing it for XP, wear a Salve amulet and just kill everything.

I found that room a great place for xp, even if you dont have Guthans. Just tank defence and its worth it.

For slayer however, you normally get say, 50-60 to kill, so just kill the level 76's if its a real pain.