RS official forums finally EXPLODED!!!

ikraz66

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see some people mentioning shutting down the rants section on the RSOF? You do realise that while half of the posts in there would indeed simply never have existed, the other half would've randomly dumped over the various other forums.

Just see it as some sort of trash can. There's no need to actually go in there and read stuff. Unless you're obsessed with sifting though trash? :P

The rants over the new update are nothing.

See below

b6atf7.png

Lol...

I used to read the official forums alot but not anymore since I discovered

the Tip.It forums :D . Anyway the immaturity is taken to a new level by some players, and this is far under 0 -.- .

And people who try to argue with idiots don't bother. They'll bring the conversation down to their level and will win it this way. (Can't remember who said this but I've seen it in a sig once I think.)

The Rants of the RSOF is where Jagex (thankfully) puts all their trash in one place. I wonder how many times Jagex Mods would look though tif's bugs and suggestions section for ideas, instead of just the RSOF? I get the feeling that it's higher than we would think. ::'

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I went there the other day. Saw some guy complaining that the abyss monsters shouldn't be aggressive because he went there to alch and lost 50,000 dragon chains.

Never going back.

He was alching dragon chains?? :shock:

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

sadgk0.png

All this unlogical "logic" is giving me a brain aneurysm

*Smashes head on wall e.g. :wall: to view the this thread from the logic of a personb with .025% of a brain cell*

Nope, still against it

sfhgjfyjruytkubb2.jpg
if you said "runescape" at my school, seeing that 90% of the population there are rednecks, they'd be like "whats that", me: "a computer game online", "eh!? oh one of those thinga-ma-gigers mrs clark got on her desk? a compooter?

the rants board has always been full of stupid complaints, now they have something new to whine about

And theyve jumped on iit like a starving squirrel would the last nut on earth.

There being stupid. I thought they would wait to go over board untill the new trading thing was implamented. I would conclude that many of the people posting these rants are pissed because they can't scam as easily anymore. Ya im that cynical towards the general RS population :(

But there ya go, there proboly all eaither scammers or people whoi just need to complain. In Real life we call them b****es (<-self censored) and wieners/sissys (<- for the male's) (wieners pronounced: wee-ners. Cant spell it #-o )

the rants board has always been full of stupid complaints, now they have something new to whine about

And theyve jumped on iit like a starving squirrel would the last nut on earth.

There being stupid. I thought they would wait to go over board untill the new trading thing was implamented. I would conclude that many of the people posting these rants are pissed because they can't scam as easily anymore. Ya im that cynical towards the general RS population :(

But there ya go, there proboly all eaither scammers or people whoi just need to complain. In Real life we call them b****es (<-self censored) and wieners/sissys (<- for the male's) (wieners pronounced: wee-ners. Cant spell it #-o )

It's not that the whole RS population are scammers, it's just that scammers are much more vocal, so there seem to be more, but I see where you're coming from.

What will happen eventually is that eventually TN@RSOF (The Noobs at RuneScape Official Forums) will run out of steam when they figure out that nothing is gonna get changed because they can't construct a strong argument against the AS. In fact, I don't think anybody here can construct a strong argument against the AS either. It's a flawless update, but it takes a bit of digging to conclude that.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

It's not that the whole RS population are scammers, it's just that scammers are much more vocal, so there seem to be more, but I see where you're coming from.

What will happen eventually is that eventually TN@RSOF (The Noobs at RuneScape Official Forums) will run out of steam when they figure out that nothing is gonna get changed because they can't construct a strong argument against the AS. In fact, I don't think anybody here can construct a strong argument against the AS either. It's a flawless update, but it takes a bit of digging to conclude that.

It has its share of flaws, and even the Yellow mods are starting to admit this and say they will pass the reports along to developers.

Stereotype the Rants board all you want, but there are diamonds there amongst the chaff.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Ha. If you think this is an explosion you obviously weren't around the day that Jagex changed PC. Or the whole pure ess thing. This kind of thing happens every time Jagex releases something the idiots don't like.

I fail to see how this update is in any way a bad thing though...

AGREED

chippypktry2.png

Member of 100+ Korrupted Fury

I blame this on the fact that common sense is now oh so elusive and most people only have the default level 1's in the reading and logic skills. Oh, and also, most people are level 99 in stupidity and laziness.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

Hate to say this, but unless you wish to waste time, in it's current state the official RS forums (on the exception of market boards) aren't something you really want to visit.

It's turned into a playground of 11 year old whiners who will blame everything from their connection lagging to their pet turtle dying on Jagex.