Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

warren211

I've been playing the missions in single player on Veteran this last week, and I find the MW campaign so much more engaging and epic than the WAW one. The end of Shock and Awe when the nuke goes off is amazing.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the one thing I really want in MW2 is split-screen online.

If they did that, I definitely think that MW2 would be better than Halo 3 in every way. That really is the one thing I don't like about MW1, it's either you play alone, hook up multiple 360's, or only one person plays while everyone else waits.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

If they did that, I definitely think that MW2 would be better than Halo 3 in every way. That really is the one thing I don't like about MW1, it's either you play alone, hook up multiple 360's, or only one person plays while everyone else waits.

Yeah, if my friends come over we just play offline split-screen, which is pretty fun, though. Im not familiar with the Halo 3 online setup, but how would they make it so you can manage multiple accounts online? Is that split-screen too?

Yeah, if my friends come over we just play offline split-screen, which is pretty fun, though. Im not familiar with the Halo 3 online setup, but how would they make it so you can manage multiple accounts online? Is that split-screen too?

On Halo they have split screen online where one person is signed into their xbox live account, and everyone else appears as a guest. So their names would show up as (hosts gamertag) [1], (hosts gamertag) [2], etc.

If MW2 does have split-screen online, hopefully it will work like this. It might be a little hard to do with the class system and all though :-k

Amaranth_GTO.png

On PS3 within the next month or so you will be able to sign in on two different PSN accounts at the same time, while playing splitscreen online.

This is only for Resistance 2 ATM.

So Basically my friend comes round, we start up resistance. I have my account already signed in, and he puts in his details, and he logs in so he can rank up, earn trophies etc.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

On PS3 within the next month or so you will be able to sign in on two different PSN accounts at the same time, while playing splitscreen online.

This is only for Resistance 2 ATM.

So Basically my friend comes round, we start up resistance. I have my account already signed in, and he puts in his details, and he logs in so he can rank up, earn trophies etc.

That sounds great. I knew they added stat tracking for split screen online on Resistance 2, maybe this will be added on Killzone 2 as well.

I make sure I pop a few extra bullets into people if I find the other team is full of Juggerwhores.

Whats wrong with juggernaut? (Sorry noones posting in 5 lol. I browse this a bit). Its the same as using stopping power. Stopping power is just as bad if juggernaut is so bad.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Actually juggernaught is undeniably worse than stopping power as it lets you take increased damage from not only bullets but grenades, claymores, airstrikes, helicopters, exploding cars, c4s etc.

Stopping power is necassery on anything other than hardcore or a stealth class, or certain weapons such as the Dragonuv where it doesn't make a difference. Juggernaught is a cheap NH perk and always has been.

If things like Exploding cars and claymores and grenades kill in one hit if placed right, even juggernaut users should get killed right?

I think they do. Juggernaught users will probably have an easier time escaping once they realize, since they won't have to run as far, but usually they die anyway.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

If things like Exploding cars and claymores and grenades kill in one hit if placed right, even juggernaut users should get killed right?
They can still kill in one hit but juggernaughts can survive closer to the explosion.

Because Juggernaughts are almost always rubbish players it helps them survive claymores, as like noobs they almost always set them off.

Juggernaughts are peple who know they are going to get hit because they suck, Stopping power players are those who want to kill quickly and more ammo-efficiently as they know they can actually aim, take cover etc and are generally actually decent at the game.

With enough skill you should be able to kill them quicker than they kill you, since you probably have stopping power unless you're going stealth, if i read correctly.

With enough skill you should be able to kill them quicker than they kill you, since you probably have stopping power unless you're going stealth, if i read correctly.

Thing is it turns 1 hit kill weapons into 2 hit kills. When sniping I have to waste 2 shots on a juggernoob, and when I'm using the W1200 pump action shotty juggernoobs can often take 2 hits, generally leading to them spraying like morons and killing you.

I use juggernaught sometimes, just to annoy.

Exaclty, its more of an anoyance than anything, just something for less skilled players to use if they suck.

In the times when being 10th prestige rank 55 I'd run around with Juggernaught on, double annoyance for most people.

Finally finished getting the sniper headshots. I am now done with the r700 forever. It's such a terrible gun.

It has the power of a barett, it's one redeeming feature.

It is bolt action

It takes like 3 seconds to steady after firing once.

And then it has only 4 bullets, and if you don't have bandolier, it only has 12 extra.

So sick of that gun.

What primary gun do you guys use for a stealth class? I tried using a lot of guns, the p90, mp5, the m4, and some others, but I often find myself in a situation where I'm running into a room with atleast 3-4 enemies. I open fire on them, kill maybe 2 before the others notice and kill me before my bullets do enough to kill them.

It may be a bad idea, but I've been trying a silenced ak-47. It seems to work if I either fire in bursts, or I'm close to them. A weird gun to silence though.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Exaclty, its more of an anoyance than anything, just something for less skilled players to use if they suck.

In the times when being 10th prestige rank 55 I'd run around with Juggernaught on, double annoyance for most people.

Meh I don't use juggernaut hardly ever, the only time i would use it is when playing a shotgun class since most shots are a 1 hit kill normally i usually have shotty w/ grip, juggernaught and extreme conditioning. People who use it with every class kinda suck though xD

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

What primary gun do you guys use for a stealth class? I tried using a lot of guns, the p90, mp5, the m4, and some others, but I often find myself in a situation where I'm running into a room with atleast 3-4 enemies. I open fire on them, kill maybe 2 before the others notice and kill me before my bullets do enough to kill them.

It may be a bad idea, but I've been trying a silenced ak-47. It seems to work if I either fire in bursts, or I'm close to them. A weird gun to silence though.

AK-47, MP5, and P90 are my prefered UAV jammer + silencer guns (nice sights and power). M4 just seems weak without stopping power and M16 is rarely a one shot kill without stopping power and i dont like the sights without a red dot ;) .

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

The most annoying of them, are the ones who use Juggernaught with a LMG, most commonly the M60 as it has the highest damage, they don't know recoil exists. They'll run and spray, never taking into account they'll get easily shot or their hitting very little on average.