Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

warren211

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone hear play HC HQ only? Cuz it is awsome <3:

I only play it to see how many people I can make rage quit. 2 G3's with Noobtube = Win. It's funny to see 3-4 people trying to secure a base, until a Noobtube grenade comes in and kills most of them. Then run in holding your own grenade till it detonates, followed by Martyrdom :lol:

Every time, unless they're good I'll usually wipe out the entire HQ.

After getting my one gamertag to 10th prestige a while ago i stopped playing for a long time. But now im on a new account and it is wayyyy more fun just trying to get kills in sabotage than trying to win the game.

high K/D ratio FTW :thumbup:

After getting my one gamertag to 10th prestige a while ago i stopped playing for a long time. But now im on a new account and it is wayyyy more fun just trying to get kills in sabotage than trying to win the game.

I love doing that, Those stalemate matches are always fun...

I love doing that, Those stalemate matches are always fun...

Haha yea :lol: Anyone who actually tries to win the game on Sabotage goes down there on the pile of people who actually try and win the game playing Headquarters on Shipment, I typically go 100-35ish on Shipment and haven't had a game where I've not got a triple 'nade kill at least once :D (I use bandolier, not trip frags.)

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Completed the story on veteran the other day. I've now got about 930/1000G. I still have to do 'Mile High Club' on vet, and no matter how many times i watch walkthroughs and take advice i just cant do it -.- It's so enfuriating.

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

Some of the leaderboards are screwed up though

Yep, there used to be a guy on the leaderboards who was a hacker. He had billions of kills and assists, but same with deaths. A look at his profile showed that he had barely played the damn game. They kept taking him down, but he came back a few times.

Same guy maybe?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Completed the story on veteran the other day. I've now got about 930/1000G. I still have to do 'Mile High Club' on vet, and no matter how many times i watch walkthroughs and take advice i just cant do it -.- It's so enfuriating.

I've completed the Mile High Club on Vet twice :thumbup:

First Time with 1 Second and in blinking red to find the VIP and the last time with 4 seconds to find the VIP.

First Time with 1 Second and in blinking red to find the VIP and the last time with 4 seconds to find the VIP.

Took me 10 tries to do it, and on like the 3rd I managed to [cabbage] up the VIP bit at the end. :roll:

tifsiggy.jpg

OK so yesterday I got to 10th Prestige! Yay!!

This morning I decided that I would work towards getting my dream gun, the golden druganov!, so I went into Ground War with my M21, UAV Jammer, Steady Aim, and some useless 1st perk, think it was Bomb Squad. It took me just under 4 hours to get Red Tiger on that thing and I was getting 2+KD on every game, that gun is a BEAST!! :shock:

I've actually never used it before except for a couple of times on Hardcore and I hated it then, but now... well I thought that getting Red Tiger on that would be hell, but it turned out to be quite the opposite! Any of you found this?

tifsiggy.jpg

Rubbing it in much ? -.- :lol:

I nearly did it the other day but ran out of time just before i got to the VIP :evil:

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

This morning I decided that I would work towards getting my dream gun, the golden druganov!, so I went into Ground War with my M21, UAV Jammer, Steady Aim, and some useless 1st perk, think it was Bomb Squad. It took me just under 4 hours to get Red Tiger on that thing and I was getting 2+KD on every game, that gun is a BEAST!! :shock:

I've actually never used it before except for a couple of times on Hardcore and I hated it then, but now... well I thought that getting Red Tiger on that would be hell, but it turned out to be quite the opposite! Any of you found this?

DON'T, I repeat DON'T cage match any guns, I did that with a the LMGs and the MP44, I regret it because it's fun doing the headshots for the golden weapons, and once you have them it's kinda boring sometimes. The dragunov was my first golden gun too, it's hella fun to get.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

DON'T, I repeat DON'T cage match any guns, I did that with a the LMGs and the MP44, I regret it because it's fun doing the headshots for the golden weapons, and once you have them it's kinda boring sometimes. The dragunov was my first golden gun too, it's hella fun to get.

Yeah I know, not planning to. It's gotta be hellaboring to do it like that, far more satisfying to headshot in a real game. Ground War's full of enough noobs to suit my needs anyways. :D But why would you cage MP44? That's a fairly decent gun tbh.

However I think I might not be getting the gold LMG... fricking hate those things! Also they'd burn through my accuracy like no tomorrow.

tifsiggy.jpg

Yeah I know, not planning to. It's gotta be hellaboring to do it like that, far more satisfying to headshot in a real game. Ground War's full of enough noobs to suit my needs anyways. :D But why would you cage MP44? That's a fairly decent gun tbh.

However I think I might not be getting the gold LMG... fricking hate those things! Also they'd burn through my accuracy like no tomorrow.

I hate it, not a real gun imo, no attachments so I could care less about it.

Also, you should get it eventually, they may ruin your accuracy but they're hella funny to use. Especially on hardcore. I enjoy going to hardcore with an LMG, deep impact and stopping power and just spray the whole damn map and get funny kills through buildings and stuff, also on shipment it's fun to walk around holding down the trigger, the funny thing is it actually works.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Got Return to sender today through a grenade into a sniper's camping spot. Also got rival off some terrible no-scoper, and Think fast from throwing one grenade at a guy, it not quite killing him, throwing another and it direct impacting him. And backdraft 3 but i've been building to that for a while, and most were from airstrikes.

I got the achievement of being brought to near-death five times today, it was easy as Sniper.

Get shot so you almost die by another sniper, hide until you recover, go back to same place, repeat.

Annoyed a guy a lot, because then I popped him once I got the achievement.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men