Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3

Congrats on 95 defence and 92 hp! Those are two sweeet levels :thumbsup:

And congrats on the D med. I haven't gotten one either but then again I'm only on 107 combat and one year of membership lol :lol:

K_G_Is_Me.png

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really need to have to time to dk again :)

Keep it up woutcake

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Lucky nub my school's idea of a camp is sticking us next to a dirty body of water in cramped tents

Lol, my school's idea of a camp is dragging us around a mountain for 6 days with a 99% chance of blisters and no sanitair accomodations for like 4 of the days. Ah well, open air should do me good :roll: :)

STOP GETTING LEVELS!!!!

95 def and 92 hp, hax much.

And those dk drops. NUB!!111shift!!one!!11

We have to DK, like soon. I miss our trips =[

Although i have no bunyip so you will outlast me.

For once

I lurvee you <3:<3:

For once? Last time I did too :-w And yeah, next time I'm members you will have to tell me to take you. <3:

Congrats on 95 defence and 92 hp! Those are two sweeet levels

And congrats on the D med. I haven't gotten one either but then again I'm only on 107 combat and one year of membership lol :lol:

Hehe, unbelievable how long it took me to get a solo :roll: and thanks <3:

Wow nice ring drops. And good luck on maxing out HP and Def, it shouldn't take too long. You're well over halfway already.

Thanks, defence is getting closer, hp shoud take a while though :P <3:

i really need to have to time to dk again

Keep it up woutcake

Well I reckon you did have some time but not enough yesterday, hardly one hour in the lair, I wouldn't even go then #-o

ah well, any drops? <3:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well my last day of membership is over, I've plundered my MTK, I've gotten the last slayer level for 2 weeks and my defence xp is stuck at 470kish till 96. School eh :roll:

Well I've done mtk every day, returning daily to get 100% approval to not waste anything, and filling my coffers to 7.5 mil geepee again aswell. Here is what I got:

mtk17-08-08.png

I pc'd oro for it and I think it had about a 7m outcome, now for 75k * 31 days = 2.325.000geepee

Thats a very nice profit ::'

I then saw that I was 60k from 82 slayer. I just had to get it before free to play started ::' :

82slayer.png

That's one till the boots and 3 till the whips! \'

I also did my tears of guthix, got 142 tears, those questpoints sure do help ::' :

63constructiong.png

I should get this to 70 seeing as that would give me all 70+ stats, but I don't like training cons for some reason. My house will look bad anyway :P

That's all for now, I'm now f2p and I think I'll either train woodcutting till 15m xp or do some firemaking, or both. I'll keep you posted ::'

YOU BETTA HAV MY COOKIE WHEN YOU GET BACK!

If you dont bring me a cookie...I dont know what i will do, but it wont be good for you.

Oh and, me > you tbh.

<3:<3:<3:

Foth.png

Wouter's FTP??? :shock:

Welcome to the dark side :twisted:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Thanks for all the bumps and love guys <3:

It's 22:50 atm and I'm going to sleep, I have to be at my school entrance at 4:15 tomorrow morning to catch the bus to France, there I will go hiking with students and teachers from my school. I'll be away till Friday, might post some pics of the view when I get back.

Love ya'll <3: