Untrimmed Slayer Cape - Images are fake, Lock please!

Etta

untrimmedslayercapejp8.png

untrimmedslaytn4.png

If you compare the right click with this:

aV1xAUQ9.jpg

Actually it does still exist (According to a PMod I know with 99 slayer) all your skill capes trim themselves as you get a second skill cape. According to him it is extremely hard to get a non trimmed slayer cape because you'd probably have 99 str, atk, def, hp, or something around there.

Okay so the images are FAKE; thankyou to the person for proving this! :thumbsup:

They are rather pretty <3:

Many people are growing to this new fetish of getting untrimmed slayer; some people have created accounts souly for this purpose... hopefully we will see one soon around the corner!

- Pickled out 8-)

The fact that you say he got banned soon after this pic makes me skeptical. I remember when a recent quest came out there was a glitch that let you claim the exp reward multiple times. so maybe he did that.. maybe he did it legit.. there's not really any way anyone can prove or disprove those pics with the evidence you've given us, although the pics could easily be faked. I'm not saying it's real or fake.. cant really tell from those pics tbh.

As far as i know, the closest person to an untrimmed slayer cape atm is 'Slayerbelle' with 92 hp and 94 slayer.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Actually it does still exist (According to a PMod I know with 99 slayer) all your skill capes trim themselves as you get a second skill cape. According to him it is extremely hard to get a non trimmed slayer cape because you'd probably have 99 str, atk, def, hp, or something around there.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Actually it does still exist (According to a PMod I know with 99 slayer) all your skill capes trim themselves as you get a second skill cape.

Is this really true? So I'm going to soon lose my untrimmed HP cape? :(

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Hmm, thoses picthures look legit. That would be cool to see it, but the only untrimmed slayer cape was on a jagex moderator.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'm very happy to see im not getting flamed - i can come out of under the table now!

Im glad to see other people have witnessed these, whether theyre telling the truth or not. (Sentence edited since it was misleading)

Thankyou for the thoughtful comments!

What if that picture is a fake?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I'm very happy to see im not getting flamed - i can come out of under the table now!

I always knew they weren't as rare as they were cracked up to be ::'

Hold your horses, we're still debating the credibility of this picture. The only way of withholding the name would be to claim that the person is banned. Very fishy tbh....

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Hold your horses, we're still debating the credibility of this picture. The only way of withholding the name would be to claim that the person is banned. Very fishy tbh....

That's life eh? Every new turn causes a new twist of events and more problems attached to it ^^

It doesn't look fake though, if i may say so.

That's life eh? Every new turn causes a new twist of events and more problems attached to it ^^

It doesn't look fake though, if i may say so.

There's good graphicers around the internets nowadays.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

yet this is the only one you've ever seen, sounds very very rare to me

Scrd_Silence.png

i could get it i have no 99 skills

You have absolutely no chance getting it i bet.. since you need to cannon like 7m slayer exp and rest 6m melee... because your skills are so high you can't get it.. only people like who start at lvl 3 have chance for it

VIX VIX VIX

Theyres actually a slayer pure created by villanra which is well on the way to 99 slayer.I was chatting to her yesterday and her combat stats are str\ting to creep up on her slayer level.she should get 99 slay untrimmed by christmas,thats if it works

tifsdac6mc.gif

It's not impossible, it'd just require a load of ring of recoils along with people casting vengence on you.

One thing I don't like about this picture, there's only two people there, at falador centre (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) the fact that NOTHING is shown other than the two people leads me to believe that this picture is from a private server.