I got shot :(

KnightLite

Well in case you lot havent' noticed, I've been absent from these forums for a long time. And the reason is, I was shot.

I was chillin with my friend at night in town, and 2 gangs started fighting. Out of instinct, me and Tim (my friend) started runnin away, as we were running, we heard gunshots. I went to run around a corner and a bullet caught me right in the Calf muscle. It hurt a lot, but assisted by tim, i hobbled home (few blocks away). I was taken to the hospital, it was removed, I'm alive i can walk with a small limp.

It's good to be back :)

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:evil: those poohead gangmembers. my friend slipped today at the piers near where we hang out and fell into the Hudson and his whooole arm got sliced right past the muscle and I just froze there I never saw that a cut that deep.

How does a profession differ from an occupation?

Whoa, I don't know you, but I'm sorry that happened to you. That really sucks. That stuff happens all the time in my city too. Last month a mom with her 3 kids got shot outside a grocery store by a bullet meant for some kid in a gang. She wasn't as lucky as you though and now her kids are orphans.

If they can't get rid of the gangs in cities, why can't they at least give them shooting lessons? :cry:

thats what happens when u hang out at thug mansion 8)

that sucks can u like walk properly?

although its bad atleast u can say uve been shot and that couldn't stop you :D

some idiots in sydney have been driving around in a black bmw in one night did 2 drive byes and killed ppl. One of those was at a street racing area :(

Aussie Aussie Aussie,

:D

Oh man, welcome back man.

Sucks to hear you got shot lol. and like Awesome said, you can tell people few years down the road:

"yeah man... and like there was this big fight.. and i got shot man"

"realy?!"

"yeah.... I made it out barly... man.."

:lol: . Lol, you'll have fun telling people about it.

I would have probably layed down.

Gang members aren't exactly the brightest crayon's in the box, if I layed down, they could have thought two things, A) I was a pedestriant trying not to get shot, thus, not a threat...Or B) I was already shot...Thus, laying there...Not a threat.

However, gang members are smart enough to see that running = running for a reason. Probably thought you were an opposing gang member trying to get away. :P

I don't recall you being gone for very long...A few days, perhaps? Could have sworn I saw you post this week sometime...So hard to believe you got shot, lol.

Just make sure you testify or it will all be in vain.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

some idiots in sydney have been driving around in a black bmw in one night did 2 drive byes and killed ppl. One of those was at a street racing area :(

Yea very sad :cry:

Dam those gangsters why dont we just gather em all in the one spot and nuke em all :twisted:

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

Well in case you lot havent' noticed, I've been absent from these forums for a long time. And the reason is, I was shot.

I was chillin with my friend at night in town, and 2 gangs started fighting. Out of instinct, me and Tim (my friend) started runnin away, as we were running, we heard gunshots. I went to run around a corner and a bullet caught me right in the Calf muscle. It hurt a lot, but assisted by tim, i hobbled home (few blocks away). I was taken to the hospital, it was removed, I'm alive i can walk with a small limp.

Funny if the guy that shot you started yelling DM RUNNER!!

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

R.I.P The Old Nite. My Mentor and Brother.

He taught me how to play the game.

Funny if the guy that shot you started yelling DM RUNNER!!

rofl :lol: :lol: :lol:

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

you got shot...time to make millions now i guess....

Exactly, now he can start his long awaited Rap Career.

na hes gotta be shot like 9 times or be dead for a short period first then he can do rap.

although its pritty cool u can be like i saw some gangstas and i went to bash em and they shot we so i still kicked their [wagon] while bleeding then headed over to the hostpital.

like i got drilled :P but thats not as gangsta :(

:D :D :D

Aussie Aussie Aussie,

:D

Here in Detroit people get shot so often the news often don't even bother to report the shootings anymore. There are always some people who die daily here because of gang wars or gang fights (about half of them are innocent bypassers and pedestrians), and every once in a while there's a big one where any number from 10 to 300 people die. But it mostly happens in "those" places, you shouldn't go there in the first place. Even most cops wont go there without massive backup.

The saddest thing is that these gangs manage to recruit a lot of kids age 13-16. I mean by hundreds. And they're being used as "front troopers", which is quite certain death.

I'd be interested to see a pic. I know we're not allowed to post pics of ourselves but if it's just part of your leg i'm sure it would be ok. Make sure you put a note next to it saying "Rizla > Me" or something though.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Here in Detroit people get shot so often the news often don't even bother to report the shootings anymore. There are always some people who die daily here because of gang wars or gang fights (about half of them are innocent bypassers and pedestrians), and every once in a while there's a big one where any number from 10 to 300 people die. But it mostly happens in "those" places, you shouldn't go there in the first place. Even most cops wont go there without massive backup.

The saddest thing is that these gangs manage to recruit a lot of kids age 13-16. I mean by hundreds. And they're being used as "front troopers", which is quite certain death.

Aren't you afraid to live in such a place? I know I wouldn't want to live there. :?

The dm runner comment cracked me up btw. :lol:

pic most definitly needed :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12