I collect spinach rolls.

no_username4

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i find i bad reson for this is scaming but who scams them i mean wow you cant since the new trade system cant make you scam so what is the point of baning it it makes me feel :wall:

i soooooooo want 99 range lol

sig3ax9.png

:o I finally met someone else who collects spinach rolls!

Yeah, it sucks, but you can still get them from crystal keys, randoms, and some drops..

But tbh, is it really that hard to understand that a rolled up piece of spinach isn't worth 1m gold coins?! If you actually fall for that, you almost deserve it...Yet another way to pamper small children...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Just think about it this way mate. Your collection has just become ten times more rare. Now that Spinach Rolls cannot be traded or purchased, you can only get them through Random Events, and since you already have a large amount, if you keep them and it continues to grow, you'll have the biggest collection of Spinach Rolls in RuneScape!

linktipitsigfb1.png

Yeah, I was collecting them too... had about 120 that I got from my brother and a friend.

But I threw away my collection before they were untradable - as soon as the shop update came out - Reldo (by the moss giants of Ardougne) was updated to have an infinite amount of spinach rolls for 2?gp each.

So yeah... kind of a lame collection even without the untradableness.