A little experiment:

Roberthree

I'm Runecrafting 20k nature runes via the abyss. So far I've gotten 4k done and in this time I've been attacked 7 times.

4 of them were blitzing

1 one was just ranging

1 used blitz and range

1 had entangle, teleblock, and used a dark bow

After every time I got attacked I escaped and went back with all my normal rcing gear but with a msb and dds. I left my pouches banked since they're the only thing I would miss upon my death. Here are the results when I came back and attacked:

5 ran like hell when their spells splashed and I speced them.

1 entangled me and said "lol" as he stepped 2 spaces away... I pulled out the msb and he ran.

1 fought back. Ironically, he was the ranger without binding spells.

What does this say? Simple. Most RC pkers are cowards who are not looking for a fight, just an easy kill. The only well equipped rc pker I found ran when I fought back.

Attacked 7 times in 4k? You must be using the wrong worlds, I've gotten attacked ~10 times in 60k+ nats. However, I agree with your conclusion on RC Pkers.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Well, if I were them I'd be looking for an easy kill...where's the fun if they fight back? A chance of losing your stuff? Being cheap usually has it's advantages. Ya, they are cowards, but why the hell do you need courage in a mmorpg or, any game for that matter? It's not like your REALLY going to die. Anyways, you may have a point there.

So what if they're cowards? I don't see a major problem here.

1. 4 of them were blitzing

2. 1 one was just ranging

3. 1 used blitz and range

4. 1 had entangle, teleblock, and used a dark bow

1. They're idiots.

2. He's an idiot.

3. He's an idiot.

4. Actually had some brains by teleblocking.

If you have an teleport, the only concerns are #4, PKers with teleblocks. But with some skill and avoidance, you can easily pass through them.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

reminds me of when i used to protect my friend (he was the rcer) i used to go out in blue d hide legs and top with dds, super str and super att (1dose) pot up and attack the pkers... as he slipped away ^.^ so much fun, and its AMAZING how many of them tried tellying but forgot they left auto retaliate on lol.

Ohhh... good times =)

never really lost anything, me and my friend killed the drags to make the dh sets, had several dds' from staking and other things

And yea they are 90% stupid (i guess i am too but i enjoy te thrill of pking pkers) and the odd few who did kill me.... soon got KOd by a few friends who owed me =P

All in all, pkers are wosses(sp?) basic full stop, yea theres always an exception but just fight back, what do you have to lose?

J (sorry if that wasnt really on topic it just reminded me and made me laugh)

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

4. Actually had some brains by teleblocking.

If you have an teleport, the only concerns are #4, PKers with teleblocks. But with some skill and avoidance, you can easily pass through them.

Yea, I wasn't paying attention on him and he teleblocked me. I got away with like 20 hp though. Thank god the dark bow is so slow, otherwise the third attack would have killed me.

What the Fudge?

Why do you complain about someone randomly killing you. you say "I have nothing on me" or "Im doing a Tresure Trail" so why do we kill you? Becuase for all we know you could have a party hat set in your inventory. That would be a pretty good excuse of not dying. I mean, "I hate when people attack me without asking" Whats the point of that? Thats like going to a football game and asking them if they can make a touch down. Same with taggers. Its a good technique. Dont like it run/tele away. So what if we say "Owned" or call you a noob. Thats what makes pking fun. ANYTHING GOES IN THE WILDERNESS. Get used to it.

Quoted because that is so true.

What I'm trying to say is..Its the Wilderness. Stop complaining. Thats not the only way to make nats. Its your choice.

hotchickqp0.png

nadrunecraftingarmywz0.png

at your levels, yep that's how they are.

Once you start with the 115+ pkers they generally fight back and don't run off.

Totally wrong. Well, some of them DO fight back, but they will be using protection prayers. RC pkers are cowards.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Most failure of a thread ever.

Seven people is NOT enough results.

About 50 is and i done it with 50 and found over half fought back.

I rc pked and the thing is your constantly attacking them and winging about them they're not going away anytime soon now stop winging over nothing.

• 1 year later...

You people are worse than the people moaning about being lured! Thats right...WORSE!

The lured are warned they are entering the wilderness, however, they continue on in (for one of many reasons eg greed, temporary blindness etc etc). However, you RCers have the nerve to complain, when you VOLUNTARILY enter the wilderness. You know you will be attacked, as there is no forgiving in the wildy. You have other options of RCing, so use them or deal with the risk.

PS your stating that they dont fight back and are weak pkers etc. So why is it a problem? Your contradicting yourself!

thurdinatorio4.png

thurdinatorzk9.png

16x Black mask

1x Dragon Chainbody

1x Dragonic Visage

32x Dragon Boots

Obsidian Drops:-13 x Cape/ 6 x Shield/ 6 x Maul/ 750+ Onyx Tips

• 2 months later...

Everyone wants an "easy way" which is why many people like Pking for money. Its an "easy way" to make money off loot, but only if they go for easy kills or people without experience in PVP. Who wouldn't want an easy kill?