Defenders.

DarkmanX99

I've gotten them on about 3 different characters of my own now, the range has gone from 600-3200 or so.

So basically, theres no way to calculate it, unless you want to take you're strength level into consideration, because the higher you're strength level the harder you hit so the more you can kill in 10 tokens.

~Joe.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I've gotten them on about 3 different characters of my own now, the range has gone from 600-3200 or so.

So basically, theres no way to calculate it, unless you want to take you're strength level into consideration, because the higher you're strength level the harder you hit so the more you can kill in 10 tokens.

~Joe.

Thanks, my pure has 75 str and 69 atk, how many do u think it will take me?

PunkSig.jpg

punk_wise.png

punk_wise.png

It took me 3600 tokens. I got bronze and iron maybe 200 tokens. It took me 3300 tokens to get steel, this was not fun by the way, and I actually gave up and came back about a month later. Then I got a black, mith, addy, and rune in like 10 kills. I was so happy lol.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Took me 2 days to get bronze to rune (1 hour a day), rofl after i got teh rune defender i borrowed a ring of wealth and got 3 more on 15 mins! so amulet of glory and 2k tickets should do the trick (worth it)

Use the shot putt to get tokens. It takes away from your energy each throw. Just throw, sip an energy restore, throw etc. I used about 32 energy pots(4) in 3 different times to get enough tokens for rune. I would say it took me 3k tokens.

Best bet is to wear a ROW and use super pots when your in there.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

I think I avereaged 300 tickets per drop. And by average I mean thta rate +/- 20 for every defender but bronze and rune. at leats 2300 overall most of that was with a ring of wealth.

~Joe.

Thanks, my pure has 75 str and 69 atk, how many do u think it will take me?

I can't give you an exact number, but if you had me estimate, I'd get 200, go in and kill the cyclopes, 200 more, no need to spend hours on end getting 3k tokens and then get all the defenders in 100 tokens >_<

Also, they drop many black knives, extraordinary for range, enjoy you're pure account!

~Joe.

21ed8x.jpg

It took me 2.5k to get from bronze-addy, took none for rune. I used wealth for rune.

Same thing the second time, not exact numbers.

Get wealth, worked great for me both times.

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

It took me 2.5k to get from bronze-addy, took none for rune. I used wealth for rune.

Same thing the second time, not exact numbers.

Get wealth, worked great for me both times.

If only wealth effected the drop rate of defenders huh?

Ring of wealth makes the chances of the RAREST item the monster drops go up.

21ed8x.jpg

I wear a ring of wealth, and my first rune defender too 3200 tokens. Then one day to use up my last 2k tokens I got another 7 defenders :). so the rate varies LARGLY

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items