Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

well thats another thing i didnt think of.. an insane person shooting escape pods at me. *ignores them and eats a piece of cake* now, are we going to argue about my levels of stupidity versus insanity, zombies, or cake in any form.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, because you are clearly to stupid to engage in a debate about anything more complicated than "Hurrrrr my dog bit me"

As you can probably tell, your lack of ability to understand anything has put me in quite a bad mood.

2Xeo5.png

well, i actually do understand. you dotn understand what i am trying to say. victim of what you hate.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Oh, and Earth, that quote isn't that funny.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

.... thats a bit.. off topic nex... and its funny for me.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

No, I understand entirely what you are saying.

Except that's what I have a problem with. You are repeating the same thing over and over, regurgitating the same damn phrases and arguments against my perfectly logical examples and ideas.

For the last time. Please, please, please, try to understand what you are doing, and don't vomit up the same inadequate argument like you have been doing for the last two pages.

I'm going to put this as simply as possible.

Having a plan for something that, by all laws of probability, should never, ever happen, even if you were to live through seven-hundered-million zombie apocalypses is not worth the effort used.

It is exactly like planning what you would do if you (As Rocco stated) turned into a bagel and fell into a sewer.

There is a chance it will happen, however, that percentage would have so many zeroes in it that even if you wrote a zero on every single atom in the Earth, you would still not quite be there. There is no point in planning ahead for something with that low a chance of happening.

2Xeo5.png

... im saying the same stuff, because you are NOT [bleep]ING GETTING WHAT IM SAYING. im saying that preparation is good. you keep coming back to that. what am i suposed to do, other than say what i have been saying?? .... now, what do you have to say aabout that, smart one?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

No, I understand entirely what you are saying.

Except that's what I have a problem with. You are repeating the same thing over and over, regurgitating the same damn phrases and arguments against my perfectly logical examples and ideas.

For the last time. Please, please, please, try to understand what you are doing, and don't vomit up the same inadequate argument like you have been doing for the last two pages.

I'm going to put this as simply as possible.

Having a plan for something that, by all laws of probability, should never, ever happen, even if you were to live through seven-hundered-million zombie apocalypses is not worth the effort used.

It is exactly like planning what you would do if you (As Rocco stated) turned into a bagel and fell into a sewer.

There is a chance it will happen, however, that percentage would have so many zeroes in it that even if you wrote a zero on every single atom in the Earth, you would still not quite be there. There is no point in planning ahead for something with that low a chance of happening.

Aha, the bagel was siggied!

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Earth, your IQ must be in the negatives. I feel as if I'm getting more stupid simply from talking to you.

Preperation is good, when you are preparing for something which could, realistically happen.

Say, if you were prepared for getting hit by a car. That's good.

Preparing for if your family randomly turned into pastry products. That's not good. That's not good at all.

Preparing for something which has such a low probability is simply a waste of time and resources which could be used in preperation for something which has a higher probability.

2Xeo5.png

ross, your getting mroe stupid because your allowing yourself to be doing so. im not being stupid. im saying that preparing for the near impossible is a good thing, when it can help you with the more realistic thing. if you prepare for a zombie that can spit acid, but there isnt one, youll have suplied yourself with usuabble material for the normal zombiues. same thing with any other zombie types you can think of. i keep trying to help you understand what i am saying, you go back to probobailities. im being practical, your just going with statistics. if you want to do that, thats fine, but your being a jackass for no reason. also.. what is it with you and pastries. what is it? its drivivng me nuts. im only talking about cake, to make you think about what you are saying.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

"What is it with you and Pastries"

"It's driving me nuts."

-Laughs insanely-

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

My god. I cannot put into words how stupid you are, Earth. There isn't a single phrase in the english language which can even begin to describe it.

Even if you lived for a billion years, you would not see such a mutation happen. Why should you be prepared for something that WILL NOT happen. It just wont. It could, but it wont. That is it. What you are saying, will not happen. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN

Therefore, your resources and time are much better put to use preparing specifically for the more likely variety of zombie, since any materials you gather in preparation for those you know will be useful. If you have materials gathered for something else entirely, you don't know whether they would be useful for the more likely variety at all. Sure, they MIGHT be useful, but that's not a gaurantee, unlike the materials you prepared specifically for the more likely variety.

Therefore, by preparing for something which has such a low chance of happening, you are putting yourself at more risk of dying to the event which has a far, far, far higher chance of happening.

Thus, I conclude, that preparing for something which has insurmountably low odds of happening is not worth the time and effort used, and will put you in more danger than it would save you from.

Also, of course I'm going by statistics. That is the logical choice.

2Xeo5.png

who the [bleep] cares about logic? if a zombie spits acid, then a logical choice would be a hazmat suit that stops acid. that stops zombie blood. that stops infection. now.. listen.. it may not happen. but you dont know that. its not a guarentee. im not being stupid, im going through what might happen, and thinking up the best course of action. if only reg zombs, then fine. prepare for the worst, expect the best. now do you understand? i would like to get back to my planning, which you are not helping. alo... wtf is up with you and PASTRIES?!!!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

"What is it with you and Pastries"

"It's driving me nuts."

-Laughs insanely-

I do not understand, we're talking about pastries, not an anchor in his pants.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

why do i even try? you guys dont see things how i see them okay? now lets just get on with our lives, without pople acting more like idiots than usual, okay? i know its a low probabilitiy, i know that. its just best, to do what you can. a gun is a gun, it kilss things whether they have special powers or not.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Words fail me.

I have never seen a more pure form of idiocy.

You are wrong, and I am done arguing fruitlessly. Your stubborness, and your inability to admit you are wrong shall be your downfall.

Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.

-Frank Leahy

2Xeo5.png

ross, look above your post. i know im being stuborn. you are arguing fruitlessly. but, i am not being an idiot.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

so? then dont. i dont really care for logic, it hasnt helped me, and ive done fine so far without using it much. also, im not being an idiot if i just convey my ideas. it is throughh my actions that i determine if i am being an idiot or not.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

no, thats conveying my ideas, smat one. now listen, as ive stated before, lets jsut stop yelling, and agree to disagree. it wont hurt me, wont hurt you guys. and ross, im not being an idiot. im being insane.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I think that a cheerful Japanese naval tune would help here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUdKEaTLl_c

hmm. nice tune. not that bad, actually.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

huh, i actually beat a record? i dont really care what you do or not dude.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

There is a fine line between insanity and stupidity. You have not even passed halfway through stupidity.

I know why you like to think you're insane, but I don't think you are. I used to enjoy thinking that I was insane, that I was different from the drones, as well.

It quickly passed. I am many things. Misanthropic, Sociopathic, but I am not insane, and neither are you, so stop hiding behind that like it is a shield to defend your actions.

Your ideas make no sense, and are illogical, which, in my eyes, means they must be stupid.

I cannot agree to disagree. It drives me mad when I try to.

2Xeo5.png