Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

... al your doing is to not agree with me... and to not perseverate on the topic any more.. is it that hard? and actualy, i am insane. i dont think that a stupid person could actually read and walk through a busy streat at the same time. now ross. why is it that you like logic so much? you arent logical when you keep refrencing pastries every post.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one, Techy. Wonder if I can put the video in my sig? =)

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Not sure if they allow it, but it would be cool.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

see ya ross.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

This thread makes me sad for humanity.

I also realized that I come back to this thread every month or so, read a few pages and comment on how stupid everyone is.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I also realized that I come back to this thread every month or so, read a few pages and comment on how stupid everyone is.

Why does it make you sad?

If it is because of the selfishness you should look around 7 pages back.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

For what it's worth, we are all planning for a zombie apocalypse. Some sort of rage virus type thing is probably more plausible than shambling Romeros. It couldn't hurt to atleast have a plan for them.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

thats the point ive been trying to MAKE ALL DAY.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

For what it's worth, we are all planning for a zombie apocalypse. Some sort of rage virus type thing is probably more plausible than shambling Romeros. It couldn't hurt to atleast have a plan for them.

Rage virus zombies that spit acid? For rage zombies you could simply hole yourself up for a couple months and come back out when they are all dead from starvation. (Though I once had a P.E. teacher that could survive ~ a month just with water/vitamins simply from his belly.)

LNYvk.png

Why does it make you sad?

If it is because of the selfishness you should look around 7 pages back.

No, because of the inability to have a logical and cohesive thought process. Sure this kind of thread is bound to get that kind of person, along with people who take it way to seriously but since i got moved from off topic to here, it looks like this thread gained too many of the former and lost too many of the latter.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Guest Mrmegakirby

After reading about 8 pages I missed, I'm wondering if I died and went to hell.

*Checks pulse*

No, I'm good. But every time we try and argue what kind of zombie it would be, we all get off topic/argue.

hey.. blame them. i know i was being a jackass. but they took it way too over the top

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Indeed. But to be honest, surviving that kind of zombie is much more difficult than Romero zombies.

Really, I'd just barricade myself in the nearest warehouse. Which happens to be like a mile away, with large, spiked fences all around it.

2Xeo5.png

Guest Mrmegakirby

I'm not blaming anyone. But, usually the plans are usually identical, or very similar. Get to X, bring X, do X. So we always end up arguing.

yeah,m its when i say do x, that they get real pissy. so what, its my plan of defense. if you dont want to follow it, its up to you. just dont go kncking on my plan because of logic. i wont listen. because, as ive stated before, who the [bleep] cares about logic?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

There are times for dispelling logic and times for not dispelling logic.

A good time for dispelling logic would be during a marketing or product design brainstorm.

A bad time of dispelling logic would be during a zombie apocalypse when your life is in danger.

I suppose this zombie thing must be gods new idea of natural selection.

meatlover.png

I had a huge, five paragraph post here, arguing against you, Earth.

But I decided to delete it, because arguing with you, trying to get you to accept other ideas or change your ways in the slightest (Even if it's for the better) is completely pointless.

Your stubborness defies all meaning and, I believe, stems back to the fact that you seem to hate being wrong.

2Xeo5.png

.... ross, what you dont understand about me is, if your facing a zombie horde that wants to eat your face off, what weapons would you like to have? logic, ar a gatling gun with unlimited ammo. i personally chose the latter. also, you do realize i havent read most of your posts, because they are boring as [cabbage].

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

thats the point ive been trying to MAKE ALL DAY.

No. No it's not. You've been saying that we should all prepare for zombies that turn into tanks, explode, and spit acid. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

ross, no i [bleep]ing havent, what ive been saying is that THERE CAN BE ZOMBIE VARIANTs. pay attention...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

exactly, doesnt mean that it has to be L4d variants i didnt refrence them, much.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]