Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

lets see. your drowning in a shipwreck, and your brain is starting to shut down from lack of oxygen. also, rocco. stop being a [bleep]. im saying that logic cant help you. logic will [bleep] you up eventually. loggical choices are not always the best ones. you need to listen to what im saying, instead of yellling like a hardwired chipmunk whos had a can of pure caffine.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logic dictates that you wear a dam life vest if you have a chance to get one. If you do not have a chance to get a life vest or get to a life boat then you should probably grab onto a piece of wood to retain buoyancy.

LNYvk.png

Guest Mrmegakirby

lets see. your drowning in a shipwreck, and your brain is starting to shut down from lack of oxygen. also, rocco. stop being a [bleep]. im saying that logic cant help you. logic will [bleep] you up eventually. loggical choices are not always the best ones. you need to listen to what im saying, instead of yellling like a hardwired chipmunk whos had a can of pure caffine.

Give me one situation where you'd have time to make a decision that logic cannot help. The two you've already posted do not fit the criteria.

I assume that if your freaking brain is shutting down, you don't have time to make a decision.

Only situation that I can think of is when your opponent is playing the Ponziani opening in chess, and you haven't heard of it before. The logical moves are the wrong moves. Other than that, don't really know a situation where you can't use logic, unless you're doomed to die anyways.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

you guys arent getting the point. im thinking about the actuall situation not what led up to it. will yuo realize that INSTEAD OF typing with a vengance, trying to prove me wrong and failing horribly.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

Then, the logical decision would be to get above water. If you say that it's impossible, then post a situation where it's possible to get out of that logic wouldn't help the slightest/

(I now know why ross hates this) Earth I am not go to address your latest post but instead address the post in which you say logic will not help you. Instead of trying to prove that logic is useful in all situations unless you are going to die anyways I am going to state something slightly different: The use of logic will not have you and does not detract from your survival, in fact it adds to your chances. If this is the case then why do you choose not to use logic (aside from trying to prove a point).

LNYvk.png

your brain is dieing from lack of oxygen, and you think its possible to think at that time? logic cant help, because the basic form of logic is thinking. in a situation that you cant think in, instinct is all youve got. so if you rely only on logic to do everything, then you will DIE.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

your brain is dieing from lack of oxygen, and you think its possible to think at that time? logic cant help, because the basic form of logic is thinking. in a situation that you cant think in, instinct is all youve got. so if you rely only on logic to do everything, then you will DIE.

Ummmm, the only other thing you could rely on is other people using their logic to get you out? You're basically already dead there, so relying on anything is basically futile.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

also, grimm. i know that. but thats completley off topic from what ive been trying to say ALL THE FREAKING TIME (i agrre with you and ross, this thread is jsut a screaming fest) what ive been saying, is that logic in situations where you cannot think, is not helping. sure, in places where you can think, then it does help. but im talking about if you use it all the time, in places where you cant think slowly, then you will be [bleep]ed. completley and utterly [bleep]ed. understand now?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

rocco, snot like this is a CIVIL debate. also, you keep on thinking about what has happened before the situation has happened. hndsight is 20/20 , but in the moment, its not. you need to think on your feet, yes, but you keep going back to the past. think about what im saying before you start yelling like an idiot. because despite all evidence, you arent.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

Earth, refer to ross's quote in your signature.

And I said to post a situation where logic CAN be used, but using it WON'T help.

huh, rocco, instinct is instant, logic is slow. i dont do well with slow. you arent using logic at the moment, appaerntly.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

No, logic is not slow. It can be, but it can be instant.

Logic is the method of making a decision. Thinking will get you out of most situations that are

A) Possible to get out of

B) Aren't over in under half a second.

really? logic, in situations, mean you analyse the way you got there, how you can deal with it, and what options you have. that process is slow. YOU DONT GET THE [bleep]ING POINT OF ANY CONVERSATION. i say that you are in a situation, where you can die, and logic is not going to help you in time. listen to what i say, will you? also kirby.. im saying that you can use logic, but logic takes time. logic, will not help you, in time, to save you. so thus, it is useless.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

In a situation where you have time to make a decision, making a decision will nearly always fare better then doing something at random.

ugh. [bleep] this. you dont get what i say. because you are being a [bleep]ing jackass idiot. want to know why? because you are stubborn, more stubborn than i am. you cant understand, that in situations, logic is useless. [bleep]ing sueless. you dont get that, because you use logic way to much. balance yourself, use logic when you can, use insticnt when you can. that way, you wont [bleep]ing die.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

Ok, let me rephrase the question.

Give me one scenario that NOT using logic will help. The situation MUST last for at least 30 seconds, and MUST involve zombies.

you do realize that ive decided to stop posting here.. correct? youve been trapped by zombies in an empty room. youve locked the door, but it will only hold for a few minutes there doesnt seem any way to escape, other than some strnage noises comming from somewhere.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

what would be your first reaction in a situation like that.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

Taking a few seconds to calm down, and think about what I should do. I don't know what I would do right now, I'd need to know the exact details of the room and my equipment to tell you what my next move would be.

ive told you, there is nothing in the room, aparently, you have nothing but your clothes, and some dead electronics. you still hear some odd noises comming from somewhere in the room, though not frm the door. you hear the zombies reach the door, and panic.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]