Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you decapitate something with a thrown rope attached to two weights? Also why not shoot the zombies' heads instead of shooting them off? Scythes may look cool but are inefficiant (originally they were used for grass and straw). There's no way you'd get (/enough skills to use) a shaolin space. Sword = :thumbup: Katana = :|

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Mather, A bolas shotgun not a bolas, its like one of those cannonballs with chain in the middle but this one has razor wire inside.

A machete would be the perfect weapon against zombies, its made for cutting thick tree's, it would be perfect.

meatlover.png

Indeed, although you may as well use a trench spike.

Hex, Bolo Shells are terribly inneffective.

You mean Trench knife, Ross.

Trench knifes are short, if I want to behead a zombie i'm going for a katana, ninjato or machete.

Ross, how are the ineffective. If they don't work they'll probably still destroy the brain and I don't indent to go long range.

meatlover.png

Normal shotgun rounds would be more effective by far.

Bolo shells are pretty much a novelty ammunition.

Theres no point in beheading when you could use a trench spike to kill the zombie entirely, in a much easier fashion.

2Xeo5.png

Hex, it is a novelty, simply because a normal shotgun round would be more effective. You could ask any shotgun user and they would tell you that.

Besides that, availability would be limited, to the extent of being almost impossible to get hold of.

2Xeo5.png

No, a novelty is something that "wears out quick", if something is more effective it doesn't make anything inferior to it a novelty.

Google the definition of novelty.

I assume you could make them Ross.

And Mather, theres a flamethrower shotgun - that sounds awesome!

meatlover.png