Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

My favourite melee weapon would have to be a quarterstaff or polemace. Polearms and bows are the only weapons I have much experience with, and I'm a crappy shot. Or I could just go dead-rising on them and make a canoe-paddle-chainsaw, car-battery-electrified-rake, or kitchen-knife-boxing-glove-set-of-claws. That could be fun. Or a horribly bad idea.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would first get my pickup and loot the smaller stores that would have things like ham, pop and mustard. I would then hurry to the Wal-Mart and take the gun in the display case along with all the possible ammo. I would take some fuel and get a weed whacker and hide in the open pit mine near my street. Zombies are likely to fall to their death in the hole and any that make it to the bottom without falling i can easily dispatch. I can survive on ham sandwiches and pop

VideoGameSigs4c274971671ba.png

TF2 Quotes

"stabbity stabbity stab" - [tcf] Chaotic Flare

"if life gives you an orange, you must be a mexican" - [tcf] PyrooryP

"will! you! stop! sapping! my! sentry! gun! god! [bleep]it!" - [tcf] g0 di3 sp1e

"he's like a bottle of soda with a skittle at the bottom, it doesn't really do anything it just sits there looking interesting and you can't drink it, so you basically just want to throw it out but you don't" - [tcf] sarrix

Ham?! HAM?!?! With ham you wouldn't survive a day! Salami is the only solution. Or mixture, depending on how you make it.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Okay, there are some flaws in that plan. Here.

For starters, you definitely want tinned food that wont spoil. Going to Wal-Mart or any large store is a bad idea, since the place will likely be swarming with zombies, or maybe slightly better but still pretty bad, rioters.

Weed wacker is a poor choice for a weapon. It's more bulky than the classic trench spike (Crowbar if the trench spike is unavailable, carpenters hammer if there is no other option), and makes a heck of a lot of noise, which will attract a lot of zombies. It also requires fuel, which will run out rather quickly.

That's all I see wrong with it. Basic outline is okay, but some major flaws there.

2Xeo5.png

ross.. can i ask two things? what is it you with pastries and tench spikes. also, what would be the best gun?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

ross.. can i ask two things? what is it you with pastries and tench spikes. also, what would be the best gun?

Earth... can I ask two things? What is it with you and bad grammar, badgering Ross, and ridiculous strategies?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Earth... can I ask two things? What is it with you and bad grammar, badgering Ross, and ridiculous strategies?

I count three <.<

LNYvk.png

thats three. ridiculous stratagies? they seem good at first. badgering ross? im bored, and he badgers me just as much. (well, actually a lot less, but whatever) Bad grammar? its better than my handwriting.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

A trench spike.

Seriously, though, there is no 'best weapon'. There is a 'best weapon for this scenario' but no best weapon.

A trench spike.

Seriously, though, there is no 'best weapon'. There is a 'best weapon for this scenario' but no best weapon.

Well if you could get extra chambers a revolver might be one of the best side arms

LNYvk.png

TBH, whats the point of a melee weapon.

Ross obviously wants to be all awesome and go zombie hunting with a knife not caring about inefficiancy and danger and just caring about 'bieng awesome'.

You need to get a backback full of food and a survival kit and then go and gather a group of friends (4-6), after that go and take a boat, this won't be hard for me and then basically get to the open sea. Once your there your fine, if you require more food you can grow some food on the roof of your boat or start raiding the empty things.

I agree with the GPguild (aslong as he's talking about canned ham) because he's not going out hunting some mother[bleep]ing zombies, he's getting to a safe place and defending himself from the zombies. A weedwhacker (I had to research what they are but I call them trimmers) is a bad weapon, just take a gun, preferably with a silencer.

So if you see a zombie, and it comes near you. YOU SHOOT IT, none of this trench knife [cabbage]. And with my plan you will have enough ammo to get near the sea.

If you fail to get a boat, living in a an urban area could work pretty well.

Barricade or destroy the stairs and over time you could create some scaffolds to get food and such.

meatlover.png

Have fun when the sound of your shooting attracts even more zombies.

If you were moving logically the sound would mean the zombies would go to the place where the gunshot was or near there. If you were serious you'd be powerwalking.

meatlover.png

Have fun when the sound of your shooting attracts even more zombies.

If you were moving logically the sound would mean the zombies would go to the place where the gunshot was or near there. If you were serious you'd be powerwalking.

You just said that you would got to "someplace safe." I assumed that meant you stayed there.

I mean, if you see a zombie on your way to a safeplace (Boat or a high place) you shoot it and then because your moving the the safeplace the zombies will go the area where you have shot.

There would be no need to shoot if you go to the safe places I discussed.

meatlover.png

Guest Mrmegakirby

Grow food on a boat? Please, god, let him be kidding, let him be kidding...

No, he's not kidding. Damn.

Melee weapons don't need reloading. They don't hurt to have.

Grow food on a boat? Please, god, let him be kidding, let him be kidding...

No, he's not kidding. Damn.

Melee weapons don't need reloading. They don't hurt to have.

Why couldn't you grow food on a boat? :?

Yes but if your in a place with over six zombies isn't a bit more clever to run then to go and hatchet them all down? using a melee weapon is practically crying out to get bitten.

meatlover.png

Guest Mrmegakirby

You can. But what happens when there's a drought (yes, it happens on the ocean). What happens if it floods, and your plants don't survive? Diseases? Are you growing enough vitamins and protein?

You can. But what happens when there's a drought (yes, it happens on the ocean). What happens if it floods, and your plants don't survive? Diseases? Are you growing enough vitamins and protein?

Tomato's, peppers and some other fruits yeh of course.

the boat won't flood and if it does i'll die.

And they can be regrown.

Only if you're an idiot. So I guess I see where the problem might arise for you.

I just said that it was a bad thing to do.

meatlover.png

Sigh. Hex, I've said from the begginning that loading all your guns and going out to "Kick [wagon]" is a horrible tactic, but you have apparently completely ignored that. I even think the first line of your longer post up there was something I've said in the past about somebody else.

Hex, food takes time to grow. If one crop dies, you're probably not going to have enough food to last until the next crop can be grown (Taking into account seasons and such), so you will starve to death, and all 5 friends (You, friends? Hah.) will also die. You can't grow enough to feed 6 people on a boat unless it's a tanker, and I really doubt you could get a tanker.

Ammo conservation, and staying silent are too paramount factors. If there are one or two zombies, shooting would attract a lot more, and thus, is a stupid idea. Say there is a single zombie blocking your path. If you shoot it, you could attract another dozen. This is when you use a silent weapon, or a melee weapon.

I have never said that melee is better than using a ranged weapon, but sometimes it is a better option.

Basically, you are an idiot who is unable to comprehend basic survival skills and will die.

2Xeo5.png

Guest Mrmegakirby

Yeah. Hex, unless you are a skilled fisherman and survivalist, you'll die on a boat.

I count three <.<

*ahem*

pastries, "tench spikes," what would be the best gun?

What I said was a blatant parody.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

But... but... Kirby!!! He's on a boat!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

A large net, not skills is all that is needed to catch enogh fish for food, then you grow enough fruit to avoid scurby. It doesn't take a HELL load.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Icu, I assume you've never been on a fishing boat?

Catching fish is hard work, and if you don't know how to do it properly, you are screwed. Combined with maintainance and such, as well as actually cooking the fish (Disregarding the fact that you can't live on fish alone) and it's not looking good for anyone who doesn't do trawling as either a hobby or a full time job.

Growing things on a boat is difficult since sea air will kill plants. Not immedietly, but it isn't good for them at all.

2Xeo5.png