Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

If zombies attacked, my ultimate priority would be acquiring nuclear missiles and the launch codes. :rolleyes:

Like that would actually happen... though perhaps I would run into a helpful government gunslinger or two.

Or maybe, I could go south to the area where the social experiment "The Colony" was filmed. Thinking about it, that would be the perfect area for survival, if you had people with the right skills. Especially if you could find the Colony itself!

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a sarcastic post for the most part.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently my aim with a rifle's (or at least a powerfull, rifle-style airgun's) iron sight is more than adequate, I hit a beer can at around 25 meter with 75-80% of my shots whereas those I shot with (cabin neighbours at my age, owners of the gun) barely hit it at all.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Actual guns are just a bonus in my plans, my primaries will be mellee or nailgun if in defencive position.

Also I have tomorrow and the next day off from school because I had math exam and it's english (and preparation) those days. And the math exam was a piece of cake... or rather a feast with the amount of candy and soda I brought.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I've shot a real gun at clay pigeon shooting. Hit 8/10 of the targets, though to be fair they were rather easy to see as they were bright pink in the sky. It was a double barrel shotgun. Was pretty fun and I'd love to do it again and plan going paintballing (not the same though) soon :P.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I've shot a real gun at clay pigeon shooting. Hit 8/10 of the targets, though to be fair they were rather easy to see as they were bright pink in the sky. It was a double barrel shotgun. Was pretty fun and I'd love to do it again and plan going paintballing (not the same though) soon :P.

Invite me, will ya.

2Xeo5.png

Hell yeah! Was planning to mention it tomorrow, Tom just blurted it out today, I was expecting a summer trip, but he wants to go within a fortnight.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I'd say late summer-early autumn, since the suits you have to wear get boiling hot in the sunny weather, and the visors steam up so much that you can't see anything.

Either that, or go at night.

2Xeo5.png

Holy... I never thought of night time, maybe we can get some night vision and go spec ops :o.... I am now stuck in a land of my own imagination.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Scent, possibly.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Zombie survival guide, aka Ross's bible.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

The former would get you infected very quickly, the second wont work. The guide has a whole section dedicated to this, and it says that all attempts by a human to impersonate a zombie have failed.

2Xeo5.png

Suggesting zombies have existed? Not the voodoo kind btw.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

And how do you explain this?

georgebush_zombie.JPG

EDIT: A malfunction of the Republicanism Ray! Ye gods, he's immune!

RIP Dawngate ;-;