Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw I am Legend, those vampire zombies kick {insert foul language here}. I think they were the worst kind, intelligent zombies! (You could tell as they trained zombie dogs and you could see they were learning from how the guy was hunting them and did similar traps.) They also smell blood, so no where was safe, they'd find you, fast, and strong. They also took out structural parts of buildings to crush their prey.

I don't know how you would fight 995,000,000 of these things, especially when the non-zombified population of the world counts up to around 500 people.

Technically those were mutants.

Actually they were infected with a new virus when the cure for cancer was found causing them to become somewhat like zombies

VideoGameSigs4c274971671ba.png

TF2 Quotes

"stabbity stabbity stab" - [tcf] Chaotic Flare

"if life gives you an orange, you must be a mexican" - [tcf] PyrooryP

"will! you! stop! sapping! my! sentry! gun! god! [bleep]it!" - [tcf] g0 di3 sp1e

"he's like a bottle of soda with a skittle at the bottom, it doesn't really do anything it just sits there looking interesting and you can't drink it, so you basically just want to throw it out but you don't" - [tcf] sarrix

I saw I am Legend, those vampire zombies kick {insert foul language here}. I think they were the worst kind, intelligent zombies! (You could tell as they trained zombie dogs and you could see they were learning from how the guy was hunting them and did similar traps.) They also smell blood, so no where was safe, they'd find you, fast, and strong. They also took out structural parts of buildings to crush their prey.

I don't know how you would fight 995,000,000 of these things, especially when the non-zombified population of the world counts up to around 500 people.

Technically those were mutants.

Actually they were infected with a new virus when the cure for cancer was found causing them to become somewhat like zombies

Good thing you cleared that up, only 3 years late.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I would just have pulled up my rocket launcher and shot them all.. If that didn't work, I would hide in a bomb-proof room. I would have food for 10 years (hermetics), and I would have a communication system. I would also have something fun to do. Like my diabolo, a guitar or something... I'm already looking forward to it! :)

Im not afraid to take a stand

Everybody come take my hand

Well walk this road together, through the storm

Whatever weather, cold or warm

Just let you know that, youre not alone

Holla if you feel like youve been down the same road

Guest Mrmegakirby

I got this one, Ross.

For one thing, how the ruddy hell do you plan on getting a rocket launcher and ammunition to last your entire life span. How exactly do you plan on storing food for ten years? A bomb proof room is not zombie proof. Your communication system will not work when all major ones go down.

Oh, and you'll likely kill yourself with the rocket launcher.

I tire of pointing out flaws in peoples plans the first tme they post on this thread. Somebody else do it this time.

Ok...Well, using the things in my room...I survive on a diet of Paper, TCP, Witch-Hazel, Toothpaste, Eyedrops and Mouth Wash....

My weapons include, a Screwdriver, a Mirror, two cups, a bowl, two teaspoons, a fork, a laptop, a pack of 400ish pages of paper, TCP, a number of heavy books, a large collection of thumb tacts and dress pins, two pairs of sissors, a plastic tray, a cardboard poster tube, a stand up clothes line, and some batteries.

So...From this, I will make two rocket launchers :rolleyes:

No, I would probably fight my way to the Kitchen and store some water, probably in the bowl and cups. I would also barricade the door at the end of the hall closed while I assessed who else in the flat was not Zombified.

I would use the TCP to fight the infection, or to burn the Zombie's eyes. If that doesn't work, and I am only facing one of them, then I use the clothes rack to force them back, either succeeding and killing them in some fashion(probably a blow to the head or something). If I failed I would retreat inside my room and lock the door.

Regardless I would prepare my weapons next, using the sissors as four knives and the screw driver as a very short club... I then make another sortie out of my room if I didn't find they were friendly/kill them... If I fail then I am probably dead. Assuming I survive, I move to the Kitchen, and rearm, using my knives, pots and pans...though probably I get something to eat, incidently checking to see if the power is still on.

After I have eaten, assuming the virus is not in the food, if it is then I am dead anyway....Assuming it wasn't I either talk to my fellow flatmates, go back to my room and scour the internet or skip this step.

Depending on how bad the situation is, both in terms of the world and my personal manpower situation, I begin exploring the rest of the block, using a trusty fire-extinguisher to break doors open if there are no replies from within. The fire extinquisher also gives me a minor advantage against the zombies. If I am ambushed I fight my way out/die/retreat if I can. After assessing the entire block I marshall whatever forces I have found and head downstairs....

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Okay, good start, but the screw driver would probably be better used as an impromtu trench spike. That is, drive it into the zombies skull or eye socket, both of which result in an instant kill.

I would hope there is a crowbar somewhere in that flat, too.

Also, Mather, YOUR FRIENDS REQUIRE EDUCATION. GIVE THEM A FOUR HOUR ZOMBIE SURVIVAL LECTURE UNDER THE GUISE OF A PARTY.

2Xeo5.png

I think sticking my hand near a Zombie mouth is generally a bad idea...Kind of like Instant killing someone by hitting them with your head, it might be effective, but its pretty risky.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Wouldnt armor like this

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100403194837/callofduty/images/d/d5/Juggersquad.jpg

Provide perfect protection, I'm pretty sure teeth wont puncture that, and I don't think a zombie can rip a tear away at it.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

No, instead they'll pretty much crush you to death due to you barely being able to move.

You end up like a turtle. Flip turtle over, and then you're just spinning your legs and arms on the floor, while being crushed by masses of zombies.

2Xeo5.png

You can run in that armor O-o, not that fast, also you could carry a gun still, and thats anti explosive armor, so a close range grenade might not kill you, or even harm you.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I guess.

Meh I personally believe the country that gets infected will end up nuked anyway, then all people who have left that country within the last few days will be executed, with all close friends being kept in quaruntine for the next few days until no signs of infection have shown up.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

This thread is about dealing with a class 3 / class 4 outbreak. It isn't about us sitting here and saying "ZOMBIES WONT HAPPEN GUYS" and sitting in a circle agreeing with each other about that.

This is about what you would do if it is already here.

2Xeo5.png

Well.. I didn't have time to be serious, but...

I would probably use a bomb proof room, though. I have one in the basement. If it holds bombs, it holds zombies. I would have stored some weapons (knifes, forks, etc). I would have a tap and a thing that shows if the water is infected. If you think about the ventilation, I would have welded it. And the food wouldn't be a problem, since I am kinda paranoid, so I would have food for some years stored already. I would have some entertainment with me, and I would try to use communication. Morse/radio/anything that would have worked. If the zombies could break the door in a way, I would have a little room inside the bomb proof room. I wouldn't have much food there, but for some weeks/months.

Sniper rifle + airgun + knives + mc equipment + woods = survival

nail guns + mc equipment + light motorcycle + compressor + generator + cabin far away from large populations but close to sea and woods = survival

Not much to argue against there. Also if an outbreak happened then I'd hurry to kill and store some swans in salt then eat magpies and crows and save the swans for times of hunger (and need of more tasty meat).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Most likley, they don't! xD

Hey, ESE2 - just to prove your not me can we have a little discussion.

Hi Ese2.

Also, I don't see why if there are zombies moving slowly we can't just walk away. We are always assuming that we have to axe them or walk through them somehow.

Also, would a winch be of any use? Get a friend to winch you up and pick up food and if theres any food.

Edit: I have to go now.

meatlover.png