Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

I think my high school would be a dream hideout.

- It has big heavy doors.

- Thick concrete and brick walls.

- Small windows.

- Lots of stuff to block these doors and windows with.

- 2 indoor gyms.

- An indoor pool.

- Like 6 different weight rooms, both above ground and in the underground shelters.

- Enough food stocked up to last for years.

- Like 8 different basements, all built and stocked to survive nuclear fallout. These doors are big, heavy, metal, and easy to seal.

- Plenty of backup generators, some manually operated.

- A bounty of gardening supplies.

- 2 courtyards to grow these crops in.

- A big library, for entertainment and how-to information.

- An old rifle range, still containing rifles and ammo.

- An endless supply of makeshift weapons.

- About 4-6 different robotics labs, all stocked with building materials and equipment.

- Roof access.

- Near infinite containers to fill with water in the early stages of the outbreak.

- Internal phone system.

The only downside is that the pool filter will probably have to be shut off, since it's incredibly loud, and use of the robotics lab will have to be kept to a minimum. However, the underground network is massive, and there are tons of rooms down there that most don't even know about, and many more that are so deep in they haven't been used since the 50's.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy... er, um, that would probably work, Dizzle.

But where the hell would a highschool like that be?! I wanna go there. :blink:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Sounds pretty much perfect. Get a heckton of water purification tablets, gather a ton of water in the early stages, and you're pretty much done. From the description, I'd advise a 20-30 person team instead of a 4-6.

2Xeo5.png

Your school sounds like a an epic place to go :o

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Oh, and did I mention the first-aid equipment in almost every room :cool:

Yeah, I have a feeling you're all going to be coming to me now in the event of a zombie invasion.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

oh and hex... lets see. im going to use logic for once. a zombie has gotten past your defenses, while you are shooting the zombies outside. it has alerted you by its moaning, and you have your mele weapon out. would you shoot it, or stab it? seeing as its only one zombie, and the others arent getting to you anytime soo, stab it and throw it out the window.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

oh and hex... lets see. im going to use logic for once. a zombie has gotten past your defenses, while you are shooting the zombies outside. it has alerted you by its moaning, and you have your mele weapon out. would you shoot it, or stab it? seeing as its only one zombie, and the others arent getting to you anytime soo, stab it and throw it out the window.

For my two methods zombies won't get past my defences.

The only time when vunerable will be when i'm walking around so I will shoot them and if some zombie comes near me I will shoot them. Alibet a silencer will be pretty useful.

meatlover.png

actually, theres every chance that a zombie will make it past you. i doubt that you are a proficient enough gun weilder to let no zombies past. and, if you blow out the stairs, there may be (ross, rocco, whoever. do not [bleep]ing start on this) able to climb

Nex: i put the first two questions to ross. third was to everyone. so, i only asked ross directly two things.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

They could pile on top but it would be hard, I could probably board it up and zombies might not even come.

Also, to whever said it. Fishing is easy especially with a net.

And, also chickens would be good as they will breed and you can eat them.

meatlover.png

I still dont see why they'd pile up, I don't think they could pile up past a certain point due to the fact it would collapse, they still shamble about, and thus balance is difficult while they shamble. They aren't very intelligent so they wont stop and lift up the other zombies.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Guest Mrmegakirby

Well, if there was enough zombies, they would pile up ontop of eachother eventually. But a single zombie could not pull themself up a wall.

i said. its a POSSIBILITy. i really dont want to start that argument again, so lets just stop here. anyways... hex: what will yeh feed the chickens. what will you use to board up the doors with? how do you know fushing is easy with a net?

Kirby: actually, shoot enough of em, and thezombies with just walk up the taircase formed by the zombies. maybe.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

Yes, you'd need to be quite the dunderhead to allow so many zombies to pile up.

Why shoot them at all if they can't reach you?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

i said. its a POSSIBILITy. i really dont want to start that argument again, so lets just stop here. anyways... hex: what will yeh feed the chickens. what will you use to board up the doors with? how do you know fushing is easy with a net?

Kirby: actually, shoot enough of em, and thezombies with just walk up the taircase formed by the zombies. maybe.

Chickens get the food I grow, the don't need that much.

I would only board them up if zombies could climb or pile so I could put a chair or something over the hole in the floor.

And I caught seven fish in about 45 minutes with a rod so I imagine that I can catch tripple that amount (Also runescape makes it look easy)

meatlover.png

Feed it left over seeds from the plants, there is a low capacity of plants you can grow, but plants produce lots of seeds.

You could have a trapdoor where the zombies collect up, and they fall into a pit, then incinerate them.

Just costs a lot of energy.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Feed it left over seeds from the plants, there is a low capacity of plants you can grow, but plants produce lots of seeds.

You could have a trapdoor where the zombies collect up, and they fall into a pit, then incinerate them.

Just costs a lot of energy.

Icu, thats clever and would work, its also something I wouldn't eat.

If I just demolish two pairs of stairs the zombies won't get through.

meatlover.png

Okay, most plants have seeds inside them, and extracting them would be an incredible waste. Other plants seeds would be refused by the chickens.

Seriously Hex, trying to grow enough food for you and your group is a terrible idea. You'd never manage it, and with even the slightest mistake, you starve to death.

Not to mention the space required and the resources required are rather large. You don't want to waste fresh water on keeping plants alive.

2Xeo5.png