Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

How about if I told you I have had another one since the conversation ended?

I and a friend were mounting my boat's engine, more specifically conecting the throttle/gear, when he started talking about a topic to which I simply responded dejâ vous.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no explaination for why or how the prediction happens, but it is common (though in most cases it's just selective memories). As seen above ^ Nex has also had precognitive dreams, and I'm sure we're not the only ones here.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I'm sorry but I can't believe, Nex.

He's exaggerating or within the conversations he is picking up similaritys in real life to his dream and assuimg the dreams followed the exact same patterns.

Precognition doesn't happen.

meatlover.png

Eh, what, Rocco?

Hex, just because science at this point is unable to explain precognitive dreaming doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There are many noted cases of precognitive dreams by historically important persons, as well as millions of cases each day.

Now unless you find facts that proves precognision is impossible it's like saying bumblebees cant fly because their weight-wing relation is off.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Hex, it was Rocco's post I didn't understand, I was making that response when you posted. Read the edit.

Prove that you dream at all, Rocco. It is as impossible to prove precognitive dreaming as it is disproving it or prove any other mental occurance.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

You know that famous case turned out to be due to a flaw in the calculatons so now it becoems wrong in every single example ever.

Ok fine, therfore because I can't prove it Rocco is actually a gigantic sheep-lizard mutant, I can't prove it therfore I can't say its not true.

meatlover.png

Hex, it was Rocco's post I didn't understand, I was making that response when you posted. Read the edit.

Prove that you dream at all, Rocco. It is as impossible to prove precognitive dreaming as it is disproving it or prove any other mental occurance.

Brain scans?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

That is almost true, but sheep and lizard DNA don't mix so it can't happen naturaly, however what some US scientists might have done to him we can't know.

Retech, we can meassure brainwaves, but not read them, we can prove you think/sleep/die, but not what's going on in your mind.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Coke, I just see it as a much more 'friendly brand' I do however find that pepsi has a less harsh fizz, as if the bubbles are smaller but i'd definatly go for coke.

OMG I have a great idea for a thread.... should I do it..... should I do it.........

meatlover.png

So its just

The more sugar the better, thats fantastic isn't it.

And what about flavoured cokes, never heard of pepsi with lemon or pepsi with cherry or pepsi with vanilla its always Pepsi, or pepsi diet or Pepsi TO THE MAX!

The'yre all the same.

meatlover.png

The more sugar the higher chance of obesety and diabetes.

Or the more suger, the more triglycerides.

And how about Pepsi blue? Or the discontinued Pepsi fire & ice?

Also fairies are unrelated to this, we know dreams exist and we know the consept of prediction must have originated from somewhere.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

The more sugar the higher chance of obesety and diabetes.

Or the more suger, the more triglycerides.

Exactly so pepsi is bad for you.

But its worse to use aspartame that can give you cancer, but so can.

Viewer discretion advised, contains use of the word 'bull[cabbage]' and use the term 'big balls'

[hide][/hide]

meatlover.png

Or, just throwing this out here, you simply thought you had a precognative dream after the event happened?

I used to think it was possible too, before I looked back and realised that in every single instance, I had not thought of the dream up to and including said event, and then after it happened, I suddenly thought "I had a dream about this".

Perhaps it is simply your mind telling you that you had a dream, even though you didn't? Placing false memories inside your mind, in a way that, after the event has happened, you are able to vividly remember dreaming about it, and also able to remember thinking about dreaming about it before the event actually happened.

I'm in agreeance with Rocco. If I believe in precognative dreaming, I might as well believe in telepathy, or magic.

(PS. EVERYTHING. CAUSES. CANCER.)

2Xeo5.png

Back on the subject of zombies.

Best advice, sit at home and let the military figure it out.

Remember British citizens: the government knows best!

All hiel Britain!

All hiel Britain!

All hail Sere!

All hail the British Government and it's military!

meatlover.png

The forum's main page. Scroll to the bottom.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.