Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

I disagree with Ross. I think that the break down in society would be faster than regular, because let's face it, kids are idiots.

I was Ross... EVIL ROSS!

Being away from real society would certiantly slow down the descent but I'm sure it would happen a lot worse. about 80% of kids are idiots, you can look at facebook and find the ones that keep posting crap or farmville and they are the idiots in life, they can be great at Maths and English but these people will cause a breakdown in society. Because lets face it, humans are a lot more dangerous than zombies.

Nex, reading it from the start :P I got to there and a bit more but I never finished, I just find random pages and read as far as I can. This was the inspiration I was going to use for the tavern webcomic but need a scanner and I'll wait for a laptop. those are the chibi moments that I said I would feature.

[Falador tavern]

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like that wont end in a war. Heck even factions might spring up.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Heh. Heh. Factions. And 2025's on.

"GODDAMN FREEDOM BASTARDS! GO TO HELL!" *tktktktktktktktktktktktk* *KABOOOM*

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Bring survival into the matter, and all bonds just snap.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

You really have no idea what you're talking about since your only experience with this is via television and books. But yeah, trust me. There would be no ridiculous hierarchies.

Besides, you're assuming that it would be every man for himself, but why? Everyone can coexist peacefully. We wouldn't be killing each other for food, because there's plenty of food in the residential developments around the area. Wouldn't be killing each other for possessions, each dorm room has two beds and two guys to a room. The dining hall is way overstocked, we could live on that for like a year. There are plenty of metal objects for smashing zombies with. I see no reason why we'd kill each other. Survival wouldn't be an issue, there's a near infinite supply of food and water from raids in the immediate 2 mile vicinity of the school.

Rocco, you do realize that if this were true, there would be no wars in the world, and everyone would be happy and living with chhipmunks and stoof. There's obviously going to be panicky people and trigger happy nut jobs AND dissenters in every group.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

You can't see no problem cause you don't want to see no problem.

Okay if you are a self sustaining school, so you have a like a farm, what is crops fail? And rations get hand out, but the people who are in charge of rations (There will be someone) favours a certain group of people over someone else, and they give them extras, other groups find out and demand extras, ofcourse there is no where near enough to go around and thus a fight is on your hands.

THen again that is a scenario.

I agree with Earth

Some people are just [bleep]s.

It just sounds too good to be true, and things like that always have a gaping flaw that everyone over looks cause the general idea looks perfect.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Okay, I have a very simple reason why the school's hierachy would collapse. [sarcasm]If everyone in the school is like a brother and sister, then I can't possibly see the flaw of having 400 possibly incestous teenagers confined to a single location. [/sarcasm]It would be like Dwarf Fortress. One person dies or gets hurt, and the rest of the people feel bad. Tantrum spiral.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Everyone is equal?

So there are no teachers... Headmaster... Supervisors and such.

Even schools have a line of power.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Factions, thats even worse than zombies! The problem will happen when one person does something wrong, one person will be lynched and than this will result in a domino effect, bonds can break in seconds; its not like having three hundred brothers, its like having three hundred people being pleasent to you, and your not even there so how do you know?

[Falador tavern]

I'm confused. Masquerading as me without permission isn't really appreciated, even if it was a harmless joke, but I'll let it slide. I'd rather you didn't do it again though, thanks.

I will agree that getting humans to co-exist peacefully in a zombie situation would be difficult. There will always be anomolous elements in any large group of people, somebody who goes mad from the moans of the baying hoards, takes the nearest weapon, and then attacks his peers, for instance. An event like that could snowball into a situation where nobody trusts anyone and chaos is rife. Or, to present a further example, two people come up with a plan, and the group is sundered. Bitterness is created between the two sides, which eventually breaks out into arguments, then fighting.

Granted, it may not always happen, but when considering something as complex as the human mind into ones plans, it's very easy to mess it up and end up little more than a castle full of paranoid lunatics, where your nearest threat is not the living dead, but your fellow man.

Don't get me wrong, one of the most important elements of survival is the human one, but don't go under the assumption that everyone will get along in a panic situation.

2Xeo5.png

I gave you a reason why it wouldn't work....

I'm just saying, the larger the group is, the more organised it needs to be, the more equal people are the harder it is to elect a leader... If you guys split into groups devoted to tasks, and worked as a sort of communism (lol) and I mean communism as in everyone gets paid the same and is equal. Then I see no power problems, but then again it is basically impossible for everyone to remain calm when a panic is going on, you'll need everyone prepared, and as the school is quite prestigious, I'll bet there'll be the sort of people who seem smart and talk big but when it comes to work their reaction is "This work is for stupid people! I wont do it!"

Then again that is a cliché XD.

Also Rocco, don't just ASSUME, that you're the only one who has belonged to a group. I think everyone at the tavern has had a time where they belong to a group that has a task to go through. So yeah, your logic based on "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GROUPS!" is invalid, especially as most of the time all of your intentions in the forum have been backstabbing.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Ross, it wasn't you it was a different avatar and sig, just reversed but I won't do it again.

Rocco, you aren't friends with everyone single one, I go to a school with a load of people and I know a load of people but they aren't my friends, and the same would apply for a dorm.

The biggest problem will be the initial panic, the hierarchy can break down in a couple of minutes. Teachers would attempt to get power but they'd never fit in to the society and this would break down the society into the big people and the little people. Than you'd all argue and fight and bicker but than something bad would happen (with no authority) and than a fight would break out.

Rocco, so what do you expect to happen, all the teachers to make organised desicision and keep the order, the clever/crazy people will panic and rebel and it'll be a disaster, your just idealising and saying it can't happen because you can't bear it happening.

Rocco, you can't say that its any different to anything else; people will act generally the same in the same situations, in a panic where society breaks down it will be problematic, whether 'we're all buddys', the main problem would arrise from teachers trying to keep authority.

[Falador tavern]

Dude, i don't actually watch that much TV, so your assumption i'm basing it off of that is flawed. now, my statement was based off of what I know about human phycology (horribly lacking, but I know what I know) from my own problems and the problems of others.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Alrighty then. altho it was nice to have a good argument for once. Without too much yelling and screaming..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

You've never been in a group of people who are pretty much just like you, share similar interests, are similarly intelligent, etc. etc.

How do you know? But it doesn't matter how similar people are, it doesn't make a difference at all.

Thanks Ross.

[Falador tavern]

Admitedly from Rocco's side, when you share a bond with someone you feel as though you would help them and vice versa. It can work out, but damn it is mostly willpower, not the bond that does it.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

You've never been in a group of people who are pretty much just like you, share similar interests, are similarly intelligent, etc. etc.

How do you know? But it doesn't matter how similar people are, it doesn't make a difference at all.

Thanks Ross.

Yes it does. I'm much more comfortable around my nerd friends than I am around the angry emo kids at the back of the bus.

Although you might liek the people in your dorms you almost certiantly aren't friends with the everyone in your school.

[Falador tavern]

"Yeah, he's no Mather!"

:rolleyes:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

... If we could cross the distance of an ocean per day in less than an hour then, yeah, we would be. But.. We can't, so no.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

.. I am extremley creeped out by that for no aparent reason.. How is that sweet?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]