Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

Hehe, silenced gun and ninja skills. I and some friends play war in the forest sometimes with stick guns (yeah, I know, childish), and I once found a great tactic, putting my back against one tree and walking up another I climbed ~2m up and watched as one of them approached, when he was almost directly below me I let go. Had it been real war his face would have looked like this: ¤80

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM THREAD NECROMANCER! HERE ME ROAR!

In an attempt to revive this topic; what would be the best route to take in the event of a zombie attack as shown in the guide by Max Brooks? At least for me I would try to get across the Mountain range in california and to the great plains before LA got shot to hell and set up a defensible location. At the very least it would make it alot harder to get besieged by numbers that could not be reasonably handled and I could spot any raiders from quite a while away.

LNYvk.png

300px-Purifier.jpg

This.

Whats this picture from?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Is that hex in a new account or jsut a random tavernite proxy?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

300px-Purifier.jpg

This.

Whats this picture from?

Command and Conquer 3

Part of the tiberium series.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Oh, i don't have any of those games.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

• 1 month later...

No. I was reffering to the past discussion about suicide when faced with becoming a zombie.

If your a zombie your dead, what's the point of shooting oneself when one will die as a zombie anyway?

Mather, you no longer thing when you die.

[Falador tavern]

No. I was reffering to the past discussion about suicide when faced with becoming a zombie.

If your a zombie your dead, what's the point of shooting oneself when one will die as a zombie anyway?

Mather, you no longer thing when you die.

So that other people aren't killed by zombie-you?

Seems rather selfish, spread the love #-o

(Disclaimer, these methods are roleplay SUGGESTIONS, actually using any of these methods is severly condemned by myself as you should NEVER consider sucide, and if you do, then you should talk to a friend or family member, spiritual or medical person, or the samaritans(If they don't form part of the other 4 groups) to make sure you have thought about it in great detail.)

Historically:

Suiciding probably wouldn't have a major effect, since Zombies are usually portrayed as the living dead, so I would imagine you would resurrect as a zombie if you killed yourself.

Modernly:

They could bring you back as long as you hadn't been dead too long. So unless you had a few hours/weeks before the zombies broke in, you could probably still be turned into a zombie, even if you killed yourself...So killing yourself 4 weeks in advance of actually being found could be seen as a mild overreaction to what could possibly be a minor outbreak.

And if you have survived 2 months, then it seems rather wasted to kill yourself if you have survived that long.

Religiously:

If you kill yourself you are going to hell. If you become a zombie you are trapped on Earth till you die...So Definate Eternal Damnation verses possible damnation until the sun expands and cooks the Earth...

Die Naturally>Be Killed by a Friend, who you didn't ask(Since that is sucide too)>Become a Zombie>Kill Self

Ideally:

Fire, Explosion or Vapourisation, so it was impossible to come back as a zombie...but since the Human body takes hours to burn, explosives are hard to comeby in general(Ie you would need to walk the zombie infested streets to find some) and rayguns are rarely available without password access from a zombie General...This is the ideal, not the practical.

Another option would be electrocution, since if you came back you would die again instantly.

Less savoury options(As in would hurt a lot before you actually died):

Freeze yourself, preferably outside with as many ice cubes you can swallow in your stomach(or otherwise insert) so that any T-Cell like resurrection gene would shut down before reactivating you...or at least slow you down considerably.

Split your stomach open, allowing your stomach acid to destroy your internal organs and spine...thus making your body practically worthless. Finish with electronic whisk to the brain. Preferably you have a friend to help you and visa versa.

Drown yourself in deep/frozen water. Thus wrecking your organs, muscles and such...as well as potentially freezing you and protecting you from T-Cell regenerators.

If you have animals handy, kill yourself and land somewhere that they can eat you...if you choose this method you may or may not want to use poison, since this will kill the animals after they have eaten you...however if they die before completely eating you, you may come back...and they will probably starve eventually anyway.

Drop yourself into a septic pit or other such holding area for bacteria and acid ridden places, allowing you to decompose rapidly(this has the added advantage of making sure that, if you are turned others will be aware of the terribly stench)

Concrete bunker, not only do you not have to instantly kill yourself, you can survive for months, years even, before eventually dying...and if you come back you will be locked in, thus unable to spread...Though this has the negative of being a Hitchcock Time Capsual (A mine).

Automatic meat grinder, turn yourself into sausages...However, machine may get stuck on bones, so use at own peril. Wood Chipper also a possibilty.

Mentos and Coke Explosion...While this seems ridiculous it would be relatively possible to do. You would obviously need the Mentos and Coke, and some string(Stronger the better) and preferably a peg and two lumps of wax. First, secure the bottle so that it is held tight by the string. Then work out how you will attach the coke bottle to your mouth so you can't breath around the sides and it can't move much, then remove the coke bottle and put to one side. then place the mentos in your mouth, preferably still in the packet. Put the wax in your ears and the peg over your nose. Then open the coke bottle and place in the position you found earlier, so that you can't breath or move it much, tie it off. Now, you will be running out of air now, and chances are you are panicking, so if this is happening take the nose peg off and breath, making sure the Mentos don't fall into the bottle(if they do put the peg on straight away). When ready replace the peg and drop the Mentos into the bottle. The reaction will produce a lot of gas and foam which will enter your stomach, causing it to swell and eventually explode, covering your insides with acid and coke...It may also enter your lungs, exploding them as well. This should only really be considered as a last resort...if the Zombies are on the other side of the door and all you have is string, wax, coke, a peg and mentos, as this has no guarentee of actually destroying your body...it does, however, guarentee a lot of pain, as possible suffocation...which would not render your body unusable by the zombie hoard.

Most effective and useful in the long term:

Strap a bomb to your chest that needs to be reset every 20 hours(Sleep/random unconsciencouness) or it explodes. That way, if you are severly injured you die by accident, instead of suicide, and if you are zombified you will blow up within a few hours, two/three days if you are unlucky enough to accidently reset the timer as a zombie...and you might take some zombies with you too.

This method is obviously not safe if there is a Wesker like figure who will see your bomb and disarm it...in this scenario just have a deadman's trigger and password lock which is rigged to explode if any combination(at all) is entered...less safe but more effective in a Wesker Case Scenario.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Also Edel do you mind if I quote you from the fantasy character quiz thread on the OT?

No of course not!

Mather, the item to the left of me is: Cloth Napkin.

Archi, my favourite is the mentoes and the coke but I'm going to practise the "Do nothing approch". Why should I have to consider other people, once I'm dead it doesn't matter.

[Falador tavern]

...a door?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Or better yet, shoot yourself or headbut a knife.

Note to self, stay away from Mather during the Zombie Apocolypse...he will randomly kill himself and not kill himself very efficently so will come back and get you 5 seconds later. :rolleyes:

And to my left is.... A Cat.

Hmmm, ok, question, if you cybernetically enhanced your cat/self, after it/you died, thus bringing you back to life, and then the zombie apocolypse occured...would you:

A ) Be immune to Zombification

B ) Become a Zombie Automatically

C ) When you died normally come back as a Zombie

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

My weapon is... this...

pig%20timer1.jpg

Well, that or a cabinet full of hammers, knives, drills, screwdrivers, wrenches, and other DIY tools.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

To my left is.. A log.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Then it's based off of the book then..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]