Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

Well that is what that song is about XD.

There are plenty more songs but this is a classic.

There was also a 4chan pic that made me laugh hard, but I never saved it and I feel bad for not saving it.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread makes me cry for humanity. You would have a better chance of survival knowing nothing about zombies than to frequent this thread. I'm honestly baffled by the drop in ability to make a rational and logical decision within this forum, even in a situation where you have virtually endless knowledge at your disposal and no eminent threats at hand.

...And that's my every few months update on how I feel about this thread.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I already have my plan....

300px-Black_Hand_TW3.jpg

I shall cleanse them with my puryfing flame.

FOR KANE!!!!!

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Well, the shotgun is a practical choice, but i'm not sure about the armor. clunky and protective, so it may be a good choice, but it will slow you down a lot... Oh, and i'm not swimming across the atlantic for anybody, not mather, not icu, not ross, or whoever the hell else is across the sea.

EDIT: oh dear god, this is turning into a love fest isnt it..

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

We already know that zombies are practically a complete and utter impossibility. I think I may have kinda stolen everyone's thunder a few pages back when I mentioned the fact that in a few days every zombie would be blind.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

yaoi04.jpg

What I had to google to get that image...... I hope it was worth it.

@Nex on HOTD all the zombies are blind, but they have a very keen sense of hearing, but they use that to ther advantage.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

... FOR [bleep]S SAKE! this is a thread about zombies, not about how to make a long distance relathionship work!... although, i shudder any girl having to live with mather who doesn't agree with his views. she won't be a very happy person, i can tell you.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Pfft. THe workings of an ear are extremely delicate. I doubt their "keen hearing" would be useful for long.

Besides, you hopefully wouldn't get that close to a zombie in the first place. I say put that pipe bomb in your slingshot and get away fast.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

*Sigh*

Can you guys shut up, or should I just start reporting those posts?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Why so serious? I admit this isn't the place to post it.

Anywho, onto a more ontopic discussion, if super zombies, like on resident evil were to happen, is it safe to say we're boned?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Where did i put the swords? You guys are pissing me off. Or th shotgun. My shotgun would work a bit better at piercing your think skulls..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

You have no shotgun, Earth. Just a lot of *heavy* books. If you had a shotgun, Greg wouldn't be the only casualty.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I have a birdshot shotgun in my closet, with a buckshot my mother owns, and three pistols. So yeah.. I do think i have a shotgun. But i also have the books.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Holy [cabbage]. No kidding? That's as good as Jamie's arsenal. Probably safer too.

Makes me wonder if Tori was serious about those chainsaws...

In [city_name] I guess you never know.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

... TORI HAS CHAINSAWS? Thank god i have those shotguns, if she gets on a killing rage mode, those should come in handy by delaying her.. maybe...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Also Rocco, don't just ASSUME, that you're the only one who has belonged to a group. I think everyone at the tavern has had a time where they belong to a group that has a task to go through. So yeah, your logic based on "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GROUPS!" is invalid, especially as most of the time all of your intentions in the forum have been backstabbing.

1. You've never been in a group of people who are pretty much just like you, share similar interests, are similarly intelligent, etc. etc.

Not where all aply to each, in that case the closest would be you... *shiver*

... If we could cross the distance of an ocean per day in less than an hour then, yeah, we would be. But.. We can't, so no.

Wouldn't it be easier to just use MSN?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Sooo... ideal weapons for a zombie apocalypse everyone?

Mine are, as previosly mentioned, an unspiked morningstar, a high power hunting slingshot, a crossbow, and a couple of molotov cocktails.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Defence is the best offence and vice versa, some thick wire and a machete, the wire will keep zombies out for a bit while you escape, in a forest I can wrap it around tree's as trip risks.

[Falador tavern]

Amazon Kindle and a pack of batteries.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

300px-Purifier.jpg

This.

It's a REALLY big shaft.