Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

I'd think they can identify their own species, just by their nature, and a human might be as obvious to them as a chimp in a crowd of people would be to us.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's by

scent - wear zombie arms (don't let 'em touch skin).

sight - walk like a zombie, wear White paint and look drowsy.

hearing - Make zombie noises.

the guide says every single person trying to impersonate zombies has failed [yet!]

meatlover.png

Or get a computer nerd who doesn't even leave his bed to go to school do it. I'm talking about Ouyso he is pale enough, he has bad enough teeth and he has a giant scar on his back/arms that could look like rotting tissue.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Lol Mather, hey maybe you should just get some COD players, oh I forgot - they can't survive without COD.

Well the guide mentions that they may have some kind of sixth sense to tell apart prey from their own (Kind of) kin.

That would imply telepathy, that is impossible.

meatlover.png

Lol Mather, hey maybe you should just get some COD players, oh I forgot - they can't survive without COD.

Well the guide mentions that they may have some kind of sixth sense to tell apart prey from their own (Kind of) kin.

That would imply telepathy, that is impossible.

Zombies are possible, but telepathy is impossible?

Zombies could happen by a parasitic entity controling the nerves of a human, its highly unlikely.

Telepathy could happen...... Well it couldn't therfore its impossible.

meatlover.png

I've seen the future. Does that count?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

That would imply that there is some kind of fate, or destiny. There isn't, therefore, that theory or idea is completely out of the window.

It is theoriatically possible to look into the past, but you need to work around endless amounts of paradoxes to do so, due to wormholes and such.

Back to the matter at hand, which is zombies. As previously stated, any human acting like a zombie to one of them, might appear as a chimp trying to act like a human to us. The difference is really clear.

Other senses probably come into it as well. There are many ways they could have some kind of innate ability to tell prey apart from other zombies, without instantly jumping to telepathy.

2Xeo5.png

That would imply that there is some kind of fate, or destiny. There isn't, therefore, that theory or idea is completely out of the window.

If people's behaviour is based on how they're enviroment and genetic factors can we really be held responsible for what we do?

Times confusing you can't say that there isn't a fate or destiny because by simply doing that the future will do the same thing basically.

A human looks just like a zombie, with help can smell/walk/sound/be a zombie; unless zombies all eat each other.

meatlover.png

Seing into the future is possible, I have precognitive dreams often.

Maybe they are caused by tachyons somehow affecting the brain.

Also I have five CoD players in my class, four of them are physically fit, the last one being to... odd... to determine.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

One cannot see the future. The only way you could see the future would be too have a supercomputer which can predict and record the exact speed, spin and direction of every atom (Or even particles smaller than that, even). Although that is not technically seeing the future, that is predicting, since there will always be anomolies in things at that scale, things which don't quite go as they should.

A main obstacle of this is that seeing the future would instantly alter it, or else create an infinite paradox or loop.

It's hard to tell whether that was sarcasm or not, Mather.

2Xeo5.png

No part of my post was sarcasm.

And seeing something causing it to alter would depend, the seeing part would be implemented in the vision thus making the vision cause itself to happen.

I rememeber dreaming of playing PWI twice... three years before it was made.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I dreamed of someone falling off a slide onto me into a ballpit a few days before it happened. I've been able to know every word of several conversations before they happen. And the future can be changed, as I've changed the course of one of those conversations.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Perhaps increased mental activity during sleep, a stage like REM? Your mind infers from every event of your life and in a few seconds is able to piece together an inevitable, or at least, near inevitable event.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Huh. Mather, as a fellow man of science (kind of), I wouldn't think you would believe in magically telling the future.

Hex, that is irrelevant anyway because trying to predict every atom/subatomic particles movement is pretty much impossible. You'd need the entire energy output of... I don't even know, to create a computer that could do it. We're talking about predicting what every atom in the universe will do at any given time.

I conclude that seeing into the future is frankly impossible, unless somebody can provide evidence otherwise, other than a personal experience that may or may not have been created by your subconcious.

2Xeo5.png