Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

a horde of them. you also dont have any weapons.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a horde of them. you also dont have any weapons.

Don't you think you would've been killed a long time ago without weapons?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

very small (retech, any weapons he had he dropped because he ran, trying not to get surrounded.)

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

quite large. you get the feeling that it held many many items before, but they were all taken, destroyed ect. the zombies still havent done anything (iim doing it like dungeoneering to let you know theres a session on right naow.)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

K.

Get as far as possible from the door. As soon as they break in, and are about 3 feet away, run sideways into the clearing and out the door.

narrow hallway, small door, a horde of zombies outside of it. you dont think its a good idea, but the zombies start breaking the door down.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

you hear more of the strange noises, and they appear to be comming from below you. the zombies are still smashing the door, and you dont think theyll be getting in any time soon (narrow hallway means only one zomb can smash at time)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

Earth, unfortunately, doing this in dungoneering format would force me to use logic, so this is defeats the purpose of our argument =P

actually.. no it doesnt. just keep trying, youll see.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

Alright, just skip till the door breaks open, then i execute my plan. However, if you dictate exactly what happens then I imagine you'll work it out so I end up dying. But I'll go along with it.

So, the door just broke open, the zombies by nature swarm me in a single file line. I deek left, run around the line and out the door. The entire time, I try my absolute hardest to move as fast as possible and avoid the hands/mouthsof zombies.

you do so, but then your logic kicks in, and you realize that youve let zombies in from a single file hallway, when theres a horde of them, thru a door which only one person can fit through easily at a time. you do however manage to get past them without being bitten (im not going to be a jackass) and you run down the stairs. you find another zomnie horde, totally ignoring you, eating at the floor of the room you ere jsut in. a few well placed jumps would have collapsed it, killing the zombies without the other horde knowing.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

yeah, i was jsut trying to show you how you could have just panicked and gotten away scot free.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

yeah. i was jsut saying that IRL, you would have died. im serious. thats a situation (though HIGHLY improbbable, as msot situtaions where you can use logic and survive are) where you cant use logic to escape.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

huh? i said they were highly improbbable. isnt that enough? whatever.... the one i jsut did, when you are surounded by a gigantic zombie horde, but have some defenses to keep em off, when you are atatcked by special zombies (rocco, you said to name four.) and when you are being attacked by mutated animals in a forest.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

using logic gives you say, a 9/10 chance of survival.

Not using it gives you a 1/10 chance.

Occasionaly doing random things will previal, but almost always the contrary.

thats the point i was trying to make. using logic will not always save you. using it when its a smart thing to do, is actually a good thing. (im trying to let this become a calmer place) but using it when its not a good thing to do, is a bad thing.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

... possible. more possible than mutated zombies.. but seriously, in a situation like that, its hard to use logic and survive.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]