Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

?... making no sense to someone who can usually understand stuff like that... whatever.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eheh, actually, Archi told me when I quoted him before about quoting people. I believe it's against the rules to quote someone against their wishes, if I understood him correctly. And I had it first, actually... I used it as soon as I posted it. Besides, Earth, I said it in the first place, and am cordially asking you to NOT copy/quote me

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

oh. well my bad then. ill get rid of it.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Thankee.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

no problem. im just saying ross, that smetimes, the nigh on impossible can happen. just because it makes no sense, doesnt mean it cant happen.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I understand that more than anything.

Laws of probability states that anything is possible. It's all down to chance. For example, the atoms which make up planet Earth could rearrange themselves right now and form two seperate planets, but the chances of that happening are so impossibly slim that the human brain could barely comprehend it.

With that said, a beneficial mutation has a slim chance already, and to be able to do things like spit acid, or develop into some superpowered monster due to a mutation in a parasite would have an even lower chance.

tl;dr

You're wrong, and should disregard it completely.

2Xeo5.png

impossible? whats impossible? and im not saying L4D. im talking about difrent zombie types. doesnt mean exactly based on L4D zombs.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

im over it. im just wondering what could happen. if you prepare for anything then whats to be disapoitned and/or suprised about? thats the point im trying to make..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

That's the typical pessimistic attitude, yes. I know it all too well.

But this is pretty much impossible. The chances of it happening are so low that there is no point in preparing for it.

If we're taking pessimism to that scale, you might as well have a plan for if the Earth suddenly turns into a giant cake.

Or your arm suddenly turns into a sofa.

2Xeo5.png

What does tl;dr mean?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

.... well, youve got me pinned there. but as you have admitted, nothing is impossible. so what if the chances are nigh on impossible. you should prepare, and prepare well. that way, if the thing actually happens, then... well... you should be okay.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

@ Rocco: What's in the percentile not covered by your zombies or Earth's zombies?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'm inclined to think that it's filled by a bit of minced halibut.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

.... well, youve got me pinned there. but as you have admitted, nothing is impossible. so what if the chances are nigh on impossible. you should prepare, and prepare well. that way, if the thing actually happens, then... well... you should be okay.

Okay. You're just trolling me now, I swear. You ignore the logical argument I come up with and then repeat what you have said before.

Having a plan for if something with such impossibly low odds as that happening is like having a plan for if the Earth turns into cake.

It could happen. Does that mean you should have a plan for it? No, because the chances are so low that they should not be taken into account in any way shape or form.

2Xeo5.png

it may be a waste, but think of all the usefull materials youll have for the regular zombies, and if the super small pectenatge chance happens, then you are prepared for it. its a win-win in my estimation. if we think of it in your way, then its a waste of recources to make use of any preparation for a zombie apocolypse.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

@ Rocco: What's in the percentile not covered by your zombies or Earth's zombies?

Zombies turn into jets, bomb Russia.

No halibut? Shame.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

it may be a waste, but think of all the usefull materials youll have for the regular zombies, and if the super small pectenatge chance happens, then you are prepared for it. its a win-win in my estimation. if we think of it in your way, then its a waste of recources to make use of any preparation for a zombie apocolypse.

Okay. You're just trolling me now, I swear. You ignore the logical argument I come up with and then repeat what you have said before.

Having a plan for if something with such impossibly low odds as that happening is like having a plan for if the Earth turns into cake.

It could happen. Does that mean you should have a plan for it? No, because the chances are so low that they should not be taken into account in any way shape or form.

Why don't you try reading what I post.

2Xeo5.png

Out of curiosity, what is your plan for the impossibly small chance that your entire body turns into a bagel and falls in a sewer grate?

I would siggy this, but my siggy box is full! Sorry Ross, the mesh pit has to go. :(

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

i do. thats why i post what i post. and actually... why are we even arguing about cake? arent we talking about zombies? or are you guys preparong for zombified cake?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

oh. well thats somthing i hadnt thought off.. good luck with that. anyways. im not even arguing that it will happen, im arguing the fact that preparations is a good thing.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Well you see, Earth, we're planning for the cake so we can SEE THROUGH ITS AWFUL DECEPTIONS! THE CAKE IS A LIE! THE CAKE IS A LIE!

*Runs to the escape pods, points them at Earthsage, and fires them*

RIP Dawngate ;-;