Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

A frag grenade has a kill radius (for humans) of 15 feet, and a casualty radius of like 60. These aren't even that strong explosions, comparatively. No need to waste explosives on doing something a gun or even a spear couldn't do.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost.

Damn you. Leave. Now.

Lost what? "The Game"?

STOP. Good. Now that we're on topic, the explosives would run out eventually, also the shock wave could knock you off the platform.

What happened to my suggestion of making a TZDF topic?

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

20 zombies below? Easy. Go to the longest branch that's low enough that you can land safely. Run across it away from the tree as far as you can, then jump, and role. You will have easily cleared the zombies. Then run. And, if you have a crowbar, you could bash their heads in while staying out of reach.

I was playing humans vs. zombies (If you don't know how to play, this is how it works. Get like 70 people. All the humans have nerf guns/rolled up socks. One person is randomly picked (secretly, no one else is told) to be the original zombie. The OZ (original zombie) tags humans who are hiding all around a campus/town. Once a human is tagged, in an hour they put a bandanna around their head or neck, and become a zombie. If any zombie tags a human, the human will become a zombie in and hour.

Humans can't kill zombies, but can shoot them with nerf guns or throw rolled up socks at them to stun them for 15 minutes.

Zombies starve if they don't feed for 2 days, humans win if all the zombies starve. Zombies win when there are no more humans. Games last about a week usually. Crazy amounts of fun) Anyway, back to my story. I was in a tree, hiding, around 10 zombies were surrounding tree, no one wanted to climb up because I could easily stun them.

I did the thing I said, and escaped. And if that works on 10, intelligent, RUNNING humans, it would work on zombies.

so irl you bashed all their heads in with a crowbar? :lol:

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

I lost.

Damn you. Leave. Now.

Lost what? "The Game"?

STOP. Good. Now that we're on topic, the explosives would run out eventually, also the shock wave could knock you off the platform.

I'd be locked for being an imitation of this thread?

I lost.

Damn you. Leave. Now.

Lost what? "The Game"?

the mods'd understand

I lost.

Damn you. Leave. Now.

Lost what? "The Game"?

the mods'd understand

No they wouldn't.

I can set up another forum for tzdf on another website, and we can have that all to ourselves. If you guys want.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

well, considering this is pretty much the official topic for this, we could report the original post, and create a new one.

and doom, a whole forum is a bit extreme, it'd be hardly used :P let's keep it here.

It would probably just a forum with one forum sections (like this forum has a ton of forum sections), and we could just have a few topics about various things to keep it easier to see everyone's ideas. But this thread is probably enough.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

It would probably just a forum with one forum sections (like this forum has a ton of forum sections), and we could just have a few topics about various things to keep it easier to see everyone's ideas. But this thread is probably enough.

Sounds good to me.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Sounds good to me.

Conveniently, I have a webquest assignment for school! (draw your own conclusions)

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

Sounds good to me.

Conveniently, I have a webquest assignment for school! (draw your own conclusions)

We make it ourselves?

What would be the point of a new topic or new forums? The topic has slowed down enough already (well, amount of posts haven't but actual discussions have).

Is dedicated to the TZDF, we can have topics devoted to weapons, plans, where to get items, survival techniques, finding who is close to you so you can meet to build a bigger group easier, plus there is bound to be more.

What would be the point of a new topic or new forums? The topic has slowed down enough already (well, amount of posts haven't but actual discussions have).

Is dedicated to the TZDF, we can have topics devoted to weapons, plans, where to get items, survival techniques, finding who is close to you so you can meet to build a bigger group easier, plus there is bound to be more.

Fort strategies, plans for power suits, and then things such as;

What to do when every one around you is dead, and there's 50 million zombies advancing on your current location and your leg is broken.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Ross, that is awesome. However, a quick scan reveals the battery life to be 2hrs 40 mins, much too short, and powering that would use quite a bit of power, possibly more than we could generate.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Suggestions appreciated

Ross, that is awesome. However, a quick scan reveals the battery life to be 2hrs 40 mins, much too short, and powering that would use quite a bit of power, possibly more than we could generate.

Plus nothing lives upto it's battery life...

Read something somewhere (will try to find it again) about battery strips, with each one lasting around two hours, and being able to fit a good 8-10 of them in your pocket.

2Xeo5.png

Read something somewhere (will try to find it again) about battery strips, with each one lasting around two hours, and being able to fit a good 8-10 of them in your pocket.

Two hours in what curcumstances?

ALSO the suit would drain power quickly, and we're getting off-topic.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Suggestions appreciated

Read something somewhere (will try to find it again) about battery strips, with each one lasting around

Thats still under 24 hours in combat, and we could be in hiding for a lifetime, so around another 60 years or so.

The movie Shaun of the Dead supplies me with my complete zombie plan.

That's all you need to survive a full scaled zombie attack.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome